Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
SPAM YOUR HEART OUT(Random) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random?
  Oh yeah!
  Gaaaah!!!
  OOOH! Poll Gold!!!
View Results

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:23 am
spam twisted xd blaugh 4laugh rolleyes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 am
chiisai-akanbo
momo the peachy

on tektek, they now have cat faces, much to my delight xD Sorry if it seems the cat girl is nekkid. but....she a cat, and I thought 'who dresses their cat'? xDD

wahahahh xD well that's a point xD wahhwh
tektek has been updating lately which is good biggrin

ikr. i thought the person who created it either died or didn't give a crap any more. so, I'm happy it's going strong again, lets hope it stays that way.  

momo the peachy

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 am
momo the peachy

ikr. i thought the person who created it either died or didn't give a crap any more. so, I'm happy it's going strong again, lets hope it stays that way.

whahhahaahahahhahhahahahhaahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!
lol.! I super lol'ed promise xDD wahahahah..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 am
chiisai-akanbo
momo the peachy

whahhahaahahahhahhahahahhaahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahh!!
lol.! I super lol'ed promise xDD wahahahah..

xD  

momo the peachy

blue magnolia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:54 am
chiisai-akanbo
okay to those people who've read the rules I'm sure you've encountered one which says No Spamming or something. Well here's where you can post all those spam of yours!

I will make this an exception since I am feeling 'randomy' today so post post post~!!

Also talking about anything under the sun is fine~ rofl

I didn't know where to ask this question so I posted here. I am going out of town Thursday (July 21) until the following Tuesday. I will be giving my fish to Barrett. My question is, did I need to inform you of this so you don't think I am keeping an empty tank? Well if I needed to inform you, I guess I just did. 4laugh Just let me know if you saw this post..Thanks...I'll miss grabbing while I'm gone biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am
blue magnolia
chiisai-akanbo
okay to those people who've read the rules I'm sure you've encountered one which says No Spamming or something. Well here's where you can post all those spam of yours!

I will make this an exception since I am feeling 'randomy' today so post post post~!!

I didn't know where to ask this question so I posted here. I am going out of town Thursday (July 21) until the following Tuesday. I will be giving my fish to Barrett. My question is, did I need to inform you of this so you don't think I am keeping an empty tank? Well if I needed to inform you, I guess I just did. 4laugh Just let me know if you saw this post..Thanks...I'll miss grabbing while I'm gone biggrin

I made an update thread in the.. *jumbles things* oh there found it.. here.. where's your tank? I'll put in the pending section for a while~  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

blue magnolia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am
chiisai-akanbo
blue magnolia
chiisai-akanbo

I made an update thread in the.. *jumbles things* oh there found it.. here.. where's your tank? I'll put in the pending section for a while~

Thanks... So I can just post on Tank updates on the 20th(?) because I don't want my tank on hold until just before I leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:42 am
blue magnolia
chiisai-akanbo
blue magnolia
chiisai-akanbo

Thanks... So I can just post on Tank updates on the 20th(?) because I don't want my tank on hold until just before I leave.

okih then~~ <3
OH and have a safe trip on that day~~!!! heart  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

blue magnolia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:46 am
chiisai-akanbo
blue magnolia
chiisai-akanbo
blue magnolia
chiisai-akanbo

okih then~~ <3
OH and have a safe trip on that day~~!!! heart

Thanks so much! It will be an extra long weekend filled with wine and great friends biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:52 pm
blue magnolia

Thanks so much! It will be an extra long weekend filled with wine and great friends biggrin

Have fun!! >w< tell them I said Hi LOl joke xDD
gaaha I'll take a long rest cos just got 2 of my teeth pulled out by the dent D:  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 am
chiisai-akanbo
I was bored so I did another TekTek:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description:

In the dead of night, the priestess hears music. She takes a lamp with her, and out she wanders, into the pitch black of the night to find out where the music cometh from. What is out there, I wonder? (que the creepy sci fi music)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm
~Currently watching/reading Ao No Exorcist. burning_eyes  

Ky0ya Hibari

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100