Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
End of the World ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a sign for you ?
  Yes
  No way!
View Results

ll Byakko ll

5,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm
Amaya Mugen
Unfortunately, Scientists Have been Saying The World Is Going to End Every 12 years...Nostradamus Actually Predicted The World To end In 2036...But i still think, that we, the Human Race Will Kill Ourselves from either rising Oceans, Smog, and ect. Even If The world Does End In 2012, It doesn't Matter...Because you can always expect Death to Eventually...

^(o.o)^ Nostradamus actually predicted the world would end in either 3786 or 3797. But he was a firm believer that if we took it upon ourselves, we could change and prevent what could happen to us and that we would survive a majority of the conflicts that make us believe that the end of the world is upon us.

I myself, just like Nostradamus, believe that the world isn't going to end in 2012 but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends way before 3786 or 3797. The end of the world has been predicted to end multiple times: 1998, which was a "mistake" and was changed to 2028 from the "mystical 666" prediction. 2003, it was predicted that a comet would pwn us. 2008, it was predicted by "the lord's witnesses" that the world would end due to a massive world war. May 21st, 2011, a religious based radio station predicted the world would end because of their own "mathematical calculations" based off the Bible. December 21st, 2012, the world would end based on the novelty theory. Pope Leo IX predicted that the world would end in 2014. October 26th, 2028, asteroid 1997 XF11 will pass dangerously close to Earth; scientists still don't know if the sucker will impact and destroy us or not. The Qur'an Code, according to translation, says that the world would end in 2280. The list goes on and on. Of course, there were predictions of the world ending in the past and fortunately, they've all been wrong xD I'm going to take my chances and believe that 99.9% of these predictions will be wrong as well, but you're right: we all have to die some time or another.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 am
You're right man. The year 1000 was the well known fear of the end of the world. That fear is happening today and like back then, we can pass 12/21/2012 alive.  

iDaichi Kiyokashi

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shimakuwa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:51 pm
No, I do not think so. Maybe something big will happen though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:13 pm
ll Byakko ll
Amaya Mugen
Unfortunately, Scientists Have been Saying The World Is Going to End Every 12 years...Nostradamus Actually Predicted The World To end In 2036...But i still think, that we, the Human Race Will Kill Ourselves from either rising Oceans, Smog, and ect. Even If The world Does End In 2012, It doesn't Matter...Because you can always expect Death to Eventually...

^(o.o)^ Nostradamus actually predicted the world would end in either 3786 or 3797. But he was a firm believer that if we took it upon ourselves, we could change and prevent what could happen to us and that we would survive a majority of the conflicts that make us believe that the end of the world is upon us.

I myself, just like Nostradamus, believe that the world isn't going to end in 2012 but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends way before 3786 or 3797. The end of the world has been predicted to end multiple times: 1998, which was a "mistake" and was changed to 2028 from the "mystical 666" prediction. 2003, it was predicted that a comet would pwn us. 2008, it was predicted by "the lord's witnesses" that the world would end due to a massive world war. May 21st, 2011, a religious based radio station predicted the world would end because of their own "mathematical calculations" based off the Bible. December 21st, 2012, the world would end based on the novelty theory. Pope Leo IX predicted that the world would end in 2014. October 26th, 2028, asteroid 1997 XF11 will pass dangerously close to Earth; scientists still don't know if the sucker will impact and destroy us or not. The Qur'an Code, according to translation, says that the world would end in 2280. The list goes on and on. Of course, there were predictions of the world ending in the past and fortunately, they've all been wrong xD I'm going to take my chances and believe that 99.9% of these predictions will be wrong as well, but you're right: we all have to die some time or another.

I would say the most plausible of those predictions is the asteroid smacking into us. Then its Nostradamus's prediction because either he usually gets it right or is damn close........ Or within the ballpark at least xD  

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XX_Ninja Kev

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm
u know they said Judgement day is tommorow but i don't believe them cuz look at the place ur in right now..isn't it nice so i don't believe them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:26 pm
Of course they will make it through they are strong powerful country.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

gj123gn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 am
maybe there might be ........... new york had an earthquake sad and i was their  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 am

I really do laugh at all these "religious" base facts.

People take the bible and all these other religious books way too literal, I'm sure whoever wrote these books did it as a way for people to have some sort of moral value and guidance.

Nobody on this planet knows when the world will end & I do mean nobody.

Who ever claims other wise does it only to attract some sort of attention, the only way life will be extinguish on this planet is by the hand of man themselves or a chain of events of the nature kind.

People tend to fear the unknown, what they can't explain and in doing so they have to cling to some sort of "supernatural or spiritual" meaning. Most of the events that take place have some sort of scientific base & explanation & what ever doesn't at that moment, will eventually have one in time.

First people used to think the planet was flat, or that the earth was the center of the universe, Greeks used to believe in various pagan gods. People usually find bliss in ignorance, and doing so fear starts setting in, you can't be scare of the unknown.

In any case we all know that nothing lasts forever, life ends and it begins, its a cycle. Who knows this life may end but another primary race besides humans may walk the planet thousand or even millions of years from now, before us there were dinosaurs, if that asteroid that wiped them out hadn't happened you bet they would've had evolved to the point that we humans currently hold.

The point that I'm trying to establish is that people shouldn't believe in fairy tales, peruse the truth and don't believe something simply because you heard it from someone or on the TV.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Etheniel Devinuchi

Demonic Warrior

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 pm
It not the end of the world yet. They need proof and facts about then spill it out to the whole world.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:38 pm
Plus we should come prepared of it .  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:52 pm
I have to say well done.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm
We should come prepared for it and see how it goes.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items