Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
PRAY FOR NOT ONLY JAPAN BUT ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:58 am
Nothing to say biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 am
The radiation coming from japan was already sensed over seas, and it already reached California. Just faintly. But a little thing can cause something huge, so we should try to accomplish what we wish to accomplish before death. Idk.  

Homicidal Poet

Indulgent Lunatic

The Final Weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm
ichigo kuhas
Moldy Bubbles
This is all true,but the world will probably go down in Flames. God will not flood the world,he promised he wouldn't.But I believe the world will end in 5 billion years,because that is when the sun will blow up.Or a black will suck us up.If we die before that,then just pray to god,and don't be hateful.He will kill us when he wants us to die.

He will kill us when he wants us to die...? Good way to get followers o.o

Haha I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 am
Mitsuki_Hibari
StupiiDx
God bless Japan. I do believe that the world may end in 2012, and I have to say I'm not ready for it. Then again, I wil always have faith in god.

smile Im happy to know that there are still teenage Christians that are still sticking to their faith even if disasters approach smile

Me too. <3  

SeeWhatIDidThere

Dapper Streaker

8,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

iDaichi Kiyokashi

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:12 am
XD Well there's someone who's aware of the end! Could happen anytime! Not just 2012 but even before!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm
Moldy Bubbles
ichigo kuhas
Moldy Bubbles
This is all true,but the world will probably go down in Flames. God will not flood the world,he promised he wouldn't.But I believe the world will end in 5 billion years,because that is when the sun will blow up.Or a black will suck us up.If we die before that,then just pray to god,and don't be hateful.He will kill us when he wants us to die.

Haha I guess.

I'm not saying you're religion isn't wrong lol, I'm Christian too... I'm just saying the way you're handling it I find a little odd. Either way, keep doing what you're doing (:  

ichigo kuhas

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

crystal-bluebella

Precious Sweetheart

52,100 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:36 pm
Mitsuki_Hibari
Epcot Illuminations
Mitsuki_Hibari
StupiiDx
God bless Japan. I do believe that the world may end in 2012, and I have to say I'm not ready for it. Then again, I wil always have faith in god.

smile Im happy to know that there are still teenage Christians that are still sticking to their faith even if disasters approach smile

I believe god will end the world when he is ready to end the world, or when he feels the world is ready to end. I don't believe in the 2012 theory as in the bible it says that not a single person will know the date of the final day on earth. I don't know when it will end, and don't care either as when it happens it will happen. How, I don't know, god can decide that. I will just be ready to meet him on the final judgement day.

Yes I so agree...so we're believing the same thing biggrin
heart i have to admit i came to this conversation late, but your taking out of text, it wasn't that the world was going to end in 2012. it was said that "the world as we know it now will end in 2012" what was predicted was that the planets will aline, the force will pull earth out of orbit enough to change the tilt on the axis so there will be world wide earthquakes and floods to the point that there will only be one third of the population left. but the world its self won't end for a couple thousand years. by the way the earth comming to an end was only in the movies heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:56 pm
ichigo kuhas
Moldy Bubbles
ichigo kuhas
Moldy Bubbles

Haha I guess.

I'm not saying you're religion isn't wrong lol, I'm Christian too... I'm just saying the way you're handling it I find a little odd. Either way, keep doing what you're doing (:

Haha,I tend to deal with things rather odd,but not wrong.My friend and I made up this,because we believe it will happen.And if I'm wrong,no one would really care. :3  

The Final Weirdo

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm
iCaptain Hitsugaya X
XD Well there's someone who's aware of the end! Could happen anytime! Not just 2012 but even before!

I'M SO HAPPY SOMEBODY FINALLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY BUT NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE TO XDDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:21 pm
NOSEBLEEEEED  

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100

iDaichi Kiyokashi

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:06 am
Honestly, ain't nothin' we can do about the end. Leave it in God's hands since he knows when it'll happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 am
religion brainwashes people into believe in stupid s**t  

MisfitZombie408

3,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 pm
MisfitZombie408

It doesn't . . . . Christianity is MORE than a religion. . . . It's our relationship to God. . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 am
Mitsuki_Hibari
MisfitZombie408

It doesn't . . . . Christianity is MORE than a religion. . . . It's our relationship to God. . . .

no its just a religon  

MisfitZombie408

3,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 pm
MisfitZombie408
Mitsuki_Hibari
MisfitZombie408

no its just a religon

no its not  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas