Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Wolf role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your fave type of wolf?
  artitc, grey, black
View Results

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:46 am
-Midnight sat outside burrowed in her own dirt nest.-
I should know better. Wolves would be unlikely to allow someone new to stay with them regardless of the weather.
-Suddenly a mouse popped its head up out of a hole in the dirt, and she growled at it. Midnight tried to go back to sleep, but that just didn't seem to be an option. Slowly she stretched, and sat up. She began to study the stars, wondering where she was going to go next.-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 am
((can i join? please please please please please!!!))

Name:Tsuki (said as Suki)
Breed: Arctic/Frost wolf
Other: Tsuki is used to being a lone wolf, apprehensive of others. But she's lonely and looking for friends.
Hunting ability: She's perfected her stalking skills and can sneak up on anything. Tsuki also has Ice Claw (1 scratch means frostbite that slowly kills you. More scratches only kill you faster)
Appearance: User Image (Tsuki's eyes are green, not red)  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 am
Tsuki bowed her head, trying to keep some of the rain out of her ears. She could smell more wolves nearby. Soon she passed a den where a few were sleeping. Since she was on her way to her own little den, she didn't stop. But then she saw a figure sitting in the dirt and looking at the stars. Hey. Why are you out in the rain?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:03 am
Col stumbled through the rain.boy did he hate rain! but he didnt hate rain as much as he hated his mother. Icefen he was cristned. his mother called him iceywicey. in some ways col was glad he had killed her. even though it ment he was banned from his pack. he sat down to lick the wounds the leader had given him. a scent caught his attention. a female wolf. he was hungry... so hungry. after checking the wind was in his favour, he bagan to stalk her.  

FalabellaHorse

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 pm
Tsuki glanced around, ears twitching. She thought she heard footsteps through the rain, but couldn't see anything. She sniffed, but couldn't smell anything. She shook her head and turned back to the other wolf. She seemed lost in her own world. Tsuki waited for her to notice and wondered about the sounds. I swear I heard paws.. but I don't smell or see anything.. Hmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:31 am
-Midnight sat up when she heard movement near her. It was the scent of a few wolves that she's never ran into before. The rain was causing the scents to get muddled together, and she couldn't decide wether or not she liked them or not. She would just have to wait and see what happens because if she goes anywhere she will only end up getting lost because this is new territory.  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 am
Tsuki tried again to get the wolf's attention. She spoke a bit louder. Hey. I'm Tsuki. Who are you? You look new from around here. She moved a bit closer when she sat up, hoping to be noticed. Rain aggravated her ears. She shook her head and thought to herself. If this goes on for any longer, I might just have to leave her here. But the rain is getting bad.. She waited again.

((I'm talking to Midnight, by the way. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:06 pm
yeah it would be cool  

jaxofshadow

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

FalabellaHorse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 am
Col knew the female would see him at some point. he would have to be careful... the rain was masking his scent but his snow white coat would have to be delt with. col began to roll in the mud. He was hungry but he could scense that that the female would kill him if he attacked her. he knew what to do.
Carefuly Col began to send his thoghts out to the female. It was risky and he could get killed but it was his only chance  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 am
I want to join
Name: Furby
Breed: ? wolf [a long haired grey wolf with black markings with green eyes]
Other: she is a sweet and caring to young but she has anger issuses so watch out and she is not afraid to speak her opinion
hunting ability: she is basicly a fast strong hunter who's is pawstep soundless she is not bothered but the snow, rain, or wind thanks to her thick fur

Furby
she bolted after Col and bit him she and hid then she walked up to Tsuki and Midnight and sat in between midnight and Tsuki with her warm fur rubbing theirs "Hello I'm Furby what are you names" she barked loud enough so they could hear her.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 pm
-mignight turned around and spotted the other wolf, and her ears flew up, hearing some sort of movement. She padded over to tsuki leaning against Furby, looking for warmth.- I'm Midnight. -her ears were turned down because of the downpour too.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 am
"I'm Tsuki. My den is not too far from here if you want a place to stay." She shook rain from her ears. "And thank you Furby."  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:27 am
-Midnight nodded, attempting to shake the rain from her pelt.-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:13 am
"Then let's go." She turned, staring out into the rain for a moment. Tsuki looked back at the two wolves. "Follow me." She shook rain from her dark blue fur once more. Tsuki started walking, making sure to pause and let the others catch up.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:32 pm