Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
This made me sad (Wammy boys) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:40 pm
Nears toy army
01L_Ryuuzaki
o.o sorry for the late response and interruption, ^^ your expressions worry me~ o.o and would like to acknowledge those who think of Near's responsibility as a burden~ i think there is nothing to be sad about, though i am not judging your choice of understanding, so i would like to contribute my opinion as well~^^ i don't believe Near is as sad as most of you here think he is, in fact he chose to be the in the path he's taking, and he would have left if he wanted to~ o.o basing from his knowledge and abilities~^^ i believe Near is having fun~ o.o and not to mention Near killed Mello himself..^^ i understand those videos do make you feel a bit sorry for N, but don't forget that those memories did not exist and mostly made up stories and images from Death note fans creative minds~ OvO soo~ here's a strawberry* i hope you guys feel better^ ^~* oh sorry for the late introduction.. o.o
^^watashiwa L desu~***

-whispers- Strawberry...
-huggle-
Thank you kind person.

Hand over the Strawberry. *Evil death glare*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:48 pm
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
01L_Ryuuzaki
o.o sorry for the late response and interruption, ^^ your expressions worry me~ o.o and would like to acknowledge those who think of Near's responsibility as a burden~ i think there is nothing to be sad about, though i am not judging your choice of understanding, so i would like to contribute my opinion as well~^^ i don't believe Near is as sad as most of you here think he is, in fact he chose to be the in the path he's taking, and he would have left if he wanted to~ o.o basing from his knowledge and abilities~^^ i believe Near is having fun~ o.o and not to mention Near killed Mello himself..^^ i understand those videos do make you feel a bit sorry for N, but don't forget that those memories did not exist and mostly made up stories and images from Death note fans creative minds~ OvO soo~ here's a strawberry* i hope you guys feel better^ ^~* oh sorry for the late introduction.. o.o
^^watashiwa L desu~***

-whispers- Strawberry...
-huggle-
Thank you kind person.

NO! eats strawberry  

Nears toy army

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 pm
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
01L_Ryuuzaki
^^watashiwa L desu~***

-whispers- Strawberry...
-huggle-
Thank you kind person.

NO! eats strawberry

Fine then. You can die. *Gets out AK-47**Puts acco in it* Get me another Strawberry or you are going to hel sooner then you should be. *Smirks*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:51 pm
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
01L_Ryuuzaki
^^watashiwa L desu~***

-whispers- Strawberry...
-huggle-
Thank you kind person.

NO! eats strawberry

Fine then. You can die. *Gets out AK-47**Puts acco in it* Get me another Strawberry or you are going to hel sooner then you should be. *Smirks*

-shoots her with toy gun- MUAHAHAHA!
User Image  

Nears toy army

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:54 pm
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
01L_Ryuuzaki
^^watashiwa L desu~***

-whispers- Strawberry...
-huggle-
Thank you kind person.

NO! eats strawberry

User Image

......... That's a toy gun.... doesn't work. Swa ~
Like the time I was playing with my friend Nate and then we played with watter guns. Fear my watter gun skills. Swa ~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight

NO! eats strawberry

User Image

Like the time I was playing with my friend Nate and then we played with watter guns. Fear my watter gun skills. Swa ~

-_-

-Punches- now your knocked out.
-leaves-  

Nears toy army

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 pm
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight

NO! eats strawberry

User Image

-_-

-leaves-

I don't get knocked out that fast. It takes a loght to kill me or hurt me. Swwwwaaaa ~ ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:57 pm
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight

User Image

-_-

-leaves-

I don't get knocked out that fast. It takes a loght to kill me or hurt me. Swwwwaaaa ~ ^^

(Near is out of the building because he actually has a life. Please leave a message after the beep)
~Beeeeeeeeeeeeep~  

Nears toy army

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 pm
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight

User Image

-_-

-leaves-

(Near is out of the building because he actually has a life. Please leave a message after the beep)
~Beeeeeeeeeeeeep~

Hey, Near Bear (AKA my lil Near AKA my lil River AKA Sweety). I need a ghsot hunter. Because my computer meowed. I swere to god it meowed. Bye. *Hangs up*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm
I'm laughing so hard, because of this conversation thing xd  

Relatively Crazy

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:44 am
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight

-_-

-leaves-

~Beeeeeeeeeeeeep~

Hey, Near Bear (AKA my lil Near AKA my lil River AKA Sweety). I need a ghsot hunter. Because my computer meowed. I swere to god it meowed. Bye. *Hangs up*

Should i call her back???
Naaaaaah~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 am
Relatively Crazy

We love to entertain miss......
Just dont pee your pants k?  

Nears toy army

Relatively Crazy

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:44 am
Nears toy army
Relatively Crazy

Err.. okay?

Anyways who wants CAKE!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 am
Relatively Crazy
Nears toy army
Relatively Crazy

Err.. okay?

Anyways who wants CAKE!!

hand over the cake or die....  

Deniera Knight

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight
Nears toy army
Deniera Knight

-_-

-leaves-

~Beeeeeeeeeeeeep~

Should i call her back???
Naaaaaah~

Your mean. *Crys* Roger! Near is being mean! (lol 1st Mello now Near. Fear me~) (Its an inside joke)  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff