Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Newbie welcome wagon! No more entrants! Picking Pairs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 pm
Oh goodness he's handsome!
*makes grabby hands*
^__^

Are you entering him as an applicant?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 am
Oh yes I'm entering him biggrin Makes it official

I'M JUST HERE FOR THE LADIES!

User Image

He's rebelling since his family is full of happy lifemated couples. Adrian doesn't seem himself settling with one mare any time soon. He is also half Cerynei though it doesn't show on him.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:05 pm
Ha za!!! That's a perfect backstory to a crazy breeding. Lol. Can't wait till the eighth to see who gets paired with who smile

And the really good thing is whoever gets paired with Reii can start getting entered in raffles right away because I only have one couple.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 pm
Yay! More entrants!

And I have no pairs now too so I could start entering as soon as they are picked!  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 pm
I currently have 2 pairs, but 1 of them I own both mare and stallion and am perfectly willing to put them aside again or alternate them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 am
This is such a wonderful idea! I enjoy giving baskets to newbies and I think it'd be interesting to see all baskets go to newbies. I currently have one slot open, so if I get a partner I'm cool with them being entered right away.

However, I can't get online that much anymore so I'd prefer if the other owner was the one posting them in the raffles. Also, I can't do rp at the moment, maybe by June if I can catch up in time but currently I am very busy with rl. So, I hope it's okay to offer my soquili even though I can only manage to do backstory plot and not rp.

I'M JUST HERE FOR THE LADIES!

User Image

Do you need history/personality or is the image just fine?  

Rita Zyon

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 am
Sweet! More people XD

That is one sexy Soq!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm
*jaw drop*

I have be super stalking that handsome boy since I joined!
Homg thank you for adding him to our cause!
As to the history and stuff You may post one if you like mostly because i like reading them and you may want to plot how the baskets came about. Because who knows you might think of something cool smile

Goodness gracious and to think I almost gave up with the idea
*slaps own wrist*  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 pm
-joins in the wrist slapping- XD

I admit, I've been eying up that Soq since way before I had my first too!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:48 pm
We just need one more mare . . . Then we will be all even Steven. . . .Then We can start deciding who gets who.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:35 pm
Well....I was wondering if my girl might work since..she has received little interest otherwise XD
Plus I was once a newbie not too long ago, and a kind soq staffer decided to gift me with my boy Lijep so I would love to help and spread the love <3 AUGH I need to grab the header
EDIT There <3

This is a future mother of generosity
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm
Omg I think her and Adrian would make loverly babies!!!
I can't help being a match maker.
Thankies so much!! Now were all evened up! Aside from our one lone Seathi mare.
*pats*
don't worry I'll hunt ya down a man in or out of this charity drive!
* puts on seathi man Huntin boots (they are gold and sparkly) *

Almost ready to make bunches of happy newbies and beautiful babies!

Should I just close this now while were all evened up?  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am
A FEW NOTES!

1- everyone think about the pairings you think would like out of this.
Lord knows i have mine all picked!
I've decided we the people who have soq entered will be picking out the pairs.
DONT POST THEM IN THE THREAD yet. We will be doing that in style of a flaffle to pick the final pairs. (I will be making an example post when we are ready for that so everyone is on the same page.)

2- thoughts on allowing people who have same sex cupples to adopt out of this? Idk i thought maybe it would be nice for the same sex community. Like have one or maybe two set aside for them? The rest for newbies.

3- RP or plotage about this in char. Let me know how you feel about it smile or if you have any ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am
I like the idea of setting aside one or two baskets for the same sex couples, as I think we'll still have plenty to go around for newbies.

As for rp and plottage, it sounds interesting. xD Would it be a group thing that they're all in on or will the couples have to come up with something strictly for themselves? Personally I think if we can come up with a working scenario, a group plot sounds like it has the most potential for fun. But, that's just my opinion, I'm of course open to hearing what everyone else has to say.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:40 am
1. Think I've got all of mine picked xD Just tell me when!

2. I think it really depends on the Soq in question, and the backstory behind it. If we'd had another Seathi, I think Cyllene would have been more than glad to give her's away to a gay couple, but I can't see Sakura giving up her children for the world.

3. I would love RP/plottage. Even if it's only backstory, though I would greatly prefer RP, this would have a big character development on Sakura and I think it'd be very important to RP it out 3nodding I hope the newbies will stick around for some family RP and stuff too! (Though Sakura would probably leave the stallion, so it'd all have to be decided).

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff