Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Why Do You Care About Japan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmfoxfire

4,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 am
why i care is becouse if we did not have japan we wont never of gotin anime shows =^_^=  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:29 am
My Grandpa Died There Cause Of That Bad Weather In Japan ): And I Misses Him! So Thats Why I care About Japan Because of that Bad Bad Bad Weather ): So I Have A feeling That They Will Be Safe And Have an Great Life But I am Still Praying for Japan  

koolpuppy123

-IFallen WolfI-

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:01 am
i have great respect for japan because without japan we wouldn't have alot things that we used today such as cars or computers then you have anime and manga but it not just that there some of the brightest pple in the world yah maybe they had made mistake in the past but there not bad pple one of my close friends on gaia is from japan and i pray that he is alright  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 am
I care for japan, because I care for all humans, and its really terrible what happened here. u. û  

The Magnificent Smaug

iLovely Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 am
i care for japan because they have a lot of respect for other people who came on their land and i respect their culture.
i hope they can get through this tredgety.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:39 am
I care for Japan not only because it is my main drive to get out of america's stupidity but I actually have a moral sense unlike those ******** in forums =w=  

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

wolf of the red eclipse

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 am
my cousin was in japan -sniffles- and i feel sad that a horrible thing has happen to japan. japan is one of the most increidable places ever and that shouldnt hav happened to them. crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 pm
god punishes them..because they only care about money..not about their selves. but im still praying for japan.  

ReiiAnn

Memories of Phantasm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 pm
Because they're human beings just like all of us.
And they're very honest people, They don't deserve this.
No one deserves this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 pm
I always felt I belonged there more then here with manga anime and such, I wanted to visit there forever and it's terrible what happened...the thing that angered me most is that when I was watch the news I heard this: "The nuclear may explode but the good news is that none of it will ever reach the U.S...". Really? Are they that heartless not to care about families who had their homes destroyed, and I sure didn't hear them saying things that heartless towards Hati. I'm planning on getting myself some GC and buying the items to help Japan recover. An earthquake that strong hitting a place as populated as Tokyo is a hard thing.  

starrynen

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

miniature_79

4,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:07 pm
I pray for the people. i like the culture, it's a beautiful place and i hope to visit it some day.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 pm
I've always been interested in it so ever since I was 5. ^.^
My uncle talked about it alot. c: And I had a classmate who moved back there and she used to tell me many things about Japan and their Culture. It's also because of Japan that, I, uh... found a hobby to become an otaku. XD

Vincey Nightray

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Many of my friends and family live there. I hope My uncle is alright. On top of that- Japan is anime heaven! I'm sure many fans all over the world are in great distress over the news that the creator of pokemon had died during this tragedy. Plus, It's a beautiful place to see. I've been there twice and instantly fell in love with the place every time. It's sad to see this happen to it. : l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:52 pm
I have been interested in Japan since I was a little kid. Their culture intrigues me.(like their anime, manga, culture, food, technology,etc.) A friend and I want to travel over there.  

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Stellarr420

Ruthless Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:44 pm
--YuhManLickinOnMeh
japan is completly gay fuc japan no body fycken likes its ******** a small island no reason to ******** care no place in japan is atleast 10 ******** miles from sea

Dear Troll,

F*** off.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas