Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 am

User Image Amamiya smiled "hey, have fun in the mortal world?" she stretched again "I'm tired now"
((hi silverheart))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:38 am

♛ Noa Kuronosu

Noa yawned.
"I guess it has been a long day today." Replied Noa.
"I'm going to get myself a cup of tea."
Tired and thirsty, Noa walked to the kitchen. The kitchen was very big ,and wasn't very far for her to walk to. She grabbed the kettle ,filled it with water ,and heated it on the stove. Once it was done, she added a tea bag to it.
"The tea is finally done." Said Noa.
She walked back to her sisters with the tea ,and a few cups ,just in case they wanted some too. She set the tea ,and cups down on a table in front of where Amamiya ,and Sweet were sitting. Noa poured herself some tea in a tea cup ,and took a sip. The tea was very hot ,but it was very refreshing.
"I brought extra just in case." Explained Noa.

User Image 

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 am

User Image " Thanks Noa." Sweet said, making herself a cup of tea.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 pm

♛ Noa Kuronosu

"No problem, Sweet." Replied Noa.
Hmm.... my cup of tea is kinda bitter. Thought Noa. I should get some honey from the kitchen. Suddenly she remembered that she had a some honey in the pocket of her apron. Yesterday, she was baking something and put 6 packets of honey ,and a small spoon, in the pocket of her apron. She used 2 packets when baking ,and must have forgotten there was 4 packets left in her apron. I have to start remembering these things.

When Noa was 10, it was her very first time making tea. She was still alive during this time ,and when she was heating the water on the stove, she had her hand on the stove ,and burned her hand. When she was putting the tea bag in, she accidentally dropped it into the water from a high distance ,and some of the hot water splashed on her skin. When it was time to drink it, she burned her tongue. That day was one of the most painful days she ever had ,and hopefully it doesn't happen again. I could still imagine the pain that day.... Thought Noa miserably.

After thinking back to her past, Noa finally got out one packet of honey and opened it where it said Open Here. The honey looked all gooey ,and made her not really want to put the honey in her tea ,but she would rather drink something sweet and refreshing, than something bitter and refreshing. Noa gushed the honey out of the packet ,and the honey slowly fell into her cup of tea. Then she stirred her tea with the small spoon she had. She took a sip of her tea ,and it tasted much better.

User Image 

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:48 pm

User Image
Miyu looked at her sisters and moved to the couch sitting down quietly. "I terrible time finding the human." Miyu eyes weren't any use in the daylight hours, but they still worked. Her eyes were flipped almost, daytime being nighttime and nighttime being daytime. She looked back at the ground noticing a book. "I did find him after a while though." She picked up the book flipping the pages open. Miyu loved to read but she couldn't during the daytime it hurt her eyes. She had hunted this man because he was one of those men that tried to cheat death. He had tried to cheat death for a couple of years now, but it finally caught up with him. Well, Miyu finally caught up with him. The thought in her hear made her lips spread into an evil smile, which she hide behind the book she had.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 am

emiri-chou
User Image Amamiya yawned "I just hate it when they die in the most akward places, seriously! I mean, this woman was set to die in a car at the bottom of the pacific ocean, and a man who tried to hide in a storm drain and drowned! WHY must they be SO STUPID?!" she yelled "it just makes our work harder!"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 am

♛ Noa Kuronosu

"I agree. There was this one girl who was set to die in space. Humans are quite troublesome. "Replied Noa.
That girl was getting on my nerves. Why did it have to be in space?! Hopefully there aren't any other humans who are set to die in such random locations. Noa remembered when there was this one 18 year old guy who was set to die in a hidden far far away island in the Atlantic Ocean. It took about 4 weeks to get to the island. Which was a long time ,and Noa isn't patient when it comes to traveling. That was the worst experience of my life...

"Humans are more annoying than flies." Said Noa

User Image 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 pm

User Image " Yeah I guess your right." Sweet agreed." Humans are pretty stupid and annoying."

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm

User Image
Higa arrived to the Death Zone from the Human World, she didn't go there to kill anyone, she simply went to admire the scenery. Although she didn't tell that to her sisters. She walked quietly into the main room, looking around to see if any of them were nearby.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm

♛ Noa Kuronosu

Noa took a sip of her tea cup ,and saw someone enter the house. She thought that "someone" was a human for a second ,but it wasn't. That "someone" had shiny black hair, a cross necklace ,and that "someone" was also one of her 19 sisters.
The one who enterd the Death Zone was Higa Matsuri.
O. Higa is finally homeThought Noa.
"Hey Higa! Over here!" Yelled Noa.
"How was your day in the human world?"Asked Noa.

User Image 

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:23 pm

User Image
She looked over hearing her name and noticed her sister calling out to her. She turned and walked slowly over. "Hello Noa; it was nice, the Baby's Breath are blooming." she said in a soft tone, slightly distracted remembering the flowers she saw in the human worlds. She noticed the tea her sister was drinking. "May I?" She asked partially reaching her hand to one of the extra cups.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 am

User Image
Kurono walked into the room covered with fresh blood "greetings, my sisters" she said smoothing her hair "don't you just love it when they beg for mercy, and they try to fight back" she sat down "I'm one step closer to my revenge"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 am

♛ Noa Kuronosu

"Of course you can, Higa!"Said Noa.

Kurono walked into the room ,covered in red. She looked like she had a lot of fun today.
"If only revenge was easy." Siged Noa.
Noa was always looking for the person who killed her ,but it was harder than she thought. She looked almost everywhere in Japan for him ,but she still couldn't find him.

User Image 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

User Image
Kurono shook her head "no, it is not, but revenge would not be sweet if it was easy"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

User Image " That's true." Sweet said. She took a sip of her unsweetened tea and flintched when she remembered that she didn't sweeten it.
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff