Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ B U R N :: the everything guild ]

Back to Guilds

The Everything Guild... For Everyone, Everywhere. Designed with you in mind, to help you make the very most out of your Gaia experience! 

Tags: charity, contests, reality, advice, gold 

Reply - Extended Discussion & Debate -
Two girls strip an 11-year-old boy naked Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

These girls...
  Need to be prosecuted as if they were boys doing the same thing to a girl.
  Need a "slap on the wrist."
  Deserve a parade in their honor.
  Other
View Results

Touching Hair

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:12 am
That sort of behavior is typical of the Facebook generation.

In England that would be considered sexual assault but the girls are young so "aren't aware of right or wrong."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 pm
ya know, I live in Florida and have friends who live in Fort Meyers, Florida....

is it bad, then, that I'm not even shocked that this happened? this is usual news to me. stuff that get's hidden underground cause nobody reports it, and when it IS reported, there's no justice.

I've been victimized this way. I've known plenty of others who also have. and when I mention it or talk about I'm accused of sexism.

ironic then, that I'm a Feminist! xd  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

[ Hoodie ]

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:28 pm
Though this situation is embarrassing it is not a shocker.

Issues of this type, spanning multiple genders - ages -ethnicties and etc happen every day all over the globe. Examples; Hazing by various social functions like cheerleaders or frat/sororities, trying to fit in with certain crowds, and just allowing others to do what they want with them. Though it is not right and punishment of some sort should be ensued, it shouldn't be so detrimental at a young age. The whole rigormorale of the trial, jury and judge then some sort of juvenile hall is terrifying and doesn't make the situation any better. Sure it may provide the boy and his family a 'peace of mind' but it doesn't stop the behavior. Just throwing them in to that chaos may just perpetuate that behavior of sexual abuse and etc. Those little girls though need to be punished for their crime they should get counseling or psychiatric help to n** this behavior in the bud.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm
It's illegal, they should be hanged with the rest of them!  

cristeal

MoonlitWhiteRose

Smitten Admirer

5,050 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 pm
that is horrible! That poor little boy!

It shouldn't matter what the gender is, the punishment should be the same regardless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm
It sucks that girls are always thought and said to be victims, weaker, and helpless. We, supposedly, can never do anything wrong and we always need the help of a guy. We could never so something wrong like this. Never in a million years. It almost makes me hate my gender more than I already do...

I agree with just about everyone else (if not everyone else...); the girls should get the same punishment as two boys if they did this to an girl. The way things are when it comes to women and laws disgusts me, (even if it is in my favor if I were to do something wrong).

Kieramist

- Extended Discussion & Debate -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces