Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Seeing the smile on her fighters face had Fuki smiling as well, but she wasn't expecting to be picked up bridal style. Her face flushed a deep crimson as she wrapped her arms lightly around his neck hiding her face in his chest. Breathing lightly, she blushed more. Okay, so he smells good, whats wrong with that? Noticing the other stop, she saw the bench with the spilt food was, the same bench where she found her fighter sitting.

Being this close to the other, Fuki noticed that the pain her mark caused started to fade, which had her relax a bit more.

Hearing the words, "you look a bit tired, would you like something to drink" her ears perked as she looked up at him. "You wouldn't stay in one place. But yes, a drink does sound nice thankyou." she said, sounding a bit over-polite for herself which she did when she was nervous. Fuki was one who planned ahead, and she didn't plan to meet her fighter so soon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
~{ K e n s h i + Careless + Y a m a m o t o}~

The dark haired man slightly chuckled as he gently placed her on the bench as he then garbed the bag that was on the floor pulling the two drinks out of the bag; even though they were glass bottles, luckily they didn't break when he dropped the bag, but they were covered with the water from the ramen. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he then pulled out a napkin from his pocket to clean the bottles.

"Do you want Ice-coffee or a *Melon Ramune?" he asked as he looked at her once he finished cleaning the bottles. Now that the food was all splattered on the floor he has to go and buy more for Cai, since he can't go back to the shop empty handed, but for now Cai could wait.

( *Melon Ramune: Japanese soda which to open you must push a clear marble inside. )  

kh_sora_1708

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

If home is where the heart is

Minaru tried to stop the boy before he said too much. His shoulder felt like it was having mini-explosions, and that combined with this boy begging for forgiveness was not resulting in a very nice mixture for his head.

" It's alright, it was an accident. It's as much my blame as it is yours. Actually I have a question for you... " Minaru reached out and took the boy's left hand, pulling him out into the hallway farther, away from any and all prying ears. Minaru's shoulder felt hot, and he was concerned his sleeve was going to get scorched or burned from the heat.

" Your shoulder... does it hurt? May I... look at it? If I see something... I can show you mine, too. " Minaru explained gently, trying to calm this boy down and get the information he needed.
If Minaru's suspicions proved true... their worlds were in for a lot of change.

Then we're all just ********

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi trembled as he was pulled along, away from any witnesses. It was all a show. Of course he was going to be beaten for bumping into him- wait... what? "M-my... my shoulder?" He asked timidly, biting his lip. He hesitantly uncovered the burning hot one, flinching when he saw the all too familiar name written across it. It was freaky. Strange. Abominable. Who would ever like someone who had something like that on their shoulder? And it wasn't even a tattoo or anything! It just... appeared.

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 am
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Hearing him chuckle she looked down at the ground as she was placed on the bench. She saw the bag, which was leaking something, the scent of ramen filling her nose as Kenshi pulled out the two glass bottles; an Ice-Coffee and Melon Ramune. Fuki looked between the two, she like both but she wasn't going to be greedy. I'll have which ever isn't yours." she said as was handed the drink, opening it she took a long drink as the cool liquid soothed her throat.

Looking back down at the ground where the spilt food was she frowned a bit. "Sorry for ruining your food." she said softly as she tried to figure out a way to make it up to him. She knew the shop wasn't used so she could make something as long as she cleaned and put everything away properly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 am
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

If home is where the heart is

Minaru saw it.
There, printed clearly on the younger boy's shoulder - the name.
Sleepless, plain as day.

Minaru couldn't help the soft smile that formed on his lips, rolling up his sleeve and showing the same name on his left shoulder. They were matching, they were a complete pair - a team.
The Sleepless Team had been formed.

" I found you... I can't believe it. " Minaru whispered, crouching down to the boy's level and placing a hand to his shoulder - his left shouder. Minaru tentaively lifted the boy's hand, placing it on his own left shoulder. " I know this is probably really scary for you... and you don't understand what's going on. There's still some time before school starts. Let's go, we can't talk about this in... public. " Minaru explained, standing back up and holding the boy's hand.
" Oh yeah. My name is Minaru Kacheki. You can call me Minaru - no honorific needed. "

Then we're all just ********

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 am
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi couldn't help a tiny gasp when he saw the same word on his shoulder. The exact same. He jumped in surprise when he was touched, and was further surprised when his hand was taken and he was made to touch the other's mark. "F-found me? Wh-wha-?" He was shaking again. This was scary. This was terrifying to him. "Um... o-okay..." He squeaked out, biting his lip. "I-I'm Kichi... K-Kichi Hasag-gura." He stuttered a lot. Almost constantly. It wasn't a speech issue, or a natural one at least, but one of nervousness. He was almost constantly in a state of anxiety. Anxious to see if he could make someone happy, worried about being beaten for being a clumsy idiot, and just fretting over things like schoolwork and trying to make friends. Now, he was also terrified because he was leaving school with a complete stranger, who had the same mark as he did, and who he was certain was going to beat him for running into him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

Kenshi gave her the Ice-Coffee, even though it was his drink, he thought that it would be better than giving her something gassy to drink since she was recovering from the previous event. He too opened his drink as a slight popping sound was made from the marble being pushed inside the bottle while he then took a sip.

His hazel colored eyes looked at her once he heard her say that she was sorry for ruining his food as he then looked at the ramen that was on the floor. " you mean that?" he said as he pointed a finger towards it. "Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault. I'm the one to blame for being to impulsive." he replied while he took another sip from his drink as he then looked at her once again. " ..unless you want to take the blame and suggest as to were to get more food." he said with a slight smile on his face.

kh_sora_1708

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:38 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Fuki smiled taking the coffee, giving a thanks with a slight nod of her head. At the thought of where to get more food she thought for a moment. She didn't have much money on her to buy anything and she wasn't going to have Kenshi pay for anything. Her mind trailed to the shop, Maki was at work and Sailo wasn't home at this time. So she could cook something up as long as she cleaned and put everything away.

"I do know a place." she said with a light smile. Hearing him being impulsive, she couldn't help but laugh. Spilling noodles and what not to walk a very short distance was not impulsive. "I'm the impulsive one for skipping school to run after you." she said that even now when she said it sounded creepy. "Now I just sound like a creep and a stalker" she muttered under her breath as she stood up.

"Shall we get that food?" she asked with a smile on her face but made no intention to leave wanting to hear what the other thought.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

"Hmmm... so you skipped school just to see me?" Kenshi asked as a playful smile got on his face. He slightly heard her muttering as she stood up which made him slightly chuckle. "It's good to know that i have a stalker... especially a cute one like you." he said with a slight smile on his face as he then took another sip from his drink.

Before he stood up he grabbed the bag that was on the floor, he couldn't just leave that mess there; of course he wasn't going to be able to clean it all, but he could pick up the majority from the floor without getting his hands dirty. He stood up as he looked down at her " you lead the way.." he said while he smiled back at her. " hope you don't mind we make a small stop to throw this away." he said as he slightly lifted the bag.

kh_sora_1708

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
"W-Well you were close by and my mark wouldn't leave me alone so..." she trailed off blushing at her stuttering as she watched him picking up the mess of food that was laying in the grass. She gave a faint smile, and the blush that was slowly fading reappeared, "Hopefully I won't have to 'stalk' you anymore, because...you'll stay with me...right?" she asked looking at the floor wanting to slap herself and take the words away but they slipped her mouth with any thought to them.

Fuki nodded, as she the led the way past the music store and then some, with the stop at a trash can of course. Taking a small alley that led to the back door of a building she smiled, as pulled out a key opening the door with ease. Walking in Fuki flicked the kitchen lights on. "I'm assuming some of that Ramen was for Cai right?" she asked as she put an apron on tieing her hair back with a hair tie and kept it out of her face with a bandana. Pulling out the pans and utensils she got work heating things up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 am
User ImageSailo Asaki
Ѧ~Foundless~Ѧ
“Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in an never ending cycle.”

(Off Of Character: This is the same person as animangod and reality is too cruel....Well except that those accounts were phished and are now unusable, except for chat via Meebo. Ani, Magna or Iomno are fine to call me by, and I will do my best to keep up from now on cat_neutral Oh and I'll work on layout too. cat_smile

Sailo was up early with his wife Maki. When she began to make breakfast, he took a small shower. When she took her own shower, he’d had a little of the breakfast. He knew Maki hadn’t been sleeping well this past week, and to be honest, he wasn’t faring that well either in the sleeping department. Images of that night, that feeling of being useless, unable to do anything to help the two plagued his mind.
But he had to ignore that sinking, draining feeling as best he could. He still had jobs to do, errands to run, and now a class to help teach. He checked on the twins with Maki, before dressing for the weather and giving Maki a small embrace. He’d be a bit later getting to the school as he had to attend to one of his other jobs first, but promised her that he’d be there before class started.

The man had a delivery job that he headed to first. It took him roughly an hour before he was on his way towards the school. He arrived within five minutes and was glad that he’d arrived in time. He briskly walked through the halls towards the classroom he had shared with Maki. He approached his wife, with a gentle smile, as if to wordlessly ask if she was doing alright.

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:40 am
Lark sighed and started walking again. No one was in the hall! Classes must have started which meant he was late. Great. His ears drooped, showing how unhappy he was. But he kept walking and trying to find his first class. That was until a searing pain in his stomach almost brought him to his knees.

It caught him by such suprise he dropped what he was holding and clutched his belly. "W-Wha...?" he groaned. His ears were pinned flat to his head and his tail curled around him. The pain was only getting worse. 'What the hell ...is going on?'

A memory popped up. It was his grandfather talking to him about fighter and sacrifices. 'The first thing that will happen is your true name will start to burn and hurt like nothing you have ever felt. It only stops once you meet your other half.'

NO! This could not be happening. Painfully, Lark started running away. He didn't want to be a fighter or god forbid, a sacrifice! The further he went though the worse the pain got. Finally he couldn't stand it and hid in a closet. He sat in a hidden corner, drew his knees to his chest, and held his stomach. 'Just go away. Just go away, Just go away!' he thought frantically.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 am
Maki

Foundless

Asaki

"Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in in a never ending cycle"

User Image
Starring out at the window, the grey sky held no comfort to her for what she had to do. Explain to the class what happened to the original teachers. The young woman took comfort in the sounds that came from the hall, the students who knew nothing, happy to reunite with friends and lovers. A time not so long ago she was the same way. If only reality could be that nice at a time like this. The nice thing was, it was a new semester and some classes got mixed around, and she hoped that she didn't have anyone first period in order to have some extra time to prepare.

Hearing the door open, Maki jumped out of her thoughts dreading whoever it was, until she realized it was only Sailo. Maki took comfort in the males presence, as she gave a weak not-at-all a convincing smile. Maki was nervous wreak right now. Standing up she walked over to her husband, lover, her fighter. Wrapping her arms around him, she laid her head on his chest closing her eyes taking in his scent.

"It's...going to be...fine right?" she letting her insecurities show.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 am
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

It was when he was following the other that he heard the final bell ring, he was tardy not that he wasn't already. Pushing such thoughts out of his mind, Air continued to follow the male, seeing the pain course though his body which in turned coursed through his own. He too almost fell to his knees. Regaining his balance, Air saw the other dash off, quickly following him. Seeing the hiding space he chuckled silently to himself, out of all places a supply closet.

Air recollected himself as he calmly approached the closest. The only thing separating them was a door, and his mark was well taking all his will power to not collapse to the floor. Taking a deep breath, Air opened the door seeing the boy scared out of his wits. "Are you alright?" Air asked as he knelt down in hopes of not scarring the kid any longer.

Seeing him right here in front of him, his mark flared up causing him to wince and give a silent hiss at the pain, but it soon dulled to something a lot more bearable as Air looked over his sacrifice.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items