Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
=Soquili Questors= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JTHMlover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:18 am
[EDITED]-----MOVED THE QUEST THREAD
Name: JTHMlover
Describe your dream soquili: Johnny the homicidal Maniac as a soquili, with a nailbunny familiar. I know it is somewhat twisted, but who wouldn't want a homicidal soquili? Well since I am dreaming, I would like him to have a normal black horn, and draconic wings........It would just seem to fit him so much better....I want him so much, but I know you probably have 50 million other people saying the exact same thing. It is just that, even though it is unlikely I will ever get him, at least I tried, and to me, that is the best that I can do.
User Image
User Image
User Image
And this would be his little familiar, nailbunny
User Image
Quest thread (if any):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11668433
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because they are absolutely stunning, and I think it would be most interesting to see one that is a bit different from the rest. Also, I don't have a soquili, and would be happy with any of them, but we are all free to dream, and this is mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:21 pm
Name: Kamiki
Describe your dream soquili: My absolute dream would be a winged colored like Kamiki's fursona. Silvery purple body, white hair (custom), dark purple fox-markings. Yellow eyes and a silver horn and siver jewelry, incuding the foreheard jewel.
Quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12528481
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because Soquili are my favorate stock-lineart breedable (tied with Shaoilin Wolves). They are gorgeous, detailed, collectable, and I can't get enough of them.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:34 pm
I got my dream soquili already ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:25 pm
Done! heart  

Silencer Wolf

Spiritchan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:38 pm
EDIT:

Oh... My god... I just got a mail from Meeki that she has purchased "Keogh" for me!! *dies of surprise and happiness* Well, I suppose I'm no longer questing for a Soquili, but I'll keep the info up for anyone curious. smile

Name: Spiritchan (my character's name is "Sourn")

Describe your dream soquili:
Appearance: Natural colors (browns, and tans mostly) are my friends... I LOVE fading colors (like, when a muzzle is black, and fades to the tan color of the creatures body... or when socks are white, and fade to the rich chestnut brown of it's body... etc)... Spots and stripes are not much my thing, but... I'll settle for and love any baby I get. smile I'll try to find some pictures of "cool horses" here in a bit...
Breed: Regular Soquili (no wings or horns or the like)
Temper: Brash, Stubborn, Bold, Brave, etc...

Quest thread (if any): None yet, but I should probably start one, eh?

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Sourn is in great need of a companion (and since I've joined Gaia, I've been eyeballing these awesome horses... Spectacular art, and great roleplaying opportunity... I want a Soquili to be my first pet)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:21 pm
Name: Cougarpawzsis2
Describe your dream soquili: I would like a male to look like my English Springer Spaniel, Tobi.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/cougarpawzsis2/pics/BabyLovebirdsClutch3andmalsgrad023.jpg
He has a tail about six inches long, with white fur hanging down off the end of it which is about nine inches long.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15908257&page=1
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've been watching the thread since it opened, and think that they're just amazing. I just got my first from a flatsale, but he's co-owned, and I just want one I can call my own.

Outrageously long impossible quest I really want more than the one above:

Name: cougarpawzsis2
Describe your dream soquili: I want a female pure black Alicorn, with bright green eyes and a limegreen handprint on her back hip. I'd also like her to have limegreen "Socks" on her feet, with long mane/tail, and both of them be black to green. Same with the wings.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15908257&page=1
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've been to the Soquili shop for quite a while, now, and had hoped to get another Soquili before my birthday, but I doubt that will happen. I would like to get a mare, and an alicorn would make staying on Gaia worth it.

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:41 pm
Name: Nuxaz
Describe your dream soquili: My dream soquili would be a winged male flamingo soquili
Quest thread (if any):Currently a work in progress
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've always adored Soquili's and have wanted one, but have been too chicken to be extremely active, and the flatsales are crazy, so I believe that questing is the best way to do so. I also adore anything that has to do with Flamingos  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:30 pm
Name: SkyDragono
Describe your dream soquili:A flutter, with the colorings of a monarch butterfly, with wings shaped like Chistas (a soquili here), a black body, and golden eyes. Long flowing mane and tail, and maybe a spot here or there of gold upon her body.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13158075&page=1
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because these are such cool pets, and the artwork is fantastic. Besides, I have always been an avid horse lover, and this is probably the closest I'll ever get to owning one. smile And each one is a bit different, which is really cool!  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:33 pm
Name: KasaiLoki

Name: Narnia
Breed: Quarter Horse
Lineart: Regular
Hair Styles: Braided mane and Tail
Tempermant: Adventurous, Mischievious

Based off this model

Quest thread (if any): None
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I want to quest for a soquili because this model horse I think would look amazing in the lineart. I've always wanted to rp a stallion (seeing as I play boys rather than girls,) I think I can have a lot of fun with Narnia once he's made real =D

Current Funds as of now: 20K/500K

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:08 pm
Done with Astia quest! Thankies Meeki! *huggles*  

Crowfoot

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:12 pm
erm..just wanted to let people know I added pictures of pompei Ive drawn.. >.> I need to practice my horse heads..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:45 pm
Name: Draculas Babe

Name: Tequila (Kila)
Breed: Sun Conure
Lineart: Wind
Hair Styles: :havent decided:
Tempermant: Distrustful and loveable

Quest thread (if any): None...yet
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: It would be based of my past pet Tequila who was a sun conure and I hold dear. She was my beloved pet and I wish to hold her in my memories, plus this would be a cute little reminder of her and I really like the shop, of course. <3

Current Funds as of now: 0K/???k

Draculas Babe

Sporka

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:06 pm
Name: Sporka
Name of Soquili: Lilith
Breed: Any - Fancy isn't the key word to love!
Describe your dream soquili: A Soquili based off the colours of my D&D character Lilith. [Image]
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I would love to join this community. Both the lineart and owners are beautiful; it's one of the few star shops I have come across (found this shop through word of mouth smile )
Current funds: 350k/??

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:41 am
Name: Ryugen
Describe your dream soquili: After extensive thought and lots of bouncing off the walls, the idea that stayed forefront in my mind would be one after a prehistoric horse, like in cave paintings. ^w^. Ok thats probably DEAD unoriginal, but I've always loved the colors of cavepainting horses, and I think they'd adapt amazingly to the already incredible Soquili art.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quest thread (if any): ((None yet, I'll start one when I'm a little further along helping a freind with another Quest. So I'm sorta questing, but for now I'd give your donations to someone else, cause otherwise I'd feel guilty. So for now this is my post o determination. Me going. YES. I am GOING to Quest for a Soquili! *shakes fist at the heavens* *struck by lightning*

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because a horse breedable was the first I ever wanted on Gaia, and this is the only horse shop I've yet seen which matched that one for grabbing my lurv and attention. I love the lineart, the people seem very freindly, and because it's probably as close as I'm EVER going to get to owning a horse. *lol*

Breed: Prehistoric
Lineart: Regular
Hair Style:the cropped mane would probably work best, though I love the long. ^_^ *bricked*
Temperment: Noble, Stubborn

Current Funds:
0/500 to 550k ((Not officialy 'opened' quest yet. Will dump funds/donation letters/and various stuff here later. heart ))  

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers