Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 am
User Image"They were there for what I represented, they didn't care about me." Oriax explained. "They wanted something to manipulate and I wasn't going to be that." Oriax explained. "Whatever you wish I shall do. Do you realize that you can order me to do just about anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to chuckle at this, before he gave a small nod to his words. “Yeah I know that I can but I find it wont give the best power. If its an order, you might be like what ever and not give your best. If I let you choose, your power could be more stronger since its of your own will. But if you want, I can treat you like a slave and order you around…is that what you want now,” he asked looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 am
User Image"You can order one to give their best too but you are right if I disagree with the order then I would not give it my best." Oriax explained. "I would prefer to not be treated like a slave if I can help it." the daemon said sticking his tongue out for a brief moment with a flick of his tail."I would be fine with helping people out however as long as we know their intentions are not devious."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 am
User Image

User Image

Jason gave a small nod at this point, smiling softly at him. “See, so that is why I need you to read into them and make sure it’s the truth.” Giving a soft yawn, he laid back and closed his eyes. “I am a little tired from the traveling today so I will sleep early. Don’t stay up late because at the first signs of the sun we are getting up to walk home alright.” With that he looked to him once more before turning onto his side to try and sleep.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:53 am
User Image"I can do that, thats not a problem." Oriax responded. "If you think we shall sleep early than we shall. Do you have any enemies? If so then one of us needs to keep watch." Oriax stated jumping back into the basket to obtain some place warm.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:56 am
User Image

User Image

“I shouldn’t have any but there are people who probably want to take you from me. But don’t worry, I have alarm of sort to le us know if they get to close,” he explained to him. “But just don’t fall into a deep sleep just in case they get past my little alarm.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 am
User Image"They are selfish people then and they would have to break our bond before they could have me. I think." Oriax growled. He curled up into the basket, "I won't fall deeply asleep just in case." Oriax stated before closing his eyes ear twitching as he listened.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft smile at this, glad to hear his words. “Night.” With that, he closed his eyes and drifted of to sleep. He only woke a few times during the night, but that was to the fact of animals curious to the smell of food. So when morning came, he felt rested and happy. Seeing that the other was still asleep, he sat up and stretched a bit. “Oriax…its time to get up, we have a bit of trip back home. Then we need to get to work on a few orders that I left while traveling.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 pm
User ImageOriax slept soundly through the night his ears flicking every once in awhile towards a strange noise. Once identified it laid down again. Hearing his name the daemon opened his violet eyes with a yawn showing off his small fox canines. "So early." the daemon complained a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason seemed to give a small nod as he cleaned himself off and lowered down the magic he had put up. “It is but I don’t want to waste the whole day away. But if you like, you can continue to sleep in the basket while I walk us home,” he stated to him. Pulling his jacket closer around himself, he picked up the basket with the daemon in it, going back to the road before heading in the direction of his home. He looked down to the daemon, finding this a rather cute form. “Which…animal do you like to form into the most.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm
User ImageOriax felt the magic take down and he stretched. "I'm awake now." the daemon stated but he remained curled in the basket he just leaned his head on the edge. "It depends on the situation, cats, foxes and sometimes a wolf most of the time though." Oriax answered. "I can also retain my human form if I need to."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 am
User Image

User Image

Thinking about his human form, his cheeks seemed to turn a light red before he gave a small shake of his head. “I don’t think you will need to,” he stated to him. To be honest, he had found the others form rather attractive but didn’t want to be tempted, so he knew better. It was best to hide this small part of him, since during these times; it seemed to frowned upon when you dated a person of the same sex. He sighed at this, remembering again why he had decided to live on the outskirts of town.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 am
User Image"You don't think I will need to retain my human form? Isn't that part of the reason you were drawn to get me?" Oriax questioned. He knew most human sorcerer's wanted a daemon with a human form to show it off. "Am I to never shift back to my human form again?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

User Image

“Well yes I was drawn to you for that reason,” he said simply to him before smiling some. “But the only time I would want to show it off is when I want to make a statement really and right now…I am not but you are welcome to shift back to your human form when ever you please.” Part of him debated if he should explain to him why he lived so far away from people but he figured in due time he would find out. “Your human form…can you change it at will or is that the only form that you are able to take.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:22 am
User ImageOriax felt some confusion, if the man had been attracted to him because of his human form why was he opposed to him resuming his human form. He felt a bit better hearing the man say that he could resume his human form when he pleased. "I can change it yes, it is the one I prefer however...is there another form you would prefer?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff