Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Media [graphics, fanart etc.]
Death Note fanart :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma pointed out that this thread has a distinct lack of fanart. I shall post some links to Death Note fanart solely for that reason. I'd post some of my own but I haven't uploaded anything yet and stuff... so anywho:

Matt, Mikami, and Takada
Light
L
Misa
Mello
Near

Light on a post-it note O.O

I just happened to like those ones...

This person is really, really good at drawing from panels. Much better than my sketchy... myopic profile, I guess you could call it. However, the fact that we get a death scene from everybody except the people who didn't die onscreen in the manga seems to suggest s/he can't or won't export that skill to an original creation. Darn shame, really.

(No, I'm not talking from a position of skill. Heck, at this stage I don't really grok full-body proportions. So no, I won't attempt to draw my concept just yet. :p)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 am
DomaDoma
AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma pointed out that this thread has a distinct lack of fanart. I shall post some links to Death Note fanart solely for that reason. I'd post some of my own but I haven't uploaded anything yet and stuff... so anywho:

Matt, Mikami, and Takada
Light
L
Misa
Mello
Near

Light on a post-it note O.O

I just happened to like those ones...

This person is really, really good at drawing from panels. Much better than my sketchy... myopic profile, I guess you could call it. However, the fact that we get a death scene from everybody except the people who didn't die onscreen in the manga seems to suggest s/he can't or won't export that skill to an original creation. Darn shame, really.

(No, I'm not talking from a position of skill. Heck, at this stage I don't really grok full-body proportions. So no, I won't attempt to draw my concept just yet. :p)

Actually I believe the artist has drawn some other Death Note fan art, although I may be wrong. I'll check his/her gallery.
But I understand what you mean.

(I completely get what you mean XD. Just hold on to the idea, maybe you can turn it into something when you feel you are able to)

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:50 am
Nears toy army

Ver- oh I did it just now. ^^"
My farts smell like the plastic toy I ate two days ago. =w=[/b[

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=near+eats+toys#/dx8kps
heh heh heh....  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:59 am
L on a PostIt Note