Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Band Geek Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_gircupcakes_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 pm
It was my Sophmore year and he was a Freshman, yes I know a Freshman, but he was perfect and I didnt know it yet. I was in a relationship with an old friend Evin for about a month already and it was the first week of band camp. Things were getting hard between the two of us and I didnt feel it anymore so I ended it. As I befriended the Chance (the Freshman) he kept flirting with me and I never acted upon it because I didnt want to date anyone younger than me at first (as if a year difference was a big deal but I was 15). One day we were playing a game of Ninja and it was Chance's turn but I wasnt paying attention and he slapped my butt so hard to get to my hand. This was his first public display of affection towards me, and oddly even though I chased him enraged I thouhght it was funny and kinda cute in an odd way. A few days later he asked nearly everyone in the band for my number until he finally got it from the Drum Captian my friend Tim. We talked for hours that night and prgressed from there, he eventually asked me out and after a home football game while we were getting out of our uniforms in the percussion room he kissed me in front of the whole drumline like in a movie heart heart heart heart . I was a flute player, he was a tenor, unusual yes, but it was love heart . We were together for the next year and two months and it was the happiest time of my life. We were in love and lost our virginities together. He broke up with me due to lost feelings this past November and this upcoming year he is our Junior Drum Major. I still love him but he doesnt love me the same. We are currently friends (with benefits) and only with each other so in a way we have a relationship but who knows if we will ever get back together but for now this is ok with me but I am hopeful that things will spark back up again.

But thats my cute band geek love story, and for a while I could actually say "One time at band camp I met the love of my life" heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:48 pm
There was this boy i loved once(still do). He plays Clarinet, first chair, terribly handsome and smart. I thought the world of him. But he didnt feel the same way.

The band im in is fill of drama so some kids found out i liked him and called me out on it, forced me to tell him. when i refused our student teacher, who also liked me, threatened to give me a bunch of zeros.

Anyway, he ws angry at those kids and spoke to me after all was done. He was nice about it but he loved another girl, his bestfriend, she had a boyfriend already but he still loved her.
I understood but it still hurt, he wasnt mean though, i cried into his shoulder after we had finished talking. (all i could think was that he smelled soooo good).

Im still not over it even though its been Over 6 months....what do i do?

Ages:
Me:16-Junior
Crush:16-Junior
His Bestfried: 16- Junior
Jerk-face student teacher : 18- Senior  

Evieangelion

Aged Gaian

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:17 am
I was actually never in band with my current boyfriend but we're both band geeks. smile
My freshman year he was a senior, I hung out with a few band kids because It was the first year I hadn't joined band. We met, nothing happened. A year later at a birthday party we met officially and hit it off. I've rejoined band now and it's kind of awkward because every one who is now a junior (like me) or a senior knows him. We've been dating now for 7 months heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 pm
i fell in love with a trombone player heart he was actually my first love. anyways, things were great and then i realized i wasnt being a good gf at all sad he was obviously the best bf i ever had. i felt like i was hurting him and i couldnt live with that cry i forced myself to break up with him and he took it better than i thought...... a few months passed and my friend(fellow colorgaurd member) started to get involved neutral she was actualy trying to get us back together, but i told her why i broke up with him. it didnt change anyhing. she went up to him and asked him on a scale from 1-10, how much did he want to be with me. he replied "10" the next day she went up to him and said, "if u want, i can try to find u another gf" he replied "no, i want only her" heart i then told her that im not better off without him, but hes better off without me. cry everytime i see him, i have to bite my tounge to keep from saing anything or crying crying now i think he actually wants another gf crying crying crying i dont say anything though and petend to be hapy for him. i just hope one day we will finally be able to talk to each other.  

sukai-shima

T i f a
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:10 pm
I was in a band geek romance for a little over a month with my first boyfriend freshman year of high school. He played clarinet, and at the time I was in color guard for marching band. We went to a football game that we weren't required to play at and hung out. Near the end we were walking around the school holding hands and I hinted that we should go out because one of our friends had said that he thought we should be together. He agreed and it was so, haha. Even though it was short (Well, not so short when it's a high school romance), neither of us regretted it and we have always been on speaking terms!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:40 pm
OKAY I HAVE A REALLY CUTE STORY TO TELL SO LISTEN
A couple months ago, our band director told us that we needed to practice a certain pep tune, "Hey Baby (I wanna know would you be my girl)", after lunch during a Saturday marching rehearsal. This was uncommon; we usually practiced pep tunes in class. We were very confused. Well it turned out one of our percussion staff members was going to propose to his girlfriend in the band room that day.
At first we thought why the heck would he want to propose to his girlfriend in our high school band room, but it soon became clear. We entered the band room and there was a trail of rose petals leading to the center of the room where a note was placed. We started practicing and we had gone over the song for about 15 minutes when we got news that he and his girlfriend were in the parking lot. His girlfriend entered and we played for her while the trumpets and saxophones yelled out the lyrics at the beginning of the song. She was crying as she picked up the note and read it out loud.
Apparently, they had met in the band when they were in high school, she an energetic freshman and him, a percussion sophomore . One day she had run into the band room screaming during lunch because someone was chasing her with a fake snake (she insisted it was real), and in her panic, she tripped on some of the percussion's equipment. He proceeded to yell at her calling her a "stupid freshman" (personally, I don't blame him), but their rough first meeting blossomed into a beautiful friendship, and later a loving relationship when he asked her out in the very same band room they had first met. Now he was asking yet another question in the same place. It goes without saying that she said yes! Without marching band they probably wouldn't have even met, and now years later they are marrying each other all thanks to band! heart heart heart  

memes_uwu

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:43 pm
I never had a band romance, I just remember a lot of the kids in band did, and now they either cheated on each other or divorced by now. Nothing cute about it then or now.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff