Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Was It Karma? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Think It Was Karma?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Park-Jaejoon

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:12 am
Zero Ember
Sorry yes karma has it's limits, but think about this; In the whole of then universe there will always be death so that birth can happen, U might call me a heartless basterd for this but our lives as humans are utterly meaningless except inside our own minds. In all death and chaos, life will always be born anew. So ya I'm sorry for what happened to japan but in the grand sceame of things this was just a blip in the bucket as far as death is concerned. Besides as far as I'm concerned something even better will rise from the ash's and if it's worse... kill it again and rebuild all over again. human life, no the whole human extense seems to be like the pheniox, the more chaos we endure the stronger we as a whole become. So yes morn the dead and dying but dont forget to celebrate the new life that will come out of the chaos.

If you'd like to reply Pm me for i am just a random person posting his thoughts about the world, and most likley wont even return to this guild.
I do pray for everyone in the world who is affected by some kind of tradidy though no matter how big or small.. for they are the ones who need it the most.

you can pray for no1 with that thought in ur head........get rid of it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:41 pm
JiLiJiang
lKonoha Sasuke
Karma, LOLLS you people still believe in karma. A stupid myth that doesn't exist that what karma is. Bad luck, I dont believe in such foolishness only a idiot child would believe in Karma. Its no way that this exist OK for example. The chain letter i get many of these in texts, letters, and instant messages. Not one day did something horribly bad ever happen to me after this. But of course this is my opinion you think what you want to think.

karma IS true but in this stituation it NOT karma becuz the jap didnt killed any1,the massacre they caused to the chinese have been paid with the nuclear bomb now there nothing to paid

OK prove 1 way 1 just 1 good reason why "Karma" exist.  

Sergeant McNasty

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Park-Jaejoon

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:47 pm
lKonoha Sasuke
JiLiJiang
lKonoha Sasuke
Karma, LOLLS you people still believe in karma. A stupid myth that doesn't exist that what karma is. Bad luck, I dont believe in such foolishness only a idiot child would believe in Karma. Its no way that this exist OK for example. The chain letter i get many of these in texts, letters, and instant messages. Not one day did something horribly bad ever happen to me after this. But of course this is my opinion you think what you want to think.

karma IS true but in this stituation it NOT karma becuz the jap didnt killed any1,the massacre they caused to the chinese have been paid with the nuclear bomb now there nothing to paid

OK prove 1 way 1 just 1 good reason why "Karma" exist.

Thing come around  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm
This was not "Karma". This was a natural disaster that has taken the lives of INNOCENT people. These people did not attack pearl harbor, their relatives did, not them personally. You can't blame every Japanese person for Pearl Harbor! Just like you can't blame every White American of slavery in the past. It disgusts me to know that there are people out there who actually believe Japan deserved it! Well done humanity, you just lost my respect.  

Awful Thing

Dangerous Raider

hetukiri

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 am
Well i would consider it Karma considering the japanese are very very very crying ehem....very antisocial towards people who are not Japanese...they pick on thier own kind even still!!! MOST have very cruel sense of humors and they a VERY quick to tick off...>w>
but yet i still show support *hugs jap*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 am
JiLiJiang
Chakolati
User Image

Was It Karma?
Okay, after visiting some sites I started to notice people thinking this was Karma. Yeah Japan might have done some things in the past but oh well, the past is over and done with. I dont think Japan, Or any other coutry deserves this kind of disaster. For those of you who think it is Karma, Please let me know what your reasoning is. Because I cannot see why some people are actually glad this happen to them. ):< *Frowny face*

Japan started Najing massacre and payed the price with the nuclear bomb that cost them more than they deserved, now they are peaceful they didnt do anything yet they people still died cuz of the tsuami so it not karma.....im korean but i would beat a person up if they say it karma that happen to the jap or they deserve it

I agree with you. Even though I'm Chinese and prefer to avoid violence, I would be very tempted to do that too to anyone who says they deserve it. I just think that they simply don't at all, those two atom bombs are more than enough for definite. The descendants of the people that live there now have genetic mutations from the radiation there, and so will the children of the future for a lot of years.  

Bobu4

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100

sailor hamster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 am
No, i don't believe it's karma. no human being, regardless of were they come from or who they are, deserves this kind of suffering. sad crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 am
I think we are having Major Disaster's all over the world ,maybe just nature~~~
I am praying for the whole world today heart *Hugs japan*  

iimaranda

Magnetic Player

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 pm
I don't believe that it was karma...its not right to say that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:22 pm
What I'm typing probably has already been typed but I do not believe it was Karma. They lie on the Ring of Fire - "The Pacific Ring of Fire (or sometimes just the Ring of Fire) is an area where large numbers of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur in the basin of the Pacific Ocean. In a 40,000 km (25,000 mi) horseshoe shape, it is associated with a nearly continuous series of oceanic trenches, volcanic arcs, and volcanic belts and/or plate movements." also, "Ten percent of the world's active volcanoes are found in Japan, which lies in a zone of extreme crustal instability. They are formed by subduction of the Pacific Plate and the Philippine Sea Plate. As many as 1,500 earthquakes are recorded yearly, and magnitudes of four to six on the Richter scale are not uncommon."

It is not uncommon for them to get earthquake's though the Earthquake they experienced along with the Tsunami is more or less, uncommon. It was bound to happen though. Not saying it's good though.  

Shimakuwa

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:11 pm
I think it not Karma. Because it is not the American fault that it happens. It just happen there is no reason to blame other countries we all want to live a happy normal life. We each all have different opinions. This my opinion I think Japan doesn't deserve it at all. I wonder what gives the right to blame other other country that didn't do anything that harm. Yes the Americans have made some mistake in the past but that life and everyone is human being makes mistake nobody is perfect.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 am
yea i feel bad for them......  

gj123gn

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:56 pm
I have to agree with Hanisaki. So far Japan and other states don't deserve it. Beside it not nice to hold a grudge on them. Beside It happened in the past. Hopefully things get better.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm
Other countries lives are in stacks.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250