Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
Staff Applications [ Accepting, but picky.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm
Chikiri Lobos
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dunno what the difference between Crew and Vice Captain on here is, so, just going to do it this way. And I read through the entire first post, so...yeah.)

I want to become an Outlaw Wolf Pack Vice Captain!

Username:
Chikiri Lobos
Guild Post Count: 13 (If you include this one. Though this is going to explode once people start replying to my danged posts.)
Got any experience?: I've been Vice-Captain of three different guilds, two of which I can tell you right now. Bleach - Unmei no owari ni [At Destiny's End], and Bleach: The Rise of a New Hope. Both aren't really active because we haven't really gotten that many people to join. I was also Captain and Creator of another guild, The Concarnatios: Personifying Humanity. It's kind of dead, though. I'm also Crew in one more guild, Soul Society's Exhalted
When are you online?: Usually between 5:30 AM EST - 12:15 AM EST any day of the week. Since this is a shared comp, there might be a few hours in which I am forced not to be on.
When did you join gaia?: May 8th, 2008
What special skills do you offer to the guild?: Well, nothing special, really. I'm very good with people, though. Almost everyone I come across likes me. Those that don't like me wish me dead but only because they are mean by nature.
Anything else?: o.o Uh, no, not that I can think of....popcorn, maybe...? Or how about flying pink and purple polka-dotted elephants in yellow tutus with an orange an red parasol?

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫
I think you would be best in Human Resources Crew. You should apply for that ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm
Dark SydneyVictoria
Enshara
I want to become a part of The Outlaw Wolf Pack Crew!

Username:
Enshara
Guild Post Count: 24
Got any experience?: I own several guilds. Co-run many others and am also crew in many others.
When are you online?: At the moment I am on almost all day everyday. If there is a time I can't be on then I am sure to inform someone of this.
When did you join gaia?: I joined gaia in 2006
What position are you applying for? Moderator
Anything else?: All information has already been given.
May I have the link to a few of those guilds?

These are all the guilds I run

1)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/chobits-please-let-me-be-the-one-for-you/g.327635/

2)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-rise-of-the-yokai/g.336017/

3)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/bleach-silent-blood/g.336041/

This is just one of many guilds I am crew in

1)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soul-reapers-of-the-seireitei/g.262017/  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:47 pm
Just wondering If I should re-post my application, It says I have 14 posts in the guild, Thanks for your time  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm
Enshara
Dark SydneyVictoria
Enshara
I want to become a part of The Outlaw Wolf Pack Crew!

Username:
Enshara
Guild Post Count: 24
Got any experience?: I own several guilds. Co-run many others and am also crew in many others.
When are you online?: At the moment I am on almost all day everyday. If there is a time I can't be on then I am sure to inform someone of this.
When did you join gaia?: I joined gaia in 2006
What position are you applying for? Moderator
Anything else?: All information has already been given.
May I have the link to a few of those guilds?

These are all the guilds I run

1)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/chobits-please-let-me-be-the-one-for-you/g.327635/

2)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-rise-of-the-yokai/g.336017/

3)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/bleach-silent-blood/g.336041/

This is just one of many guilds I am crew in

1)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/soul-reapers-of-the-seireitei/g.262017/
Hmm... accepted. I'll promote you to crew;moderator in a moment and you can begin... moderating, I guess.  

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:03 pm
I_Am_Foster
Just wondering If I should re-post my application, It says I have 14 posts in the guild, Thanks for your time
Yes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm
Dark SydneyVictoria
Chikiri Lobos
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

(Dunno what the difference between Crew and Vice Captain on here is, so, just going to do it this way. And I read through the entire first post, so...yeah.)

Username:
Chikiri Lobos
Guild Post Count: 13 (If you include this one. Though this is going to explode once people start replying to my danged posts.)
Got any experience?: I've been Vice-Captain of three different guilds, two of which I can tell you right now. Bleach - Unmei no owari ni [At Destiny's End], and Bleach: The Rise of a New Hope. Both aren't really active because we haven't really gotten that many people to join. I was also Captain and Creator of another guild, The Concarnatios: Personifying Humanity. It's kind of dead, though. I'm also Crew in one more guild, Soul Society's Exhalted
When are you online?: Usually between 5:30 AM EST - 12:15 AM EST any day of the week. Since this is a shared comp, there might be a few hours in which I am forced not to be on.
What special skills do you offer to the guild?: Well, nothing special, really. I'm very good with people, though. Almost everyone I come across likes me. Those that don't like me wish me dead but only because they are mean by nature.
Anything else?: o.o Uh, no, not that I can think of....popcorn, maybe...? Or how about flying pink and purple polka-dotted elephants in yellow tutus with an orange an red parasol?

I think you would be best in Human Resources Crew. You should apply for that ^-^
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Well, I was thinking either Mod or HR, so, I think you just read my mind there....kind of like Kaccee will do in a second.

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 pm
Chikiri Lobos
Dark SydneyVictoria
Chikiri Lobos
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Username:
Chikiri Lobos

User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Well, I was thinking either Mod or HR, so, I think you just read my mind there....kind of like Kaccee will do in a second.

Theeeen. Apply for HR!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm
How many HR crew members are you planning on hireing?, just wondering ^__^  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:17 pm
Dark SydneyVictoria
Chikiri Lobos
Dark SydneyVictoria
Chikiri Lobos
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Username:
Chikiri Lobos

User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Theeeen. Apply for HR!
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

o.o How do I do that, then...?

She said in her first post that she' planning on hiring three HR people, Foster.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm
Thanks for the info, I will check back tomorrow to see I'f she has accepted my application, have a goodnight Chikiri...or morning not sure were you are in the world xD  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

o.o That caught me off-guard for a second. I'm used to people calling me "Lobos," not "Chikiri." But, don't worry, it's fine either way. It's 0141 here. (That's 1:41 AM)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm
Ahh, okay we are in the same time zone then smile  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

o.o And where do you live, Foster? What state? If you want, you can send me a PM stating the answer.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 am
Dark SydneyVictoria

Username:IXI Silver IXI

Guild Post Count:well, I dunno how to see my post count... But it' way more than 10
Got any experience?:I used to own a guild biggrin
When are you online?:about everyday from 6am to 9pm :3
When did you join gaia?:if this account...december 2010. If my old account...febuary 2005 biggrin
What special skills do you offer to the guild?:creativity, artistry, and randomness biggrin
Anything else?: Me wanna be VC biggrin and I'll gladly do a lot of work to help the guild :3

Breath of Silver

Wheezing Prophet

• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas