Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Atmosia - Romance & Adventure RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:40 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki's spine stiffened as she heard the trees rustle a few yards away. No way.. There can't be anyone out here. This is one of the most secluded areas. She set down the sword she'd been sharpening. Cautiously, she ventured toward the sound. After silently pushing through the trees and bushes, she spotted someone. When she got as close as she felt comfortable with, she noticed dragon wings. Tsuki gasped, then covered her mouth and ducked behind a tree, buried in a thick bush. What are the chances..? He's here. What do I do?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:49 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu ripped off of his shirt and fell backwards and wrapped himself in his wings. "Tsuki yet you still are on my mind if only I know where you are right now I would tell you I'm sorry for everything," he said to himself. Then he screamed, "Tsuki where are you."  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:16 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki listened, her heart beating wildly. What now..? He.. He still remembers? That was so long ago..I thought he moved on.. She peered around the side of the tree, staring at him. His scream shook the tree. Tsuki didn't know what to do. Her heart was torn. The last time they'd spoken, he didn't want anything to do with her. She took a deep breath. "You know, you could really scare someone like that." She stepped out, taking only one pace toward him. "I've been waiting for a long time to hear you say that.." She leaned on the tree, arms folded.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu jumped up looking at Tsuki he then ran over to her and hugged her crying. "I'm sorry," he said, "I never meant any of it I swear I have always loved you I could never get you off my mind after that day. And, I.... I...." He began to cry a lot more holding her close.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:46 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki hadn't expected him to react that way. She almost fell back when he hugged her, but she regained her balance, wrapping an arm around him. She listened to him cry. It was the first time she'd ever seen it. "Ryuu... That was years ago. Why haven't you moved on? You.. you seemed so sure about it.. And I'm sure you've met a lot of girls since then." Tsuki stared at the ground. She couldn't help but feel hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"I have but out of all of them I've only love one and that is you. I can't move on and I don't want to," he cried. "I'm sorry please forgive me I love you Tsuki I always have nothing has change in these years except my regret," he said squeezing a bit tighter, "I'm sorry I let you go I regret it please please pleas forgive me."  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 pm
--->Jasmine Kliesen<---

>>>>>>>>>>.O.<<<<<<<<<<<

User Image

Jasmine was shocked to see the girl with red hair tumbled on her back, swaying as she stand up and walk toward her. She didn't know exactly what happened a few moments ago and questions tumbled upon her mind.. "How did she got no reaction at all to the kiss?!", "How come she just walk around as if nothing happened?!".

The girl with red hair waved at her to say hi.

She waved back. Surely, shedid not know what to say and what would happen next.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:01 am
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki listened, quiet and still. She bit her lip, still battling herself. Her mind spun widly, trying to think of every outcome. She couldn't think clearly. Then she just stopped and thought of one thing, and made her decision. "Ryuu. I was never mad at you. I was just hurt. You.. I.. Oh, forget it." She hugged him as close as she could, a few tears trickling down her cheeks.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm
hello all! smile

Sylvre stood outside the apartments waiting for her brother to come, she was anxious to look around their new home and her brother being slow only made her more anxious-- and exited! hurry up hurry up hurry up, galded hurry up!

Galded stood in the apartment and took in a deep breath, exhaling he went outside and smiled okay, okay, i'm coming Syl  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 pm
Kylar was walking down the hallway and saw a girl and boy."Hello there."  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 pm
Galded turned his head and smiled, nodding his acknowledgment, he walked over to Kylar hello, I'm Galded Wrath, thats my sister Sylvre

Sylvre turned her head and blinked, she hadn't realized someone had said hi until Galded said her name, she had been thinking about what she would do here hi........ She went back to her usual, slightly shy self that didn't want to talk to strangers, she walked over and sat down by her brother's legs, looking up at Kylar with her big, ruby red eyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 pm
"I'm Kylar Stern." and he crouched down to talk to Sylvre."It's okay to talk to me how old are you?"  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:28 pm
Sylvre looked into his eyes, her eyes showing she wasn't used to talking to many people i'm sixteen.......  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm
"I'm sixteen as well now why did you come here?"  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Sylvre looked down well, me and my brother wanted to start a new life, we wanted to move on........

i have to go for a while, bbl!!!!  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces