Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
What do you want in a girlfriend? What kind of person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you go for in a girl?
  The tomboy type
  The girly type
  The dark/mysterious type
  The fangirl/geek
View Results

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well I'm not entirely sure what "type" of girl I'm attracted to but I know that if they're manlier than me than that's a turn off. Since I have discovered I'm not attracted to someone more tomboy than me.

But personality and honesty is a huge thing with me. I have trust issues and I've been cheated on, lied to, and told stories countless times and I'm tired of that s**t.

So if a gal was interested in dating me in person, they'd have to be honest for one (so no bullshit or drama), kind and friendly, caring, and social (since I'm even more awkward when someone can't openly talk to me).

Since I'm not sure what exactly I'm attracted to looks isn't something I'm particular on, but in all honesty if they're taller and bigger than me, then I'm going to be really intimidated by them. For some odd reason I like to be the one that's taller and whatnot. I honestly don't know why.

I myself am tomboy and 5ft 8". I'm 21 and currently in college. I have short brunette hair (currently black with some slight red streaks) with hazelnut brown eyes with a tint of green. I'm Caucasian and I live in WA.

I'm a pretty busy college student so I haven't been on Gaia as of much lately. But I like to chat with people and whatnot so if they send me a message or comment I'll be sure to reply.

Anyways, hope you all have a Happy New Years'.
Cheers and have a good one.

~Kumei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 pm
hmm.... id definitely like a girl who is taller than me. someone who is honest and open with them self. i am kind of possessive so id like someone who would just be into me and im kind of a touchy feely person so she would have to be comfortable about that out in public. i would love if she could have glasses, a little fetish... also, she would have to be the dominate person in the relationship  

x-N00dl3s

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Id want her to see me for everything that I am as I would her and both of us would know in our hearts that nothing would tear us from our feelings and that we'd only have eyes for one another. I want to have an unbreakable bond with her and a connection strong enough to the point where just an exchange in looks can become the most beautiful and silent conversation. I want her to be open minded and capable of such depth that we can hold a conversation for hours and still find time to laugh in between. The chemistry between us would be nearly unbearable and just the touch of her brushing against my hand would be electrifying. She'd be gorgeous in my eyes, no matter what and each day I would find her more and more beautiful. I'd want her to have a sense of dominance but at the same time a gentle way about her. While shed treat everyone she cares about with caring she'd be different towards me, just enough so you'd know her feelings.

I'd write more because I think about this way too much so I'm just gunna stop there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 pm
I've actually never dated anyone before, but only because I've been so careful not to get involved with the wrong kind of person. Hoepfully I'm not being totally unrealistic.

I prefer someone who is controlling...not in a master-to-slave kind of way but someone who can lead. I'm not looking for someone who is particularly funny, but I don't like pessimists either. Smiles are nice. I don't like slackers who always take the easy way out. Trust is a big issue with me. I don't expect her to always have me on her mind or always be by my side, but I don't want her to expect me to do the same. I put emphasis on alone time just as much as togetherness. I don't mind if she acts manly, girly, or over-the-top cute, but acting stupid or ignorant are traits I hate. Respect is also a HUGE issue to me. For me, for elders, figures of authority, and even those younger--respect, respect, respect.

As for appearances...I don't put much emphasis on it. Of course there are traits I find attractive (dark hair, darker skin tones, thin lips, small eyes), but I'd never hold someone's appearances against them. I don't usually find white people attractive (though there are definitely exceptions) even though I am white myself, but I would never hold race against someone. It mostly depends on who they are as a person.  

Teacup Roses

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunamist_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:28 pm
hmmm...what I would like in a gf.Well,I'm a bit of a tomboy/geek/fangirl.So,I'd like someone like me a little bit.Who's nice,caring and isn't scared to be in charge.I like a girl that can be a little bossy lol.Someone who would love to sit and cuddle on a couch and watch movies or anime with me would be great to.Also someone I can cook for or with would be great smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 pm
I had already posted here on my hacked account, but I've been doing some thinking in the time.. So re-posting.

I'm not all about looks, reason I'm pan. So I look for a specific personality mainly. My dream girl/boy (uncaring of gender)
would have to be able to take charge, to be able to challenge me. I guess I'd want them to be able to take over but
still allow me to be my mischievous self.

My dream lover would be as loyal as I am but still flirty with me, to be dominant
but caring and kinky but not sex-crazed. xD

I guess that's the person I'm most attracted to. Don't laugh D<

Obey Tori
Vice Captain

Saitou Heartless

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am
I always wanted a girl that liked me for who i am, not what i look like.
A girl that made me smile, Laugh at my jokes even if there not funny,
Someone with their own opinion. Who's true to who she is. A girl that had no problem being who she is and respected my loved ones. We could have a lot in common just not everything in common cause i love variety. Also we could compliment each other so i guess i would love a long term girlfriend? haha emo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:14 am
Lunamist_Chan
hmmm...what I would like in a gf.Well,I'm a bit of a tomboy/geek/fangirl.So,I'd like someone like me a little bit.Who's nice,caring and isn't scared to be in charge.I like a girl that can be a little bossy lol.Someone who would love to sit and cuddle on a couch and watch movies or anime with me would be great to.Also someone I can cook for or with would be great smile

aww i love doing that stuff [cooking is something i rarely get myself into i have to be really in love to show my cooking side along with my guitar skills >3< ]  

Saitou Heartless

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 pm
A woman who is the tom boy girly type, because I so don’t match that role with in. I’m more of the must continue to be near you lover heart than the take charge person, you could say I’m not the bold one.

I also have a strong desire to own a giant stuffed rabbit, I am even holding one right now blaugh mrgreen . I’m 22 years old.

Me and my brother are like two roses, you must continue feeding us daily with your love and affection in top fine quality and in return we will pour our ultimate love and affection on you each day. I desire to be well protected you could say some what.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm
kind, super cute, a good communicator and listener
passionate, loving, Intelligent, devoted
protective but not jealous, stands up for herself but isn't standoffish,
optimistic outlook on life
a geeky/fangirl (like me)  

CandyAppleRose

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

sweet goddess 808

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 am
My dream girl has to be...
smart
confideht
nice
has a bubbly personality
caring
is relatable
is very loving
loves to listen to music and thats all i can think of right now  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm
I want a girl who can have a good time but knows when to be serious... She would be sweet and kind and would accept me for me.. No matter what. I'm new to the whole gf thing... I've never had one before... But I also want someone who is just so nerdy that it's hard not to love them. I just want a girl who's kind and compassionate and won't leave me for another guy/girl. Someone to carry on a conversation and wouldn't be like okay yea bye after a couple of texts. I'm new to this guild and probably won't get a reply...  

SHADRIA

SHADRIA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 pm
BladeGleaming
kind, super cute, a good communicator and listener
passionate, loving, Intelligent, devoted
protective but not jealous, stands up for herself but isn't standoffish,
optimistic outlook on life
a geeky/fangirl (like me)
same here. I'm more of the quiet and shy type but I'm friendlier than you'd think me to be I've been called mute before cause I'm not much of a talker haha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 pm
I pretty much want a girl who I can talk to about anything so I pretty much want an easy going girl who is nice and patient, No matter the nationality or type of girl she is.  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

sexy sootgremlin

3,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:37 pm
I want a girl who will let me wrap my arms around her all night and wouldn't complain. Someone to share my secrets too and be there for when I cry, who would tell me im wonderful and never want to leave me. A girl who is beautiful on the inside and not just on the outside as looks don't count. Someone who would run to me and kiss me till we both need to breath and would love me as much as I love her. A girl who wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me or worry about what people will say. Just someone That wants to be with me because they like me.  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff