Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 pm
He appears behind her and flips her to her stomach and jokingly hold her down. "Tsk Tsk slow as always Risu.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:45 pm
Riyu looks at Therin.
"Well I got enough training in for today but come get me when you want to start heading off."
He points to a tree to his left.
Heh... this may work out this time Riyu thinks to himself.  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:16 am
"Actually, he's the one we need information from." Therin points at Xanov just as he starts to run away. "He can't remember much, which is one reason why we came here. If he can remember something, we should be able to get a better picture of what we're dealing with." He turns towards Xanov and starts towards him and Risu, but calls behind him, "Hopefully this won't take too long. We'll see you later, I guess."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 pm
Risu turns to glare up at her dark-haired friend from her position on the ground.

"'S not my fault you run like a maniac," the girl mumbles, pouting. "Besides, I was talking to Master Kaname."  

pinnedbutterflywings

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:33 pm
Riyu slumps next to the tree lazily and stares at the leaves.
"Memories..."
He plucks a piece of hay from the ground and sticks it in his mouth.
"Wish I could find my own memories", he grumbles to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 am
Therin runs till he can see them both, but he only keeps that close. He wants to ensure that he stays close enough to help if something happens, but doesn't startle Xanov out of his trance.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 pm
"hahaha as always an excuse to being behind the pack...now then draw your blade and lets begin to train" He draws out his original Keyblade and readies to fight  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Riyu watches Therin curiously
"Hmmm.... I wonder what they're doing."
He gets up and starts toward Therin  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:39 pm
Risu glares at him, but raises Seraphic Melody regardless.

"I'm ready when you are, Van-nii," she says, her eyes shining with determination.

'Over a year has passed since we last sparred. This time, maybe I can show him a thing or two. And even if I don't...I can at least show him what I have learned in his absence,' she thinks.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:53 am
Therin watches them spar, noting new moves he can incorporate into his style. When Riyu gets close to him, he says to him, "Xanov is powerful, for a nobody, but he still has their inherit weakness. As a nobody, he can't reach his full potential like he could have as his somebody. But this only means that he can't fight Mauka alone and win. As long as we fight with him, everything should be good. If you decide to join us, we can save the universe faster. Any help we can get, we'll take. But we won't force you to come with us. It's entirely your choice."  

Saeed Jama

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 pm
Riyu watches the two spar
"Well.... I think I might be able to find out a bit of my past if I come with you guys..."
Riyu looks up at the sky
"Ever since I was five I couldn't remember anything about who I was, where I was born... I get these weird dreams about staring into the ocean and I wonder if that's where my home was."

(I'm gonna post My chars story in my journal probably so you can look at it :])  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:13 am
"It's probable," Kaname says quietly, coming up beside Riyu and Therin.

"Though I do wonder how you ended up here, Riyu-kun. Azure Fields does not receive very many visitors..."  

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:02 pm
"A dark portal, right? If you were taken by Xehanort, it makes sense that you would have learned some control over darkness. Unless you were a living test subject... -w- blech... I can't even imagine what all he might do to a living person." the more he spoke the more he seemed to be musing to himself. "If he's still alive, and Mauka is working for him, then we have a serious problem on our hands. Hhhhmmmmmmmmmm......"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:28 pm
Riyu looks down
"I did get here by using a dark portal... I seem to be able to open it and be able to go anywhere... even if I've never been there..."
Riyu looks at Therin
"But Ansem was the one who taught me how to open dark portals... I was just able to do more than he could."  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:51 am
He swings his blade left and right and then teleports behind Risu to slash behind her. "Gotcha" HE swings  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff