Exaleen2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Bump for your thread!
*heads off to go update mine*

YAY<33
I promise to respond to our RP, but I also want Oliver to meet another one of your girls >3
oooo witch one!
Pray do tell!

tyler's Mama Blake ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:39 pm
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Bump for your thread!

YAY<33
I promise to respond to our RP, but I also want Oliver to meet another one of your girls >3
oooo witch one!
Pray do tell!

tyler's Mama Blake ;D
I like it! Do want a formal family introduction or he just bumps into her and figures it out.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Bump for your thread!

YAY<33
oooo witch one!
Pray do tell!

tyler's Mama Blake ;D
I like it! Do want a formal family introduction or he just bumps into her and figures it out.

He will probably guess the minute he see's her xD [they do have quite the resemblence xD]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 pm
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Exaleen2
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Bump for your thread!

YAY<33
oooo witch one!
Pray do tell!

tyler's Mama Blake ;D

He will probably guess the minute he see's her xD [they do have quite the resemblence xD]

Lol blake was miffed when tyler poped out of her basket
"what a rip she looks nothing like me!" she shouted
The tyler grined for the first time!
And blake admited "okay . . .maybe just a little"  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm
Heaven forbid: I can offer you my Karloff for this.

But I need to know some things. Is he ever really going to change or no? I know that Karloff would love to try to change him to be good. And I know that he could be fooled but not easily. It would have to be him acting good for awhile even if it was a ruse/he back-slid later.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

But I need to know some things. Is he ever really going to change or no? I know that Karloff would love to try to change him to be good. And I know that he could be fooled but not easily. It would have to be him acting good for awhile even if it was a ruse/he back-slid later.

User Image

*Luffs Karloff*
^__^  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Knowing how Oliver is know I would doubt he would ever change, considering all he has gone through to get so corrupt as he is now. He would certinally play along that he was changing, I mean, he would even keep this up for a while knowing how much he enjoys playing games with others emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:05 am
Exaleen2
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Knowing how Oliver is know I would doubt he would ever change, considering all he has gone through to get so corrupt as he is now. He would certinally play along that he was changing, I mean, he would even keep this up for a while knowing how much he enjoys playing games with others emotions.

Sign me up XD

Do you want me to start it or you?

Yeah, I had this plot in mind for Karloff in reverse. He helps someone who he realizes hasn't changed and he comes to terms with that.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:54 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Sign me up XD

Do you want me to start it or you?

Yeah, I had this plot in mind for Karloff in reverse. He helps someone who he realizes hasn't changed and he comes to terms with that.

It doesn't matter ^^;
I can do AIM or Guild x3

Awesome~<3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 am
x3 If you don't mind I might like to try to throw a girly at Oliver for the long run?

My girl, Aarushi, is hard-headed and believes all males are awful, ignorant, and pompous. Of course, once she meets him, it would most likely be reinforcing her beliefs xD She'd probably try to knock him off his high horse, and shred his pride. She's a rebellious and independent Son of a gun, and I think it be fun to try and make them work out?

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 pm
Pixel-x-Bunny
x3 If you don't mind I might like to try to throw a girly at Oliver for the long run?

My girl, Aarushi, is hard-headed and believes all males are awful, ignorant, and pompous. Of course, once she meets him, it would most likely be reinforcing her beliefs xD She'd probably try to knock him off his high horse, and shred his pride. She's a rebellious and independent Son of a gun, and I think it be fun to try and make them work out?
She's absolutely beautiful! I would love to see them RP together!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Awesome! C: Want me to start and send the link your way when ready? (I do warn though, if it does work out, she has something planned for her first breeding)

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 pm
Pixel-x-Bunny
Awesome! C: Want me to start and send the link your way when ready? (I do warn though, if it does work out, she has something planned for her first breeding)
That would be wonderful!
And that actually works out perfectly becasue so does Oliver x3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 pm
heart  

Exaleen2

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:59 pm
ninja  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff