Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ove jumped from trailer top to trailer top, ignoring the ladders, jumping up to 6 feet per jump. Her hair that had unraveled from her braid trailed behind her as she completed each jump with inhuman speed. She finally made it to the very top trailer, and opened the door. She closed it behind her. The black shag carpet on the floor muffled her footsteps, and she walked into her room. She collapsed onto the bed, with a deep sigh and a million dark thoughts running through her mind.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.he had run away because for a flash, just a flash, she had, unbeknown to her, had glimpsed his true form. His fallen angel form. For some reason, her fists clenched. She realized why: the Scientists had created experiments like her to rid the world of supernaturals, a.k.a. Angels and Fallen Angels. Dove's vision filled with dots flashing before her eyes, almost like static. She clenched her fists harder, and closed her eyes. She took a few deep breaths and opened her eyes, her palms bleeding from her nails. Frowning, she wrapped them in gauze and searched her feelings. The natural hate she had felt had almost completely brushed him out of her mind as crushed on. Dove's natural instinct warred against her heart, and in the end instinct won. She now only felt a small enough liking of him to be able to not do something foolish, like attempt to kill him or anything, because her brain was unaffected: he would win. She looked up as the girl walked in, and caged her inner self again, as she usually did with all the darkness inside her. She held back a snarky retort, and instead said truthfully, "You can't learn what you were...." Dove almost said born, but clenched her fists, "created... with knowing." With that, Dove threw herself out of the door and flipped all the way down the 30ft of trailers, landing on the ground, raising up a puff of dirt. With that, she stood up, no dust showing on her dress whatsoever, and walked into the main circus tent.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:29 pm
((No way me toooo! biggrin Lol... ))
nefret2011
((I have a Friday tradition. I'll stay up way too late on the computer and sleep in late tomorrow. My parents will make some snarky comment about how late it is, and I'll ignore them. Ah, traditions...XD))

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth watched the girl run with a strange mixture of amusement and annoyance. Of course the girl was always good amusement. A human created in a lab, attempting to be better than the humans that created her. As fascinating as it was, the faery had no intention of following the girl around often. Though there was something in those strange eyes of hers. Something toward the ringmaster. Not that Beth wasn't grateful to him. She respected him immensely and almost, not that she would ever admit it, feared him. But most of her emotions were fey instinct. Follow the leader at all costs, even if that cost if your life. Surely that girl, didn't have such instincts. So what was it then? If it involved Alastor, Beth was going to find out.

The upside of a life in the shadows? You saw everything people tried to keep in the dark.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 pm

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 pm
That last line was deep
nefret2011
nefret2011
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth watched the girl run with a strange mixture of amusement and annoyance. Of course the girl was always good amusement. A human created in a lab, attempting to be better than the humans that created her. As fascinating as it was, the faery had no intention of following the girl around often. Though there was something in those strange eyes of hers. Something toward the ringmaster. Not that Beth wasn't grateful to him. She respected him immensely and almost, not that she would ever admit it, feared him. But most of her emotions were fey instinct. Follow the leader at all costs, even if that cost if your life. Surely that girl, didn't have such instincts. So what was it then? If it involved Alastor, Beth was going to find out.

The upside of a life in the shadows? You saw everything people tried to keep in the dark.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:40 pm
((When I write, I always obssess over the last line. It has to be something poetic or just plain epic.))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ove locked the dark feelings about Alaster away like she did with all of her other darkness. Her near silent footfalls entered the tent, where she heard the Circus already starting. She was near the end of the show, so she waited for her name to be called. Dove played with her silky white hair, lacing them about her fingers, the threads of hair trickling between each fingertip like a pure white stream of white gossamer thread. Her night black eyes had white sparkles in them, eyes as big as a doe's. She crossed her shapely long legs into a sitting possition, and absently traced figures in the dirt, finger tunneling through the dirt and creating little moats. She heard the names announced, the music played, the applause. All a soundtrack of her pathetically short life. With a sigh, she got up and dusted herself off, though there was no dust to dust. Her outfit remained crisply white. She heard Alasters voice announcing each new act, and her memory ached with the old feelings of shyness and secureness that usually took hold of her when in his powerful presence, but were now reduced to nothing. She saw him as just another circus folk, though her heart pounded painfully as if trying to defribrillate those dead feelings, her mind stayed firm in the issue. Her face and eyes showed nothing, not even a minuscule detail of what she was thinking. After double checking her outfit and hair to make sure she was ready, she leaned on a nearby table and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm
nefret2011
((When I write, I always obssess over the last line. It has to be something poetic or just plain epic.))

((Lol... I'm afraid we will have to skip the circus show for this RP day, as Phantom of GO has decided to go offline... i suppose we will just need to flash forward?))  

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth listened to the music. Her part was coming soon. With a quiet sigh she leapt off the trailer, using her wings to cushion the landing. She slipped into the tent. There was a small box, barely big enough for a toddler to fit into. It was covered and glitter with a bow on top. She saw some attendants nearby, watching her with obvious interest. She walked up to the box and proceeded to fold herself into it. Her wings were tight against her back. The ache from keeping them so confined was more familiar than painful. When she was securely inside, legs behind her head. It was oddly reassuring, feeling the back of one knee behind her neck. This was what she did best. When the Queen had first demanded these tricks out of her, every muscle protested the effory. Now there was no pain. Just the anticipation of the crowd's faces when they saw a grown woman coming out of an impossibly tiny space.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 pm
((It seems we have no other choice))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 pm
((Lol... the show must go on))
nefret2011
((It seems we have no other choice))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Neal stood by his trailer a card flipped between the fingers of his left hand. He wanted badly for his time to come and go so he could change out of outfit he wore and back into his normal cloths. The card continued to flip around his hand almost rhythmically now. It was one of the few things that could calm his nerves. Neal didn't know why, but he always found himself doing it ever sense he was eleven. He waited until the music changed for him to make his show

(give a guy a chance to read)  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

The applause was deafening. Erazybeth smiled as she walked offstage. The "surprise gift" got them every time. She was struck by how she never tired of this business. It was all deception and deceit, made possible only by willing suspension of disbelief. In most circuses, it was all fake. For this company, however, that was only half the case. Beth let her wings unfold, smiling. She was headed back to her trailer when she noticed someone hanging about. Rather than walking up to him and starting a conversation (she wasn't one for boldness) she gave a wry smile and continued walking past him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:24 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Neal smirked behind his mask as the girl walked by, meaning it was his turn. Taking the card he was flipping in his hand, he walked onto the dirt and right before he got to the tent flap; he threw the card into the tent, Neal following it slowly. It was one of his favorite illusions he had. Neal walked on stage, the card had turned into a replica of himself standing in the spot light. Slowly, he walked up to it and the replica bowed to him before evaporating into 52 cards, each of them landing into his hand as the crowd applauded as he continued the rest of his show

Neal held all the cards into his hand, his final illusion ready to go. He threw all of the cards into the air as they spiraled around him. All 52 seemed to block his view from everyone else, and when the cards dropped to the ground, Neal was gone, and soon after, his cards were too.
God, i love doing this Neal thought to himself as he listened to the audience applaud, which wasn't as thunderous as everyone else, but he was fine with that. He made his way to his trailer so he could change  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth made her way through the maze of trailers, humming to herself. Her own trailer was in the bottom of the heap, in the center of the jumble. The trailers above were kept up with metal (not iron, thankfully) and something..."extra". Just like the rest of this place. She thought. Her trailer was surrounded by shadows, just the way she liked it. It was nice of the ringmaster to take care of his employees. She walked into her room. The only light was on dimly, as usual. She pulled off her mask, feeling strangely naked without it. She changed out of her contortionist's costume And into a loose fitting robe. She took her long dark hair down and let it hang around her shoulder She glanced in the mirror. In the darkness of the room, with her wings unfurled, the effect was ethereal. As if she belonged on another plain entirely. With a soft smile, she went and sat on the bed. She wouldn't be doing bows. Alastor might be annoyed, but sooner or later they would have to come to an understanding. Being in front of bright lights and applause, that was nice for a short time. But the darkness is where she belonged.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games