Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •
Dragons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:14 pm
Dragons are awesome, just saying! Lung dragons are probably my favorite mythological creatures. The only thing I personally think is cooler is the phoenix.
...wait, the final Inhertance book is coming out this november? .....Yea! biggrin That makes me happy inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 pm
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
I know, I don't know if I can wait that long to find out whether or not Murtagh survives!
I know! This summer is going to be painful. So many unanswered questions!
I'm seriously considering finding enough pictures--combination of fanart and the movie characters who I think were cast all right--and making a page-a-day countdown calendar. A method of counting tends to help me.
that would be a really good idea. could you send me some pics? what did you think of the movie?
I was disappointed with all but a few things:
Eragon and Roran looked similar enough.
Brom was well cast in my opinion, even though he is described differently in the book.
I liked seeing Brom get to ride Saphira again as he died.
Murtagh was IN the movie (though they only gave him about hals his allotted screen time)
"A son doesn't choose his father."
Nasuada and Ajihad were well cast in my opinion.
The actor for Murtagh looked perfect for the role and he's HOT... heart My first celeb crush...

I saw it once, but i was pretty young ( in more than years.) can't remember much. In my choir we sang Keep Holding On from the movie. I thought that Eragon was too blond to look good.
I remember that the movie followed the story line well, but it seemed to choppy.  

Azure Chaos Goddess

doublelifegirl357

Light Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:16 pm
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
I know, I don't know if I can wait that long to find out whether or not Murtagh survives!
I know! This summer is going to be painful. So many unanswered questions!
I'm seriously considering finding enough pictures--combination of fanart and the movie characters who I think were cast all right--and making a page-a-day countdown calendar. A method of counting tends to help me.
that would be a really good idea. could you send me some pics? what did you think of the movie?
Brom was well cast in my opinion, even though he is described differently in the book.
Murtagh was IN the movie (though they only gave him about hals his allotted screen time)
The actor for Murtagh looked perfect for the role and he's HOT... heart My first celeb crush...

I saw it once, but i was pretty young ( in more than years.) can't remember much. In my choir we sang Keep Holding On from the movie. I thought that Eragon was too blond to look good.
I remember that the movie followed the story line well, but it seemed to choppy.
I do LOVE that song, and yeah, Eragon wasn't supposed to be blonde. He's supposed to have brown hair. I liked the guy's face, though. They couldn't have dyed his hair brown? Garrett's a blonde and they dyed HIS hair dark brown for Murtagh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 pm
KindredofLegousa
Dragons are awesome, just saying! Lung dragons are probably my favorite mythological creatures. The only thing I personally think is cooler is the phoenix.
...wait, the final Inhertance book is coming out this november? .....Yea! biggrin That makes me happy inside.
Yeppers! I can't wait!  

doublelifegirl357

Light Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toy Train Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 pm
I lurve dragons - well..kinda.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 pm
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357

I do LOVE that song, and yeah, Eragon wasn't supposed to be blonde. He's supposed to have brown hair. I liked the guy's face, though. They couldn't have dyed his hair brown? Garrett's a blonde and they dyed HIS hair dark brown for Murtagh.
they were iffy on the details through the whole movie. I noticed that Paolini didn't acually discribe Eragon untill the second book though.  

Azure Chaos Goddess

doublelifegirl357

Light Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357

they were iffy on the details through the whole movie. I noticed that Paolini didn't acually discribe Eragon untill the second book though.
You have a point there...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 am
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357
Azure Chaos Goddess
doublelifegirl357

You have a point there...

i only noticed that when jerod discribed him to Roran in the city. weird, huh?  

Azure Chaos Goddess

Azure Chaos Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 am
KindredofLegousa
too long to wait. why can't it be during summer when i have nothing else to do?!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:57 am
I've loved dragons as far back as I can remember, everything about them.

Also, HUGE fan of Eragon, pre-ordered every book released, not long to wait for the last book too ! xd

I can dragon's, check this out (keep in mind this is one of the few I've ever drawn and I think I was only 15 haha!

User Image

User Image  

alexander5555

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
• Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash