Planning thread (seathi family) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:37 am
sets up word document for easy transfer of application.
Edit : nevermind this is slow comp tonight, will organize later :p  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 am
So no need to worry about posting in the same for Zanshin's replies and mine?  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 am
Koralo sighed. It seemed he could put it off no longer. He had promised Ichthian that he would come spend time with the family when they got together. If only he could find a way to keep them from getting all love-y on him...

The seathi rippled his fins leaving the cozy comfort of his garden. The location his father had picked for his home was excellent for growing plants. Living nearby, but not too close, gave Koralo that same benefit for his garden. Soon enough his familiar childhood home came into sight. Nostalgia stole over the young adult as he gazed at the plants spread about. Was that one there new? He didn't recognize it.

Swiftly he went inside. Not noticing his older brother lurking around. "Father? Mother? Are you home?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:45 am
np silver we can figure it out just use diff colored font lol  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 am
Menthe smiled at Ichthain. "Clover was just outside, waiting for Koralo to show up. You know how he is." It was good to have their boys visiting at the same time. She shook her mane at her mates need for the boys to find a mare.

"Silver haired and nice, huh? Are you looking for someone new?" nuzzling him as she knows he is looking for the kids.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am
Edit:

"Not for me, no dear you hold my heart everlasting. But our sons are old enough to settle down you know that. And that long-haired son of ours resists me at every suggestion, drives me up the cave wall", he nudged his mate, assuring her she was the only mare for him.

"In here son" Ichthian called, squirming in delight that he hadn't had to bodily force his son to come to the mini family reunion. He scooted closer to the outside of the cave pulling Menthe with him. His son deserved a proper loving welcome, even if the lad never did keep his hair at a decent length. He grabbed a small rare plant in its small decorative pot as a welcoming gift. He new his son loved plants, but to have your entire life revolve around your garden was a little much. Any way he wanted to start this encounter off on the right leaf.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 am
Koralo wiggled his fins. Oh he really hoped he wasn't interrupting anything. >.> Still when his parents appeared in the room he put on a big smile. "Mom. Dad. It's so nice to see you again. I thought Clover was to come too. Has he not shown up yet?" He noticed the plant his father grabbed; his eyes widen with interest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 am
Turning at the sound of his father's voice, the young seathi pushed himself back to the cave. He missed this chance to put the 'rare' plants at the cave entrance and watch Koralo inspect the squirming life. Grabbing a purple rock, Clover entered the cave.

"Mom, I brought you something! Hi Dad."

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 am
"Mrrf," Ichthian said, mouth full of plant pot when, he saw both sons, at his door, he deposited the plant before his son and scooted away, saying over his shoulder, "That is for you Koralo, Tapenweed I believe it is called, very rare and has medical properties, so I have heard. Clover, I have something for you as well, he picked up a shiny black piece of obsidian a type of volcanic glass and deposited that in front of his other son.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:07 am
"I know silly." Turning she gives Koralo a huge grin. He looks so happy. "Clover will be... Right here it seems. What did you bring me this time?" Even as a little seathi, her oldest boy seemed to be easily distracted by shiny objects and never grew out of it. "Your dad was just looking for some females to introduce to you boys." A small twinkle in her eyes as she looked to her mate, "Right, dear?"

Edit:
Clovers eyes widen at the stone. "I have been looking for something like this every where!" He would of found it too, if the sun hadn't glinted off the water that one day. "Hey Koralo. I left your item out in the plants. This if for you, mom." dropping the rock he brought in.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am
"Ahem, sadly I only found stallions close by, a female here or there, actually there is a silver haired beauty not far from here..." he trailed off as he caught the respective bored and distracted looks from his sons. "Hey I'm trying to help here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am
His brother came in right on cue it seemed. Koralo shot his brother a glare. He didn't have anything to give his mom. Drat him. Maybe he could do something instead. Against all instinct he went up and affectionately nuzzled Menthe. "Good to see you mom." It wasn't an item, but she should still like it. Trump that brother. Koralo smirked. He was then surprised when Clover said he'd left something for him out in the plants.

Reverently he curled his tail around the small plant. "Wow dad! This is great! I know exactly where I'll put it too. I've heard about these, but never thought I'd actually have one for my garden. Wow, I can't believe it." He cooed softly at the plant and watched it wave a moment. Glancing up he spotted the piece of obsidian Clover was getting and snickered.

"What?!" Koralo squeaked with alarm. More females? "Not again dad." He just couldn't get why his father insisted on him meeting female.

(Edits in bold)  

magnadearel

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am
Edit: that female is just to the left side of your brother's garden, not that he notices her if my mention has brought no reaction."he said.

"Why don't you to go find what Clover left out in the garden, your mother and I need to discuss something". Ichthian, brows furrowed, retreated deeper into the cave his mind's gears grinding away there was something here he just wasn't seeing, maybe he was purposely not seeing it, what if... NO that couldn't possibly be it... could it? Twitch...well that would explain the long hair. "MENTHE HALP!", he screamed to his mate.

emphasis in bold  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 am
"Silver?!" Looking up at their parents, one yellow hoof on the obsidian. He looked at the plant his brother had, but it held no interest. His checks did get rosy at the thought of a silvery seathi. "What mare will want to be with a gardener?" He smirked at his little brother.

"Where is this female at, Dad?" Giving Ichthian a nuzzle and his tail a squeeze, he looked slightly interested. Just not at the reasoning behind what else could happen with a mare.

Menthe tried to hide the giggle bubbling inside at how fast her mate went to talk about finding mates for their boys. Koralo's nuzzle shocked it out of her the giggle and she returned it. "Happy to see you too, son."

She gave a casual smile at Clover's gift. "Another one? You shouldn't have dear." Maybe Ichthian's mate searching wasn't a bad idea, the more she thought about it. Their oldest might be able to bring more around, then shiny rocks.

At her mate's call for help, Menthe shoos the boys back out. "Let us talk for a bit and then we can have a family swim or game of tag."

Edits in Bold  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 am
Koralo gave his father a curious look. First Ichthian insisted that he come, and now he had permission to make himself scarce. His parents sure could be odd at times. "Sure dad."

"Thanks for the gift... I think." With his father out of the room, he stuck his tongue at his older brother. "What mare would want a stallion that only wants shiny things?" With that he fluttered out to the yard.

Ok, Clover said it was an item. That meant it wasn't a plant. Koralo looked around for anything obviously out of place. He did several complete circles before realizing it. "Darn it Clover. Where is it?" Suddenly he had the suspicion his brother hadn't brought anything, but only said he had.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff