Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Blossoms Lunar High School's Role-playing Area
Skye's Kidnapping Inccident.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Skye was sat down in a chair in a large room, with her a chair a desk one light on the roof and the man who kidnapped her. "Now first of, my name is Alex.." Skye glared at him "I don't care" she mumbled, he slapped her across the face. Skye stood up "If you want a ransom your not gonna get one cause my family are dead!" Alex walked over and pushed her back down on the chair "I don't want a ransom.." He laughed "Then what do you want?!?" Skye yelled while shaking his hands off her shoulders. He looked at her and smiled then the light turned off....After an hour or two the footsteps returned, Alex opened the door to another room, she crawled over to eh corner and began to cry again. Alex laughed and then shut the door and locked it, Skye listened to the conversation outside the door "What should we do with the other one...." Another voice came "You mean other two...meh we'll just leave him here, they could prove useful to us.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 pm
Renee walked over to Skye and sat down beside her. "What's wrong? What did they do to you?"  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 pm
"He....he...he r-raped me...and....and beat me" She whispered while still crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm
Kyuma lied on the ground, he decided to get up and crawl to a sturdy pipe, he picked it up, "If he comes back I'm going to take him down." Kyuma thought to himself, Then what?  

IkatskiX

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 pm
"Your barely strong enough to do anything right now." Renee said. "Don't hurt yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 pm
Skye heard the phone ringing and listened to the man who answered and what he said "Alright..you'll be here tomorrow.....to pick her up? ok then, see you then. Yeah you got the money? aright then.....see you.." Skye swallowed hard she thought to her self Pick her up? pick who up?..........p-pick me up?!? Skye clenched then un-clenched her fists. She curled up in the corner.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:02 pm
"I won't let you be taken." Renee said. "You just have to trust me alright. I'll take your place if I have to. Don't worry."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm
"No!" Skye looked at Renee "No....I got us into this mess, so if anyone is going its me....besides they know what I look like....if hadn't of been so damn curious we may not even be here.." Skye sighed.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:23 pm
"Just let me help. Besides, I am highly skilled in combat." Renee said. "We have to take down this operation. If we don't others will end up just like us."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:27 pm
"Right....but they wont be doing anything till tomorrow, I can give you the chance to get out when they come in...so you can do whatever it is you need to do...but for now we need to get some rest" Skye closed her eyes and went to sleep.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:29 pm
"Alright." Renee said laying down. She then slowly began to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 pm
Kyuma looked at the two sleeping girls, "I'll protect them if the men come back." He told himself that but he was still afraid  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:55 pm
It was the morning and Alex came back, as the door opened Skye woke up. Alex walked in and paced three plates of food down. Skye walked over picked a pate up and threw it at him, he walked over to her, Skye looked at Renee and winked as the single to get out. Skye cowered down in the corner, making sure all his attention was on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:08 pm
Renee quickly ducked into the shadows and quietly headed for the door.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Blossoms Lunar High School's Role-playing Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas