Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
Miomo raised her eyebrows in surprise at the girl's actions. She followed her happily. As Cindy wrote the names of the four people, she reveled at the death. Also, she was slightly stupified at the girl. Most humans would be disgusted by the thought of what they were aiming at. Well, that is, if they even got that far. She couldn't wait for this, she smiled spitefuly. When the girl asked her for her name, she answered in a dark, bored tone. "Hmph, I don't see why I'm telling a mere human my name, but fine. I am the beautiful and lovely Miomo Natsuka, expert 3rd rank Shinigami, at your service!" She did a twirl and bowed elegantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shia:

after 40 seconds they die

Shia decided to take a walk. she felt strange like something was about to happen. She went farther than the pattern she usally took. She went down 5 more blocks. She saw some little kids playing around. they look like they're having fun, she thought. Then smiled. all of a sudden one of the kids flopped to the ground. then the other flopped over 1 second later. What the...., she stared at the kids. It wasn't possible. it just wasn't. Then the parents came out. 40 seconds later after checking the kids they died. Oh my god.....it can't be.....is it possible, thoughts flooded into Shia's mind. then it hit her. A deathnote owner was around. She glanced around. she pulled out her deathnote. She kept it close to her chest. She felt really sick after watching 4 people just die right in front of her. she glanced around then smiled. At least someone else was doing a similar job like mine, she thought evilly. Then she saw someone in the next house at the window smiling and laughing........

I'm not the only deathnote user

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
Jake looked out his window with a blank expression seeing the family in their yard "what a shame..." he mumbled coldly as he started tuning his guitar. He then looked over to the right seeing the girl in the window laughing. "how sick..." he muttered with a hateful look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:08 pm
Shia^^

I hope I don't die yet

Shia started to gag a bit. She then saw a boy looking from his backyard. she smiled a bit and hoped she wasn't blushing. he was kind of cute. I hope he doesn't see me looking at him in plain sight, she thought. Shia started to walk. she knew that if she didn't get out of that scene soon she might get blamed for it. She could've sworn she saw the girl, that might be a deathnote owner looking at her as she walked past the house.

darkness is in every corner you look at in this mess of a world  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm
Jake looked at Shia with a blank expression "why smile at a scene like this...?" he mumbled coldly as he turned his attention back to his guitar "Maybe she didn't see the family? No... I'm sure she did." he started to think about the situation  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Shia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

crap, he did see me, Shia started to pick up her pace. She kept on checking behind her as she walked to make sure that no one was following her. she couldn't stop thinking about that boy she saw.oh well, even if he did see me....wait would he be susispous about me then? , she started to think again. then she grew dizzy and fell unconsise in front of the "deathnote ower's" house. what the.....!  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

mousekit88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

X Cindy Ma X

The death note may be useful....

Cindy looked at the girl that had collapsed. "I-i'm Cindy." She held her glasses in between two fingers and squinted at the girl. "Theres our next victim. It is to my understanding, beautiful Shinigami, that you have shinigami eyes. Go ahead and tell me her name would you?" She turned to her shinigami. "It would make me happy."

I think i'll hold onto it...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Jake saw the girl collapse and stepped outside "hey are you alright?" he asked dryly as he was helping her up, then he notices the girls deathnote "a book...?" he mumbled to himself as he slowly reached for it.  

Akarui kishi Zane

mousekit88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 pm
X Cindy Ma X

The death note may be useful....

Cindy shrieked when she saw that the book he was holding was a death note. "YOU BOY! PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" She screamed out her window.

Maybe i'll hold onto it...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
Jake looked up at Cindy with a cold glare "why should I...?" he said coldly to her  

Akarui kishi Zane

mousekit88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:46 pm
Cindy gave him an even colder glare. "Because the police station is close by. One call and you will be arrested for assault and i'm the witness." Her voice lowered to a threatening growl. "You gonna put that down?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Jake smirked "what a pathetic threat... I can simply say I was helping this girl up, which I am..." he said picking up the book and helping Shia up "are you alright?" he asked her calmly.  

Akarui kishi Zane

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm
Shia^^

oh my god what do I do now?!

Shia stared at the boy. then glanced at her book. "I want my book....back...please." she said weakly. "please c'mon give it back." she glanced at the girl in the window. the girl was completely standing up, looking flustered and really angry. yep, just as I thought. she now has reached 90% of being another kira, Shia thought. she smiled at the girl hoping she read could read what her eyes were saying (lol). then she looked back at the boy and smiled, then frowned and said," I wonder who did this horrible crime. to these poor people...." she really just wanted her book back and talk to that "deathnote owner" but if she rushed things, he would get suspisous. "I-I'm Hikaru Fujiwara, whats your name?" she asked the boy.

will I live or die? will I get shingami eyes? will I ever meet my shingami and get my book back?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:48 am
Jake handed the book over with a small smile "here and you can call me Jake." he said kindly before glaring at the girl in the window and heading back for his home, hands in his pockets.  

Akarui kishi Zane

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:02 pm
User ImageMiomo rolled her eyes. "Of course I have the Shinigami Eyes. I'm a shinigami!" She watched as the girl collapsed, as the boy walked up, and even as Cindy yelled at him. She laughed at his cocky remark. Then, when the girl got up and she could see her name more clearly. "Well well welll." There was no life span. I wonder where her shinigami was. "Such a mystery." She smiled cooly. "This is such a strange twist of events." Two deathnote holders, one shinigami, and 5 humans. 4 dead, 1 soon to be.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff