Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Bleach: Revamped (Open/Accepting/Seriously need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 pm
Belle studied in depth the ones she didn't know. It was her way of adjusting to new people. She always had to know everything about everyone. She liked people well enough even though some confused her. Most were too emotional for her liking if she could just have the facts of the rescue it would be better. Belle looked down in Nero's lap at the cat, " I didn't know you had a cat. "

(( Yeah I just figured lightning could be interesting and it was somewhat storming when I was working on my profile ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:42 pm
Nero smiled at Yoruichi, oh he knew that he was going to catch hell when she reverted back to her human form, but the least she could to right now was scratch him. "Yeah I've owned Yoruichi for a while now." Nero just wanted to get Mr. Urahara upset, and it looked like it was working coming from the fact that he was in a corner of his shop with the classical blue lines over his head (oh you guys should know what that means). "She is actually very friendly if you want to pet her."  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm
Belle timidly reached over and petted Yoruichi's head. She looked at Nero then back at Yoruichi, " She's a cute cat. " She then placed her hands back in her lap as was her usual spot when she had nothing to do. It seemed Nero was more talkative to her now than in school. She looked puzzled for a quick second then focused her mind on the task at hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 am
"So would someone mind filling me in?" Bakamaru asked again.

"Rukia must have done something pretty bad to warrant an execution, what exactly did she do? I knew Rukia and her brother Byakuya from back when I was in the soul society, Rukia never struck me as someone to break the rules."

But again, he could see the one with orange hair cringe and mope at his question. It clearly had something to do with him, whether or not he was directly responsible was yet to be disclosed.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:05 pm
Ichigo had been silent during all of this. But the new comer Baka something or other (sorry dude had to put myself in an Ichigo state of mind) kept asking why Rukia was scheduled for execution. He stood up and began to explain.

"It's my fault she's in this situation. She loaned me her powers so I could protect my family, but the Soul Society got wind of it and sent her brother down to retrieve her. The guy beat me to a pulp too."

"Ichigo that man nearly killed you. If Rukia hadn't have intervened when she did, Byakuya would have killed you." Nero chimed in.

"Thats why we have to go and save her. I owe her my life. She saved me twice, and I have to repay her. I didn't ask any of you to help me."

Nero placed Yoruichi on the floor and stood up. "Ichigo don't think that you are the only one who feels indebted to Kuchiki~San. She saved my life as she saved yours. You think that any of us who know her are just going to sit idly by while she faces execution? Not a god damn chance in hell Strawberry!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm
Belle watched the three boys. She was used to any group gathering for one single purpose. It puzzled her that everyone here was going to attempt to save Rukia. Bell whispered to herself, "I wonder if I will be of any use. I'm sure everyone here is stronger than myself." She blushed as she caught that she had spoken her inner thoughts allowed. She only hoped that no one was paying her any mind much less heard her.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 pm
Now it was all making sense to him. It was unheard of for a mortal to become a shinigami, regardless of how they come across it. Humans and shinigami should not interact, let alone swap powers. He also now understood why Byakuya had not taken Rukia's side. But still, he knew it was wrong. She had loaned her powers to Ichigo so he could save his family, and that was a just enough cause to Bakamaru. He was now more than ever committed to saving Rukia and rectifying the situation.

"So Rukia gave him her powers so he could save his family. I understand now why the soul society would take such drastic action, but it's wrong. If you want to do atone for this Ichigo, use the powers you've been given, use them wisely, the way Rukia would have wanted you to use them, i'll do whatever I can to help, but the odds of saving her from the senkaimon aren't very high. We're going to need a plan, and a damn good one." He told him.

He looked around at the group of people standing around him.

"Five mortals, a half motal half shinigami, two former soul reapers, a quincy and a vaizard, glorious." he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 am
Nero turned his attention to Bakamaru. The man was a former shinigami so he would probably know much about the Soul Society's inner workings. He needed to be sure he could trust this man.

"Bakamaru what do you know about the Soul Society? They're military, they're leaders, how powerful are they?"

Nero chose to ask the former shinigami instead of Yoruichi. Seeing as he trusted his mentor already there was no need to ask any of this to her.

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm
Belle stayed in her seat. She was ready to take whatever actions it was necessary to help save Rukia. She carefully and slowly looked around the room even over the ones she already knew from school. It looked as if everyone was committed to this mission of saving Rukia. Now she just had to figure out how in the world she can help. She wasn't quite sure but she could always figure it out on the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:55 am
((Saxophone Kuchiki~San where are you two ... we miss you in the rp.))  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:04 pm
Belle stood up after watching everyone. No one seemed to wish to get this started. She in somewhat of a whisper, which was her usual way of talking, said, " So I say we start this. Whatever this may be, but it needs to be done before anything bad really does happen. "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm
Nero stood up and picked up Yoruichi. "Belle's right, we need to get moving. The longer we stay here, the closer Rukia is to execution. And I seriously doubt anyone here wants that to happen."  

Zion Heios nebradia

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:42 pm
Belle was suprised Nero stood up and agreed with her. Most asked her last on what to do. It seemed like everyone wanted to move, but who to lead them into this. Belle didn't want the job, but she had a feeling she may have just opened up another something she didn't want. She went back to being quiet and smiled slightly at Nero.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:17 pm
Nero gave Belle the thumbs up and a gentle and confident smile before going to the lower level of the shop where he had trained to gain a new form for his dragon. He was planning on saving it for when he needed it. He hadn't even told Yoruichi, and he always told her everything.  

Zion Heios nebradia

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces