Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 pm
Bray jerked in surprise when Rayn put an arm around him. Green eyes were wide in surprise, he couldn't believe that the human was touching him, no one touched him but to injure him. However there seemed to be no malice in the touch.

The man was persistent in saying that he felt lucky to meet him. Bray couldn't figure out why. Even when the man said he wasn't a curse, he couldn't believe it. He was sure the human must be deranged in some form.

"They're not my pack, I mean i'm not part of the pack. You were wrong when you said I was a beta... i'm not a beta, i'm not even good enough to be an omega. You don't understand i'm the curse because I can't be a proper werewolf, the times i'm supposed to be a wolf i'm human and the times i'm supposed to be human i'm a wolf." Bray said. "I'm a failure, I would have been killed at birth but my mother begged for my life. Even she hates me now." Bray protested.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 am
Rayn's heart was breaking, seeing the sullen expression on the wolf boy's face as he spoke. What hit him the hardest was when Bray said his mother hated him. That just seemed impossible. The one thing humans and animals shared was teh connection a mother felt with her young. Even if she loathed the child, she would do everything to protect it and would still love it. Rayn refused to believe it.

That is, until he saw the look in Bray's eyes and knew he was stating the truth. Tears threatened to spill down his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around the wolf boy and hugged him gently to his chest. "You are not a failure." he said, enunciating every word as he spoke so Bray would understand him. "You're different, Bray, not disfuncional. Just because you change at different times, doesn't mean you'r not a real werewolf. The fact that you change at all proves that you are. And no one deserves to be hurt the way you have, Bray. No one. Especially not you."

The human pulled away just enough to look into the wolf boy's green eyes, and remained with his arms protectively wround him. "I know you don't believe me when I say all this. But trust me, I know what it's like to be alienated by your pack. I know what it's like to be beaten and abused because you're different. Most importantly, I know that it is not your fault that it happens. The people who hurt you don't understand you, and that scares them. They think they're better and they can do what they want with you, but they can't." Rayn paused for a second and brused a loose strand of hair out of Bray's eyes. "There's nothing wrong with you."

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 pm
Bray could feel Rayn’s emotions rolling off the man whose arm rested around his shoulder. When he was suddenly pulled against the man’s chest Bray struggled briefly until he heard Rayn say that he wasn’t a failure. Tears escaped his eyes then, the soft smell of salt reached his nose and the warm burning of the tears running down his cheeks.

“I’m not just different at times, I’m different all the time.” Bray protested. He felt weird hearing he wasn’t a failure and that he didn’t deserve to be hurt. “You don’t know that, you don’t know what I’m like, you’ve only known me for a little while and it was as a wolf.” Bray protested again but still tears streamed down his face from the anguish he felt from years of abuse.

When Rayn pulled away just enough to lock eyes with him Bray froze like a deer in headlights. He heard everything Rayn said but it made no sense to him. Those of the pack were better than him, even while they were human and he was a wolf they were still quicker, stronger and bigger than him. As Rayn brushed hair from his eyes Bray broke sobbing completely, collapsing into Rayn’s embrace.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 am
Rayn jumped a bit when Bray collapsed into his arms. It was very sudden and unexpected of the wolf boy. The human began to feel wet spots on his bare chest and realized the wofl boy didn't collapse, exactly, he'd broken down and allowed himself to weep openly. Rayn did all he could to comfort the wolf boy as he cried, wrapped his arms tight around him and holding him closer than the human's own parents had ever held him.

"You're right" he whispered "I haven't known you very long..but I do know myself pretty well. Unfortunately, that means I pretty much know what you're going through. Everyone here hates me. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE, Bray. I'm shunned from this village. I'm attacked verbaly at least once a day and physically at least twice a day. I'm different and hated, just like you claim to be." he ran his fingers gently through the wolf boy's hair and simply held him as he spoke.

"So, no..to me you are not different. To me you are nota freak or an abomination. I look at you, and I see the kindest wolf I've ever seen and one of the most beautiful humans I've ever seen. You're unique, not demented. But most importantly, you're someone I can relate to more than anyone else I've ever met. To me, you're perfect the way you are."

Rayn didn't know where all of this was coming from. All he knew was that he felt for bray in a way he'd never felt for anyoen else. He wanted to make him happy, and make sure no one ever made him unhappy again. he felt very attatched to the wolf boy now that he knew him, and he didn't want to see him crying like that anymore. The human hadn't ever felt like this about someone else before and it was unnerving for him to feel it now. But he knew the wolf boy needed a friend, and he was doing everything he could to be that friend.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 am
Bray was surprised when Rayn pulled him closer comforting him after he had begun crying. No one had ever done so for him. Whimpering softly he continued to cry, shuddering breaths between sobs allowed for air. Green eyes looked up slightly as Rayn began to speak saying he hadn't known him for long but he knew himself.

"Why would they attack you in such a way, you reek of alpha." Bray said confused. He relaxed when he felt fingers run through his hair the sobs softening. More surprise consumed the wold boy as Rayn continued to tell him all of the things that he wasn't, things his father had said he was, and things his father had said he wasn't. The human contradicted his father in every way. It confused Bray because two alphas were telling him two very different things and he didn't belong to either pack, not as a pack member at least.

"I can't be perfect, i'm not like anyone else...maybe...maybe i'm not all the things my father said. But the way I am, who would ever mate me. I'm a wolf during the day so I can't mate a werewolf and i'm human during the night which is when humans sleep and werewolves change. I'm the ultimate outcast unless i can some how change my shifting." Bray argued.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:19 am
"They attack me because I'm different" the human boy said simply, shrugging his shoulders. "There isn't much mroe to it than that. Most people would spend their nights with friends partying...I spend mine learning how to take care of animals. I don't see how there's anything wrong with it but...I guess there is." Rayn thought on that for a few minutes, letting himself get lost in thought once again. Within seconds he was pulled back by the wolf boy's words. HIM and ALPHA? The human would have burst out laughing had he not wanted to comfort the wolf boy.

"I am definitely not an alpha" he decided to say softly instead. "I wish I were though. I wouldn't let these people fight the way they do, and I would tolerate a lot more than they do. My village would be a lot more open. Alas, that is not the case. I am just afellow freak."

Everything he said seemed to only confuse Bray more, Rayn realized. He understood why it did so; having everyone tell you how wrong you are your entire life and then having a stranger tell you just the opposite...it could be a bit odd, to say the least. Still, he was only saying what he thought to be the truth and he felt no remorse for doing so. Bray was not a failure or a freak like everyone thought. he was just a wolf boy who was unique. Rayn wanted to make him understand that.

"Well...no one is perfect, Bray. Perfection is a myth. But as for a mate...well I'm sure you'll find the right girl eventually. I've always thought that there was someone for everyone." Rayn didn't know a thing about werewolf mating rituals, but he assumed they were teh same as regular animals'.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:14 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm
“You could overwhelm them, you’re an alpha you could just command them.” Bray protested when Rayn told him that the other humans attacked him because he was different. “You prefer to be solitary while others prefer groups, its not that uncommon” Bray tried but he knew his words would fall on deaf ears. Rayn had experienced so much from those of the village and his own family already.

“You are an alpha, your smell and every posture states it.” Bray protested strongly. This was the one fact he knew for sure. “Can you hear what your saying…everything you say is something an alpha would do. Maybe your just living in the wrong area. There is already an alpha here and you don’t wish to disrupt the balance here, if you went some where else you would see.” Bray tried, it sounded like a great idea to him, but he was running anyway.

Bray gave a snort when Rayn said he could find a mate. “Unless there is some one like me or I become human or a normal werewolf then I am out of luck.” Bray stated. “Maybe with a human I would be able to make it work if I hide that I was a wolf during the day but a werewolf would know what I was and wouldn’t want me.”

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 am
Rayn wanted to believe Bray when he said the human was an alpha, just as much as he wanted Bray to believe him when he said the wolf boy was not a freak. It was difficult to imagine himself as anything other than what he was. Would he make a good leader? Of course he would. But he'd been borderline tortured every day of his life by everyone around him. He wouldn't just overpower an entire village that hates him, they'd kill him in seconds.

Bray, though, wasn't worried about status in his pack, he just wanted to be IN the pack and be accepted. He wanted to feel normal. From what Rayn had heard, he believed that the wolf boy's pack would never make him feel that way, and they would probably hurt him if he returned...or worse.

The human held the wolf boy protectively in his arms as he thought to himself, only pulling away slightly to look him in the eyes as he spoke. "If I really am an Alpha, as you say, then maybe I do need to leave this place and find my own pack. You're right, there are already conflicting alphas in this village, and I don;t want to be caught up in the fight." The human boy paused, looking away as if lost in thought. "So" he said after a minute "The only thing I can think of is to leave and find my own pack to lead. But I have one condition." Rayn looked deep into the wolf boy's eyes, becoming slightly mesmerised by their beauty while at the same time showing his own conviction through his stare. "I want you to come with me. I want you in my pack, human or not. I'll find a group that will accept you as one of their own, and if I cannot, then you and I will make up the pack and I alone will accept you."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:30 pm
Bray felt confused by the continued hold Rayn had him in but he didn’t fight it, it felt nice, it was the nicest feeling he had felt that he could remember. Bray looked up as he felt Rayn begin to pull away and he thought he had said something wrong and the man was finally done with him. However he was surprised when Rayn spoke.

Leaving this place he knew would be good for Rayn, if the man could find a pack of his own. Any pack, he knew Rayn would be the head quickly. There was so much alpha in the man that it had Bray wanting to be submissive to him even though Rayn was only human. If the man became a werewolf there would be many other’s that would follow under him for just that feeling.

Bray was beginning to think he was going to lose the only friend he had ever made when Rayn said that he wanted him to go with him. Bray couldn’t believe what he had heard. “You want me to come with you? Why would you do that, you could be a great alpha just by yourself, you would go so much farther without me. I would just ruin everything.” Bray protested pulling away from Rayn. “If your taking me because you feel bad for me don’t.” Bray said.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:44 pm
Rayn was hurt. "Because...I feel bad for you?" he repeated softly, not fully understanding. "Brey...I don't want you to come with me because I feel bad for you. I want you to come because I think you're a good person, I need more people like you in this pack I may be starting." The human knew the wolf boy still didn't believe him when he said that he wasnt' a freak, but Rayn was determined to show him that he meant his words. The fact that Brey thought he pitied him was like a slap across the face. He thought the wolf boy was an incredible person, and he hoped they were becoming friends, if nothing else.

Reaching out the short distance that Bray made when he moved, Rayn took the other's hand between his own and just held them. When he spoke, he tried to put all his emotion into the words, hoping he would somehow get through to the wolf boy. "I don't believe that you would ruin anything for me, Brey. I can't believe that. You're the only person who's ever just talked to me without judging me and who encouraged me instead of beating me. Maybe i'm out of line saying this but, I think of you as a friend. Right now, my only friend. And if I'm starting a pack, I want my only friend to be there with me, right at my side."

The boy brushed his thumb across the back of Brey's hand as he spoke, going slow in a soothing motion he often used on animals to calm them. That didn't mean he thought of Brey as an animal, it was just that he wasnt' too good at interacting with humans, and that was the only way he knew to calm anyone (or anything). The two sat like that for a few minutes before Rayn spoke again, and when he did his voice was softand gentle. "Please" he all but whispered "I'm not ordering you as an Alpha, but asking you as a friend...take a chance with me. Come with me and let's start our own pack. I swear on whatever honor I have as a pack leader that, if you come with me, I will never let anyone hurt again."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 pm
Bray was unsure what he had said wrong but he could see as well as feel the hurt that surrounded Rayn. He was enlightened quickly when the other said that he did not want him to come with him because he felt bad for him. Bray didn't understand the man's thinking, how was he a good person? If the man filled his pack with people like him it would be the laughing stalk of all packs. Bray shook his head but he no longer knew what he was protesting.

When Rayn grasped his hands forest green eyes looked up confused. Rayn was just holding his hands and not in a way that he couldn't free himself he was just holding. Suddenly there were many emotions tainting the air around them many of which Bray didn't understand. "Why would I judge you when i'm below you... I couldn't hurt anyone or anything either." Surprised was evident again when Rayn said he considered him a friend. Bray couldn't help the small hopeful smile that claimed his lips.

"I'll go with you if that is what you wish so, but the pack, if I move from the house and we get somewhere without other humans around. They could attack and kill us, they'll try to kill me." Bray warned. He was not panicking as much as normal with the thumb that brushed over his hand comfortingly. "You can't stop the pack from hurting me, they would overwhelm you, if you were a wolf then maybe but as a human you don't really have a chance. If they come will you run?" Bray questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:29 pm
When a small smile appeared on Brey's lips, Rayn couldnt' help but smile too. Maybe, just maybe, he was finally getting through to him. The human chose to ignore the comment about his the wolf boy was below him, knowing it would end with yet another endless battle between the two. Brey saying he was an oddity, Rayn protesing the entire time. it would be hours before he saw even a glimpse of that adorable, opeful smile again, if ever. So he let it go.

The smile disappeared quickly when Brey mentioned the pack. Much as he hated to admit it, Rayn had forgotten about them for a moment. Now that he once agian thought of the way they hurt Brey, he turned serious. Perhaps Brey was right, and Rayn was an Alpha, because his expression was one of calm determination and authority. "If they come after you, I will fight them as best they can. If that does not work, then I will run. But I will run WITH you. I'm not letting them take you back just so they can hurt you again. Brey, you're a precious person to me. I will never, ever let you be hurt."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 pm
Bray looked apprehensive when Rayn's smile disappeared he could feel frustration and anger from the other. "You can't fight them!" Bray protested. "They're stronger than both of us combined and I couldn't fight them if I tried." Bray continued. "I don't want you to die to protect me. I ran away and I knew the consequences of them catching me but I don't want that for anyone else." Bray argued.

"When I got into your home and the pack stopped chasing me I had only meant to stay during the night then run while it was daylight and hopefully find somewhere good to hide at night while I was like this." Bray explained. "Your precious to me too. Your the first person to ever care for me, talk to me and take care of my wounds. I don't want you suffering when you helped me."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:13 pm
Rayn looked away for a moment, hating himself for being so blunt. The two boys were reaching a calm place, and then he opened his big mouth and now Brey was once again closing himself up to Rayn. The human didnt' know what to say to assure the wolf boy that it was what he wanted. That is, until Brey said he didn't want Rayn suffering.

"Brey...look at me" Rayn lifted his fingers to Brey's cheek and gently turned the other's head so they were facing each other, eye to eye. "I've suffered all my life. But right here, with you, I'm happy. BECAUSE of you, I'm happy. If we ran away to start our own pack, I wouldn't regret for a minute, no matter what happened." He paused for a second after that, thinking carefuly wbout what he would say next.

"If you don't want me to get hurt, then fine I wont. Instead I'l take you and run as fast and as far as we can. We'll run and run and run until we're sure they can't follow us. Just as long as I get to be with my friend. If I can't stop them from hurting you by fighting, then I can make sure we move fast enough that they never get the chance to."

(please be honest, is this getting too cheesy?)  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff