Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Astronomy Have fun break [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking Astronomy???
YEAH stars
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm
Riku Masen
"Aw, yea I forgot that term was so short. It's too bad. Well if you do anymore horoscopes I hope it's mine!" Riku laughs.

"What are you? I'm a Cancer?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:58 pm
"I'm a Capricorn, a proud goat....fish...thing." Riku laughs weakly, answering Yami's question.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm
Professor Grey, reads Yami's classwork, and is impressed with his knowledge,........she turns to the class and reports the extra credit:

"For your extra credit you are to tell me exactly how many astronomical constellations there are, you will PM me your answer so that no one may know what it is, and if you discuss the Extra Credit topic with your fellow classmates, i will deduct those points from your house instead......," Professor Grey finishes on a serious note...,

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 pm
I hope it's not to late for me to sign up. (:

Username: Stardust Disaster
RP Name: Amber Moonshade
Year: 7
House: Hufflepuff

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm
Stardust Disaster
I hope it's not to late for me to sign up. (:

Username: Stardust Disaster
RP Name: Amber Moonshade
Year: 7
House: Hufflepuff

Professor Grey welcomes Amber to the class, no it is not late at all to join...she smiles and shows her where her assignments are posted...

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Professor Grey clears her throat to make an announcement, i will be accepting more students until tomorrow in the evening the latest and your classwork and homework will be due on May 9th at midnight, after that i will accept HW but for half credit.....any questions fell free to ask, she smiles and encourages the students to continue conversation of the lecture

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:38 am
naturefreak3
Jenna nods in agreement with Riku on her first statement and promptly begins to think about the classwork. Then she raises her hand. "Professor? The location of Sagittarius is low in the south, approximately 51º north in its meridian transit, or highest point in the sky, From an area in northern Europe." Jenna concludes, aware that she went into far too much detail, but happy with herself for drawing on her old muggle classes. "I do think that it's a horoscope sign, you're right!" She said to Riku. "I never knew that Chiron was hurt by Hercules, or that he offered to take prometheus's place."
"lols so like a ravenclaw to know everything " blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:51 am
Riku Masen
"I'm a Capricorn, a proud goat....fish...thing." Riku laughs weakly, answering Yami's question.
just curious are you talking about the rising sign or the falling sign thre rising sign is based on where the sun was when you were born and the falling sign is based on where the moon was when you were born
as for me if you read this parchement you can see a good source of inof about me
((ooc i was surpised i put the worng time of birth and got so close to my real personality with this site that its insane i was really born 10:50am))
*shows every one the parchment of my chart*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:54 pm
techpriest35
Riku Masen
just curious are you talking about the rising sign or the falling sign thre rising sign is based on where the sun was when you were born and the falling sign is based on where the moon was when you were born
as for me if you read this parchement you can see a good source of inof about me
((ooc i was surpised i put the worng time of birth and got so close to my real personality with this site that its insane i was really born 10:50am))

"So like a Slytherin to be a big know-it-all." He giggles a bit at Priest before playfully sticking his tongue out at him. He didn't mean any harm by it he was just kidding around with a fellow student for his remark about a Ravenclaw.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:56 pm
Yami Enzeru88
techpriest35
Riku Masen

"So like a Slytherin to be a big know-it-all." He giggles a bit at Priest before playfully sticking his tongue out at him. He didn't mean any harm by it he was just kidding around with a fellow student for his remark about a Ravenclaw.

"lols you got the stero type wrong slytherins are known for being crafty but ravenclaws are known for being book worms that seriously know every thing why else would you have to answer a riddle to get into your house"
((ooc my first choice was ravenclaw when i signed up long ago my 2nd was sslytherin))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:03 pm
Riku looks over at James. "I'm not very sure...I was born at 2:30 pm...so rising? I don't know to much about that...that's why I'm in this class." Riku laughs.

((What website did you go too?))

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:12 pm
Professor Grey notices errors in the HW, she looks at the students and states," Many of your completed your HW correctly but failed to tell me the class, rp name, username, and lesson.....i gave you credit because it was the first assignment and by glance i knew what class it was but i will deduct points if you fail to pay attention, when i put in bold READ ALL POSTS

Also the extra credit opportunity still stands

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:02 pm
techpriest35
Yami Enzeru88
techpriest35
Riku Masen

"lols you got the stero type wrong slytherins are known for being crafty but ravenclaws are known for being book worms that seriously know every thing why else would you have to answer a riddle to get into your house"
((ooc my first choice was ravenclaw when i signed up long ago my 2nd was sslytherin))

"Book worm? There are better terms for people smarter then you are, you know" Jenna says to James indignantly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:04 pm
naturefreak3
techpriest35
Yami Enzeru88
techpriest35
Riku Masen

"Book worm? There are better terms for people smarter then you are, you know" Jenna says to James indignantly.

"hey hey bookworms are cool they know all kinds of interesting things and all of them can be useful for pranks" 3nodding

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm
"Pranks?" Jenna laughed  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]