Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 14: Life Discussion Forum
Do you believe in ghosts or spirits? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:25 am
I don't know  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm
Yeah, like in elementry school. There was some rumor my school was built on top of a gravyard, and it was really high and to get to the school itself you did have to climb up a pretty long flight of stairs. One day, I had to go pee really badly, and I went to the bathroom. And I was all alone, but I still locked the door and did my business. Then there was a banging on the door, and again, no one was there and I got really scared cause it seemed like someone wanted to open it so I ran out and I didn't flush the toilet but there was a loud moaning noise. Freaky.  

SUPERDUPERAWESOMENESS

Slytherin Avatar Legend

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:50 am
Landria03
This question isn't a joke actually...I am asking for real because I am wondering if anyone have the same perception as mine.

Well, I answered "yes". I have seen too many, inexplicable things, not to beleive. I just joined the LiveJournal community "Hauntings" as well (before Halloween), which has had some rather interesting posts concerning occurrences.

One example of hte "inexplicable", that I have seen personally, was in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I'm one of those peopel who like to walk around, looknig at headstones, and things like that; and one child that died, decades before, the headstone was in the shape and form of a cradle. The cradle was rocking, slightly. Stone, cradle-shaped headstone. No wind rocking it. It was pretty cool, actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:33 pm
it's all a matter of perspective and belief xp
myself, i switch sides every day  

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

1mb4tm4n

10,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:42 pm
i do ;;
i also believe in aliens =-= but do think they are far clever to care about the earth. Also they live in other galaxies so why to travel to earth anyway? I believe in aliens, but not in ufo!!
And spirits or ghosts, they're there, waiting for you too open a door to them to get into the living's world =-=  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 pm
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Landria03
This question isn't a joke actually...I am asking for real because I am wondering if anyone have the same perception as mine.

Well, I answered "yes". I have seen too many, inexplicable things, not to beleive. I just joined the LiveJournal community "Hauntings" as well (before Halloween), which has had some rather interesting posts concerning occurrences.

One example of hte "inexplicable", that I have seen personally, was in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I'm one of those peopel who like to walk around, looknig at headstones, and things like that; and one child that died, decades before, the headstone was in the shape and form of a cradle. The cradle was rocking, slightly. Stone, cradle-shaped headstone. No wind rocking it. It was pretty cool, actually.

really? you've experience that and you think its cool? i experience a bit of similar situation as you and i almost cried. and is not even a headstone its a door...on mom's bedroom anyways i was about to get my mp3 when it suddenly move like banging or something. its like someone was trying to open the door but can't open it...well its quite scary anyway since i was about to open the door when it happened.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:16 pm
1mb4tm4n
i do ;;
i also believe in aliens =-= but do think they are far clever to care about the earth. Also they live in other galaxies so why to travel to earth anyway? I believe in aliens, but not in ufo!!
And spirits or ghosts, they're there, waiting for you too open a door to them to get into the living's world =-=

oh aliens huh? to tell you the truth its only recently that i actually believe in them. i believe in mermaid or any creatures like some that were formed as a myth still i believe in them coz my aunt once said to me people's imagination also has a limit and she believes that the people might have an idea bout those creature since they actually saw them in the past...but aliens never.not until a friend of mine explained to me bits of facts bout them. i guess that was on november, so recent right? hhehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:20 pm
Landria03

Have you gotten your answer yet?

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 pm
1mb4tm4n
i do ;;

The odds of there being other life then us are pretty high. We have only discovered a grain of sand of space compared to all the beaches in the worlds. I believe in life, and if someone ask me why they do, I'll ask why they believe there's not.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:50 pm
Landria03
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Landria03

really? you've experience that and you think its cool? i experience a bit of similar situation as you and i almost cried. and is not even a headstone its a door...on mom's bedroom anyways i was about to get my mp3 when it suddenly move like banging or something. its like someone was trying to open the door but can't open it...well its quite scary anyway since i was about to open the door when it happened.

There's a different feel to it. The rocking felt peaceful and calming, but the banging is more like somebody trying to startle and get your attention.  

Slytherin Avatar Legend

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Slytherin Avatar Legend

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:54 pm
Other than the UFOs I've seen, which is enough evidence for me that something is out there...It's only logical that there is extraterrestrial life, even if it is far enough away that we don't get to go over to them and knock on their door to offer them a cake as the new neighbor. It's logic. Also, the laws of perversity. Thre has to be intelligent life out there. He, er, heck, sometimes it's even hard to find on our planet (some people would cite Congress as an example), but it is out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Toxic Pepper
Landria03

Have you gotten your answer yet?

yep yep! biggrin biggrin  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:06 pm
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Landria03
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Landria03

There's a different feel to it. The rocking felt peaceful and calming, but the banging is more like somebody trying to startle and get your attention.

oh..guess you're right i thought it's sort of the same...guess not. well! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 pm
sometime's must believe in heart  

esteon

Slytherin Avatar Legend

Dangerous Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 am
Landria03
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Landria03
Slytherin Avatar Legend
Landria03

oh..guess you're right i thought it's sort of the same...guess not. well! xd

Heh. if I hadn't been looking at the headstone anyway. I would not have seen the rocking. There are different degrees of activity. I don't know how they classify the different levels, but.....  
14: Life Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff