Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Cirque de Masquerade OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good RP?
  HECK YEAH!!!
  Pretty much, I guess
  What the frick are you smoking?
  POLL WHORE ALERT
View Results

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 pm
II Jello II
Hmmph. >:I I had a brilliant fire-breather character, but whatevs
razz
The Phantom of GO
Okay, as far as new characters go... They better be either crew or patrons. Otherwise, I'll allow it. XD

The twins are up~ I hope that you like your Romeo~ <3 XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 pm
Lol, I'm sorry Jello... There's too many performers compared to crew and patrons, so you'll have to lose that idea for now. D=

By the way, since someone mentioned the news...

OHMYBEJESUSABSDEFJGLLK!

I dunno. I just felt like using that as a random pop-up headline.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm
Deaths kitsune

Posted for Neal. Still not sure where I want to take this. I'm still waiting for the awkward conversation between Alastor and Beth. The one where they have to talk about what happened the night before and Beth figures out he's in love with a human. Promises to be very interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm
The Phantom of GO

OHMYBEJESUS! Lawl. xd

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 pm
I have to keep going back to the first page to look through profiles. I don't think Alastor has to worry about being left out. Looking through the characters, he's like the epicenter of everyone's life. If he's not being crushed on, then someone feels they owe their life to him or are always serving him. It's practically occultic. Only it's cooler, cuz they're all supernatural.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:17 pm
Supernatural cult? Totally the future in dark/gothic literature. XD  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 pm
on a totally different note.
i want monday to come and go as fast as it its physically possible  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:41 pm
On an even more different note, KittyKatKaye officially has the best signature here. XD  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 pm
The Phantom of GO
On an even more different note, KittyKatKaye officially has the best signature here. XD

Why, thank you, thank you.~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 pm
*Psh.* Kiss up >;P
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 pm
BTW, Jason is going to walk in while Beth is speaking to Alaster about that. That should make it interesting enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 pm
II Jello II
*Psh.* Kiss up >;P
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

Naw, I saw Nefret's post and was all. OMG. Gotta do that now XD

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 pm
Call me a betch or whatever, but I decided to make one of the circus folk dislike Alaster... bahahah >:3
The Phantom of GO

Just btw Phantom, if you wanted to tense up the whole thing, just either attack Jason right there for offering that he doesn't mind if Loviis dies, or just attack him later, after Loviis leaves... food for thought. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm
II Jello II
Call me a betch or whatever, but I decided to make one of the circus folk dislike Alaster... bahahah >:3
The Phantom of GO

Just btw Phantom, if you wanted to tense up the whole thing, just either attack Jason right there for offering that he doesn't mind if Loviis dies, or just attack him later, after Loviis leaves... food for thought. :3

I don't think that it would make any sense for Alastor to attack him. He probably wants to keep Loviise out of the know for as long as possible, and attacking wouldn't make any sense because people don't attack over those types of things...Also, Alastor seems more like the kind of person that would wait until the dead of night, when Loviise is asleep, go to Jason's room, and threaten him to see what will happen if he does something like that again..

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm
True, true. Attack is too rough a word, but Alaster seems to be a bit of a dramatic character. People will do dramatic things when in love, and truthfully, Jason just threatened Alasters love.

But you really do have a point... Hm...
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO

I don't think that it would make any sense for Alastor to attack him. He probably wants to keep Loviise out of the know for as long as possible, and attacking wouldn't make any sense because people don't attack over those types of things...Also, Alastor seems more like the kind of person that would wait until the dead of night, when Loviise is asleep, go to Jason's room, and threaten him to see what will happen if he does something like that again..

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games