Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note, The Story Re-Told Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:15 pm
L sighed. When had the surveillance footage been put into his computer? Oh yes. Someone must have thought they were making things easier by taking the footage off of the tapes and onto a computer drive. He needed to remind people to stop being helpful until they cleared it with him. As for the response from Shi;

"Yes, I am aware that Light Yagami is ambidextrous. And yes, Light's actions are suspicious. However, suspicious actions don't equate to evidence. Then again, I'm certain you know that."

"Matsuda has made it home safely, I trust?"

'And hasn't done anything stupid since I last saw him...' L added internally. Watari brought L some more sweets with which to focus. L happily dug into a strawberry shortcake while awaiting Shi's answers. He was surely annoying her by now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm
Shi clicked her tongue slightly as she read what had been typed out. As she thought of a reply she spun the chair she was sitting on while running her hand through her hair. The man hadn’t annoyed her just slightly brought down her happy mood. Glancing at the screen she scoffed and rolled her eyes and quickly typed out a few response’s to what L had told her.

“Yes I’m fully aware of that fact, because if suspicious actions been evidence then Light would have been arrested long ago, though just wanted to point out that odd little fact, after all you never know what he could have been doing during whatever extra time he had his hand in there. And as for Anii, yes he’s home safely no thanks to you L, and I’d be weary of sweets from now on, you might find that laxatives have been added in.”

After hitting enter Shi glanced at the cloak hanging in the basement, She had thirty minutes before her brother would come down in check in on her, and she had to make sure he didn’t know about her hacking L’s system, or she’d be banned from the basement  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:20 pm
L read the reply with amusement and...well, mostly just amusement. Shi reminded him of someone. Someone else who often got irked at his replies. When she threatened his sweets, she went too far. He looked at his strawberry shortcake apologetically, as if to tell it, 'don't worry, she didn't mean it.' As for responding;

"Idle threats, Shi. As for Light Yagami's suspicious behavior, I agree. Now I wonder...does your brother know about your investigation?"

Of course she would take that the wrong way...but whether it was purposeful or not, L always seemed to have a knack for rubbing people the wrong way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:52 pm
A low growl escaped Shi’s lips as she stared had what had been said, well mostly the mention of her brother knowing about the investigation. The Thing about him agreeing what she said about Light sort of made her do a small happy dance in her mind, and she knew what she said wasn’t any threat, L would have laxative laced cake or chocolate, or something of the sort if it killed her, which hopefully it wouldn’t.

“Who says it’s just a threat? No, Anii doesn’t know about this , and I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t mention it to him.”  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:00 pm
L sighed at Shi's response. He was going to have to watch where his sweets came from for awhile. Oh well. He thought about it for a moment, wondering why this girl had decided to get busted now, if she didn't have real evidence to impart. Moreover, she didn't want him to tell her brother about the hacking, which meant this conversation would stay secret as well. He wondered...

"I see. Well, be forewarned Shi; try something like that and I may have to retaliate. As for your brother, I won't say anything."

'Not like he'd figure it out otherwise', L thought drolly.

"Was there anything else?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:19 pm
Shi read the responses and bit her lip, thankful to the man for agreeing not to tell her brother about her own investigation, but not willing to tell him everything she had learned. Seeing how she gotten most of her evidence by breaking the law, but she decided she would risk it at the moment, and hope he wouldn’t hold it against her for doing what she did,

“Well, I’ll get you when you least expect it. And well. . . I did bug Light at one time. . .Though all I got was him talking to himself, or someone else named Ryuuku, and um. . .something about a Death Note.”

Her fingers lingered over the enter key then she hit it while bitting on her lip, wondering what he would say to her bugging the man. ’Please don’t arrest me’  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:29 pm
L read the reply with interest. Yes, Shi had easily broken the law with what she did. Wedy would be impressed, actually. So, she heard about the Death Note but probably didn't know much about it. But she said he was talking to a 'Ryuuku'? The shinigami that he'd met was named Rem. Interesting. There was another shinigami around? If so, there could be another notebook, easily. Just how many of them were there? Hm...Shi had been able to bug Light without his noticing. She had been able to hack his system as well. She was impressive. Albeit somewhat dangerous. He finished off his Shortcake before answering.

"Interesting. Do you remember when you bugged Light Yagami, and perhaps where he was during this conversation with 'Ryuuku'?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 pm
Shi read L’s reply the gears in her mind turning as she thought about what she was being asked. She racked her memory but alias no luck with remembering it. Though the memory of keeping her files came to mind and she quickly begain to type once more

“Acutally, I don’t. I have crap memory sadly enough. But I do have a flash drive with the data on it. If you’d like I could slip it into Anii’s coat so he would take it to you tomorrow if you like.”

She didn’t trust emails, for all she knew Light, or the government, could be going through the emails sent to the newly built structure and remove her email. She found it would be much safe just having her brother, or herself, take it the dectective  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm
L noted that the idea of an e-mail didn't even cross the chat lines. Smart girl. So he could get it from Matsuda tomorrow? That sounded simple enough, except he'd have to make sure Light didn't find out. If he did, he'd want to see the files. In fact, anyone who knew would want to see them. And L didn't feel like throwing more of his own suspicion on Light without solid evidence. He was tired of being told he was wrong, when he knew damn well he wasn't.

"Actually, it could be unwise to do so. However sending the data electronically is obviously unsafe. I suggest a meeting in person. This way the data is sure to be seen only by those that it is absolutely necessary to involve. I'm certain you wouldn't want your brother's life needlessly endangered."

'If I'm right...then my own life is in danger as well...' He thought for a moment.

"Perhaps after your classes tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:32 am
Shi read the reply with a grin spreading across her face without her realizing it. So the Great Detective L wanted to get the files from her in person, for some odd reason it made her giddy. Taking a small moment to think about she really did find it odd that the Idea of speaking to L made her joyful, seeing how she spoken, seen, and had ran into him before. Maybe it had to do with the fact she was being helpful now? With a small sight she shoved the giddiness away and focused on what she was being told.

“I see. . . and you have a point with my brother. It’s bad enough you had him appear on Sakura television so Kira could see him.”

It was a tad-bit obvious she was a little annoyed at that fact and that if L ever did something to almost get her brother killed again that the Detective himself would probably have hell’s wrath licking at his feet.

“Sure, after my classes would be fine. My last one ends around Twoish. . .depends on the Professor’s mood really.”

A low humming left her mouth at that last thought. The latest he had ever gone with a lector was around two thitry so around that time if he was in a bad mood. One Fifty if he was in a good mood. So Shi hit enter content with the word Twoish, even though it wasnt really word to begin with.  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:31 pm
L read the responses, resisting the urge to correct Shi for her mistake. He did not put Matsuda in much danger. However, she seemed to be stubbornly sticking with the idea, so he didn't waste any time with trying to correct it.

"Around then is fine with me as well."

Now, about the where. L could just have her picked up, but word tended to spread across a campus, and the last thing L wanted was Light getting wind of this. No, he would have to be discreet about this meeting.

"Is there any place you'd feel most comfortable with this meeting? Please keep both discretion and safety in mind."

He was asking her because quite frankly he didn't know the landscape particularly well enough to make a judgement call. Of course, any place she picked would still be cased by L and otherwise secured, but it was best to have her feel comfortable as well. She might remember more that way.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm
Shisha thought for a moment staring at the screen Then it hit her, what better place than the café that she worked at.

“The Café I work at. Tomorrow I don’t have to take a shift so that would be a good place to meet up no?”

She hoped that that place would be fine seeing how it was close to the school and it was a place they both new. Glancing at the clock she winced slightly, her brother would be down here any second telling her it was time to get out so she quickly started typing

“Sorry L-san, but I gotta run. . .Anii doesn’t let me stay in the basement for too long after the sun sets. I’ll see you tomorrow with the flash drive. Adios Mi Amigo”

Hitting enter she quickly turned off the system and started heading up stairs. The moment she reached the door her brother opened it. “Come on Shi, time to get out.” Shi sighed and nodded before leaving the room. A small smile on her face though as she headed to her room. 'I can't wait till tomorrow!

[[Hmm. . .wonder how hard it would be to insert karaoke into this role play]]  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm
[Hah, go for it!]

L nodded at the response. He'd expected as much. He'd have one of the others keep tabs on Light for the afternoon, to make sure he didn't show up. He started to type in a reply, but she had to go. Well, since he agreed with her choice anyway, it didn't really matter. She was gone quickly, and L called Watari in to fill him in on the plan. Wedy would be game for tracking Light, and the one least likely to be caught. He would also have to prepare an excuse to leave for some time, or perhaps simply get up and leave. Thankfully since classes had started back up Light was gone until the afternoons anyway.

L pondered a few things, going again over the massive hours of tape and sizable piles of evidence. Yotsuba had obviously been a scapegoat. The patterns of the killings changed. In fact, the changed fourteen days after Light Yagami's incarceration. When the killings picked back up. Deliberate? Most likely. That thirteen day rule in the notebook absolved Light on the surface. But anyone could write things in a notebook. If the rule were fake, it would all make perfect sense.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:23 pm
Shi sat in her class watching the clock tick away the minutes slowly. . .then it finally hit two o’clock and the professor released them. Standing up she packed her bags quickly and headed out the door. Honestly she hadn’t a clue when L would get the café but she wanted to beat him there, if only do so. As she walked down the streets she often checked her pocket for the flash drive with the data on it, a sigh of relief always leaving her lips when she felt it in her pocket. Once she reached the café she walked in and glanced around, noticing most of the chairs and tables had been moved. Shi also noticed a small stage in the middle of the café.

Blinking a few times she sighed and stood off in the corner, where L could see her when he came in so he would she was there, and if anyone she didn’t want to know she was there she could duck and be hidden by one of their overly large planets. As she stood there a few people had gotten onto the stage to sing and with every passing moment she felt the urge to go up grow bigger. “Come on Shi you can wait until you finish all necessary business to sing.” She kept telling her self as she glanced to the door.  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 pm
L was actually getting impatient, not that he'd let it show. He was eager to check that data, to see if he could make any deductions from it. Wedy had already been dispatched to track Light, and L was being driven to the cafe by Watari. They were in a more normal car than his limo, so as to be more inconspicuous. He'd made an excuse that he was getting some special sweets and no one argued with him. He made a mental note to have Watari pick up something special for the task force, so as to lend weight to his cover story.

When he stepped out of the car, he noticed right away that the inside was different. Many chairs and tables had been moved, and there was...karaoke? L spotted Shi standing near a large plant, probably to have a good vantage point and hiding spot. Very well. He nodded for her to come take a seat with him. They still managed to get a spot in the back where no one could bug them. One of L's ears held a tiny earpiece, where Wedy or Watari could communicate instantly if need be.

He sat in his usual position and ordered a banana split and tea. He also asked for another sugar tray. He waited for Shi to order what she wanted and for the girl to leave before starting.

"Thank you for meeting me like this, Shi-san. I hope it wasn't too inconvenient for you. Now, I trust you remembered the data?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff