Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
hi idk why Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:57 pm
smoked bear
lil_t-boz
Especially when they can't know what you're doing. Can anyone say PARTY!
That's no fun either. Wait till you're certain you're ready, then go WILD! That's the most fun. But be certain you're ready because there's no going back and you don't want any regrets.
I know riiiiiight party all day errday cool
ya i am waitin til im ready, ive been w/ my bf for 4 months heh.
i hate when people complain about regretting it, its their fault for doing it. eek

I halfway understand. Sometimes you can be with a person who you love but they don't love you. Other times it could have been done wrong. Some people just mean they can't deal with the consequences. Sometimes it's just too rushed.
I'm glad you're waiting. It's the smartest thing to do. Once you've done it you don't want to stop wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:15 pm
lil_t-boz
I halfway understand. Sometimes you can be with a person who you love but they don't love you. Other times it could have been done wrong. Some people just mean they can't deal with the consequences. Sometimes it's just too rushed.
I'm glad you're waiting. It's the smartest thing to do. Once you've done it you don't want to stop wink
yeah thats true too, i think people should wait quite awhile til they do it. i know people who do it drunken and dont even care heh.
hahaha yeah so ive heard wink  

smoked bear

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm
smoked bear
lil_t-boz
yeah thats true too, i think people should wait quite awhile til they do it. i know people who do it drunken and dont even care heh.
hahaha yeah so ive heard wink

I have nothing at all against drunken sex. NOTHING! In fact, it's on my to do list along with shower sex, against the wall sex, kitchen sex, and underwater sex. (I don't use my kitchen for eating or cooking so it's ok!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:05 am
lil_t-boz
I have nothing at all against drunken sex. NOTHING! In fact, it's on my to do list along with shower sex, against the wall sex, kitchen sex, and underwater sex. (I don't use my kitchen for eating or cooking so it's ok!)
hahaha damn gurl youve got a lot of work to do wink  

smoked bear

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:06 am
smoked bear
lil_t-boz

Ok I was wondering what you where talking about but sex  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:10 am

Your crazy if you wana do drunk sex and kitchen sex the other two I don't mind  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:17 pm
smoked bear
lil_t-boz

Not really; girls don't do much... Usually.... I don't because I'm lazy and I don't have to do anything. All I need to do is learn how to breath underwater, or find an oxygen tank.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 pm
lil_t-boz
smoked bear
lil_t-boz

Not really; girls don't do much... Usually.... I don't because I'm lazy and I don't have to do anything. All I need to do is learn how to breath underwater, or find an oxygen tank.....

Why not do it in a pool  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:53 pm
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
smoked bear
lil_t-boz

Why not do it in a pool

Then I gotta learn how to swim first...  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:14 pm
lil_t-boz
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
smoked bear
lil_t-boz

Why not do it in a pool

You don't know how to swim  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:22 pm
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
smoked bear
lil_t-boz

Why not do it in a pool

Nope. I never took the time to learn. Actually, i did once, but I don't like the feeling of water in my nostrils much so I quit after one try.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:28 pm
lil_t-boz
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
Conker4253
lil_t-boz

Why not do it in a pool

Nope. I never took the time to learn. Actually, i did once, but I don't like the feeling of water in my nostrils much so I quit after one try.

i can't ether gonk  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm
idk if's it's to late to say hi?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:37 pm
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
Conker4253

Why not do it in a pool

i can't ether gonk

You can't swim or you can't stand the feeling of water up your nose?  

lil_t-boz

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

11,050 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:47 pm
lil_t-boz
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
Conker4253
lil_t-boz
Conker4253

Why not do it in a pool

i can't ether gonk

You can't swim or you can't stand the feeling of water up your nose?

both and water geting in my ears plues i freak out when i get to the deep water  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff