Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
How Did This Impact You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Racer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 am
ii-n i g h t-s k y-ii
My boyfriends favorite cousin died in the earthquake of Japan. He was shocked from the earthquake and died of a heart attack.. I pray for all the people in Japan and for all the people who lost loved ones, I'm terribly sorry . /:

Are you saying your boyfriend died from a heart attack from hearing such sudden and shocking news?!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:01 pm
King Jelubi
ii-n i g h t-s k y-ii
My boyfriends favorite cousin died in the earthquake of Japan. He was shocked from the earthquake and died of a heart attack.. I pray for all the people in Japan and for all the people who lost loved ones, I'm terribly sorry . /:

Are you saying your boyfriend died from a heart attack from hearing such sudden and shocking news?!

Well yes, but not my boyfriend his Cousin.

ii-n i g h t-s k y-ii

donisaghost

6,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm
It truly devastated me to the fullest. I never been there but my heart goes out to everyone who is suffering there. I love Japan and always have wanted to go there but not sure I can now. I'm not usually into religion but this disaster caused me to pray so much for them. I mean every word I say. God bless everyone in Japan and I pray for your safety!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 am
I was on the beach the day of and my sandwhich got wet because the waves were really big >.>
and that was an awesome sandwhich too...but now its ruined!!!

*hugs Jap*  

hetukiri

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Kur0Nek03

Chatty Smoker

8,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:25 pm
The earthquake in Japan gave us a mini tsunami and a small quake that caused a lot of damage in money... I tell you, it scared the crap outa me (it was midnight and my dog's barking woke me... then the stupid sirens wailed)... but when I found out where the source was from, I was so sad. And now I regret that my dream to visit Japan as it was will not happen. I have always held a special place in my heart for their land, people, and culture...
But now I am hoping that their nuclear reactor plant doesn't cause too much damage... as it is. I hear it already has started a meltdown...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 am
Saix of Inbetween
Half my family lives in japan, and i dont know if they're dead or missing...

sad sorry to hear that. hope they are okay.  

sailor hamster

l3laziin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:53 am
I have many friends and relatives in Japan.I'm worrying if they're dead,still living,or people or trying to find them.I just really hope they're okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 pm
Saix of Inbetween

I am very sorry.  

x-LickDis

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 pm
ILuvJeremiah-xD
Saix of Inbetween

I am very sorry.

Aww thanks. That means alot. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Honestly,it didnt impact on me burning_eyes BUT!I do care about them.I wish they get better they didnt do nothing to deserve that.Why do bad things happen to good people? crying crying crying crying crying crying -shoots/self/with/machine/gun-  

XxCandy_RockstarxX

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxicbtch

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 pm
I am a the first generation of my Japanese family in the United States. It affected me because most of the my relatives live in Japan (Tokyo and Aomori). Its quite nerve-racking to be here and thinking about how my grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins are doing. Fortunately, I know that they're okay due to a phone call my mother has made to my grandma (even if it took 3 times for her to finally pick up.) Also the radiation leak...

Thank you to the 100 plus individuals that are risking their lives to prevent the nuclear plants from melting down. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:28 pm
it affects me bacause my dad was there at the time and he passed away because of it crying  

-Yung_Geek-

Jacobs Asian Sensation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:45 pm
My mom's side of the family lives in Japan..
But there okayy, thank God  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 pm
the impact...it was just...sad i mean i bad things happend i wanted to help japan but i dont have enoph money to send  

Nobunaga_oda12

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xXLinlin_n_KrussaKrisXx

3,450 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm
My best friend that's like a sister to me lives in Japan. Like 5 mind away from Tokiyo. And I got told that. Tsunami hit tokiyo I freaked out. 2 days later my Misa called me to tell me she and her family was okay. I was so happy I cried.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff