Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Razzi and Gabriel's Plots (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm
*pokes Panda* We need to get the rp with Gabe and Anatola and the rp for Akino and Razzi started! 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm
Yes we do CY. xD
Do you mind starting them both?
I'm like brain dead. lol  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 am
RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS!
Which Soq do you want to plot with?: Gabe
Name of Soq: Anthem
IMG of Soq: User Image
Which plot?: Breaking..
Reason why you chose this plot?: I think it could be fused with the fact that Anthem is an amazon-like land soq. She's larger then most females and is showing of her bravery.
I think she may request the uni/kirin for help of maybe an evils against something and she may need his help to defeat it. Or the likes of they take a walk and have a conversation on family.. (She was adopted by JackBNimble(Nerpin's first Soq) Who is a uni and has much love for unis :>. As well as her family!).
Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?: If you ever looked for a lifemate or a fling, I think they'd work out rather well. He meets one of the ideas I have for such a person. But this is very optional and I won't be dissapointed if you say no. I can keep to the thoughts that these two headstrong soquilis can be friendishthings XD.
Anything else?:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:20 am
@Vistada - Awesome it sounds like it could be fun. xD
I'm not entirely sure if he would help her per say. He is a bit stiff and only considers his own needs important.
BUT it would be a very interesting RP. xD Also she is gorgeous <3 I love her colors and markings =3
As for the breeding.. xD His breedings will be closed for awhile. So I'm not really looking for anything at the moment. Once his breeding plots go up then I will be. Because it's a long process for the family he is in. =3 Thanks for the offer though!

Do you want to start or should I? owo Mind you if I start it won't be for another two days or so. xD  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm
RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS!
Which Soq do you want to plot with? (Either Gabe or Razzi or both!) : Gabe
Name of Soq: Proserpine
Which plot?: Spoiled Blood and/or Break
Reason why you chose this plot?: Well, she's kalona and a corrupting b***h. XD That and I haven't actually started rping her yet. She has to start somewhere. lol
Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?: I'm up for anything really. Best friends turning into a corrupted relationship fling type of thing. Or her getting him to turn darker than he already is. She could show him the dark side of life. *nod nod*
Anything else?: Nothing I can think of atm ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 pm
RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS!
Which Soq do you want to plot with?: Gabe
Name of Soq: Sakura
Which plot?: Bleeding
Reason why you chose this plot?: I really want RP with him because he sounds AWESOME xD She's half-uni and I've never really explored that side of her so far. It would be a good way to help me get more into her character, and to have an awesome RP xD
Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?: She'd be a good teacher, but she'd probably press into the reasons for why he is injured and start asking awkward questions about his herd and family. If he distracted her quickly enough, it'd be easy to sway her from the topic and to think about healing instead. If you want, she could pry too far and he could launch an attack on her, so long as she doesn't come out too harmed. She wouldn't fight back. Your call xD
Anything else?: He's gorgeous!  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 pm
@Yami - OMG Dx I love your Kalona girl!
Sure that sounds fine. I would actually like to do the plot Break with her since I didn't get many offers on that. xD
I will start it as soon as I can. Probably won't be until the end of the week though. Dx I hope you don't mind the wait.

@Phail - She is very pretty! =3
Sure it sounds good.
I will try to start it by the end of the week. xD I'm bogged with RPs at the moment so I hope you don't mind the wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:33 pm
NO MORE ENTRIES FOR GABE RIGHT NOW!
I have enough under my belt for the time being <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 pm
That won't be a problem xD I see he's a very popular Soq!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:51 pm
Yes he is. xD  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:00 pm
That's perfectly fine by me. I'm at work anyway right now so no worries. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 pm
Awesome Yami <3
Also I would love if it was more then one RP with them after we get the initial one done. =3
If that is okay with you?  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:10 pm
Definitely! <3 I do love rping. I'm just slow sometimes because of college and work. Hope that's okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 pm
That will be fine. xD I will be the same way. So don't worry <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Awesomeness~ and your boy is so full of sexy I must admit. I had to throw my girl at him. XD Not literally as she'd bite my hands off but still.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff