Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note † The Beginning † RolePlay [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

norway_toki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image Kanoko stared through the glass of the restuarant it was morning she couldnt look away cuz it was waffles. Dang it i dont have any money. shes desids to walk away and she saw misha she tryed to walk over but she thaught to herself. A shinigami but that must mean. Her eyes widend.She reached into her backpack and picked up a black book labled DEATH NOTE. She put it back into her backpack. and walked away thinking about what she had seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 pm
FYI I am the crew member Anime. I was blocked and I'm using my brother's account. So we'll be double posting until the final time has pasted then I'll be back on my other account. Until Then here are our postings. ^^

Katio:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katio pulled out her headphones. "Misha! I car- I mean, I rather see you safe because I -er- umm....". he saw Misha glance at him. He blushed. I wish I was black. Then maybe Misha would fall for me, but if that were to happen, would she fall into despair and beg to die? or would she ask to become a Shinigami? ethier way, I will probably forced to kill her. But if that were to happen then would I die? No!! I mustn't think it.
, His thoughts rolled in and out of his head like crabs being eatten. "Wait..whose that?" he said pointing at a girl watching them.

Misha:
Misha stared at her Shinigami. He was blushing and moving about. She placed her hands on him and smiled. "Don't be afraid.", Then she saw someone out of the corner of her eye. The girl. She was walking away. Misha caught the girl's name as she went into the store. Have fun, Kanoko, she said with a smile.  

x-emoclown-x

norway_toki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:39 pm
kanoko turned around when she herd someone say her name)misha!(kanoko looked surprised) ummm..er.. what are u doing here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (srry i lost the other ic so i had 2 go 2 this one)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 pm
Misha:
"oh! Kanoko! I didn't see you go this way...er... SO how have you been lately?" she asked. Her Shinigami followed close behind her.  

x-emoclown-x

norway_toki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 pm
ive been good but i have 2 ask (kanoko says with a whisper) is that a shinigami only people with the death note have those u dont have a death note do u(suddenly kanoko shinigami come behind her)CHENG:what is going on here(chengs eyes widend)u found another death note barer KANOKO:shhhhh cheng be quiteUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this one is cheng User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Misha:
"Oh? you're wondering if its true if deathnote carriers have Shinigami. Yes. Here touch my Death Note." Misha said happily.

Kaito:
Kaito looked at Cheng. "So you're Kanoko's Shinigami. I cannot believe I'm meeting you on earth. How on earth did you lose your Death Note?" He asked.  

x-emoclown-x

norway_toki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm
so u do have one my god i thought i was the only one (she smiled) so what are u doing here misha cheng y dont u go over 2 misha's shinigami maybe u can make friends(smiles and pushes him 2 the other one)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (cheng stared at her in displeased ment like he wasnt mad at her but not happy ether) fine but dont do anything stupid (he looked and the white shinigami and relized he asked him a question) trust me u dont want 2 know User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm
Misha:
"What am I doing here? Looking for supplies. I'm trying to make a cabniet like what Kira made back when he was still alive. I also kinda wish that there were some threats for us to kill. You know like Detectives." Misha said sadly.

Kaito:
He stopped to look at Cheng. "Tsk tsk tsk. Man, I would've expected you to have already found it and be back in the Shinigami world." He said suprised.  

x-emoclown-x

norway_toki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 pm
yea i should probably do that 2 i never thought of thatu know i think ur shinigami likes u i mean he follows u evry were User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hey i did find it it with her she wont give it tho shes real stuburn(cheng points 2 kanoko)trust me u dont know how many times ive tryed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm
Kataka walked around the store for a bit. Then she saw two people walk in. She stops walking and picks up a newspaper. Those two must be kira people, she thought, they act like something or someone is watching them. She sat down on a bench while her manager ran around the store picking up supplies. She kept watching the two though.  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:06 pm
Misha:
She enters the store. "Yeah. But Shinigami law states if a Shinigami is to fall for a human and increase their life span they die." She looks around the store entrance. "Oh my god! Is that Kataka Kurosaki? Whats she doing in a store like this?"

Kaito:
"hmm, heh." Kaito smiles. "Hey I was wondering, do you like have any feelings for your master?" Kaito asked.

(I was to lazy to add the pictures since I always add them...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 pm
kanoko surprised mg it is what the heck should we go over 2 her i mean she is famousomg this is kinda cool

cheng:not really there are times tho were i think she has feeling for me i geuss she does have good things about her but i really dont know how i feel about her(cheng looked at kanoko with a look that says do i like her)  

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm
Misha:
Misha looked at Kataka and said," nah, you can if you want. I'm not really into celebities.''

Kaito:
Kaito looked at the other Shinigami. He was looking at his Mistess. "So you do like her, huh?" he said looking at Cheng.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 pm
kanoko: yea me neither lets just find the supplies and go

cheng:i geuss a little but not enough 2 call it love anyway y are u asking what are u in love with urs  

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 pm
Misha:
"agreed." she said frimly. She walked over to the boards. hmmm, this one will do, she thought. She placed it in the cart that they were given.

Kaito:
"Me? I..err....of course not." he said blushing.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff