Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warped Perceptions

Shirtless Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 pm
Hi I'm Nicky, Ive been on Gaia since the month Gwee came out (not quite sure if it was august 05' or 06' lol) I'm a proud member of Gaia and spend most of my time in my avi! I love music and I'm listening to some right now. If I'm not online I'm probably watching anime or drawing on my tablet (did i mention I'm an artist?). Well, i could go on forever but i think i should stop here, if you want to now more just talk to me! whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 am
Hi, the name is Goone Rock. turning 19 this 8th of May. You would portray me as a guy who would go into papa saw to earn both orbs and cash. I am not really particular with hitting my wish list. When i notice that i got lots of coins in my pocket, that is the time to go to shops and marketplace to buy some cool stuffs. Designing my avi is something unplanned; it is just a matter of choosing a sort of thing and ensuring that it connects with the other to create a fashionable and good-looking avi. I am a person who loves to get involve in any sort of things---love, friends, activities, and more---- when i see that that thing does not make fuss with my wants and desires. i am looking forward to get fun. By the way, the real name is john.  

goone rock

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Carandil

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 am
Hello there! I'm Carandil. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, annihilating mobs on zOMG, listening to music (especially metal, rock & classical), reading books/stories/fanfics/manga, writing, chatting with people on the forums...
I'm a shapeshifter Demon, so don't be surprised when I show up sporting a sea snake tail, fox tails or something like that. If you want to know more about me, check out my profile or just ask wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:09 am
Hi ! My name is Kimberly. Blowing candles on the 31st day of January smile I'm a a typical teenager like the others, love problems and random thoughts. Surfing the net, reading ghost stories, chatting with my friends are my hobbies. We can be friends if you want, just add me and I'll accept you 3nodding you can check my profile if you want to know more about me wink  

kasn031

Misuzu of the Air

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:22 am
I'm Ayumi. I'm in my teens but that's all I'm saying. >.> Anyway, I'm a complete otaku and love wolves and birds, which don't seem to go together. I'm kinda dark and evil at times, but most of the time I'm nice. I keep to myself a little, but I'm usually very friendly. Some label me as emo. I label them as *beeeeeep*. Thank you for your time. *bows and leaves*

Yes. A complete weirdo just joined the guild. Deal with it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:58 am
hello my name is joseph and i'm 14 u can call me mike  

creamy ice dog

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

adiiishot

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 am
I'm Addy smile and i'm from Atlanta, 15 years old b***h. and yeah i'm all about random stuff. smile ) err i think that's all :**

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 am
Wassup everybody! xd The name's 'Yotomoshi', a.k.a Anguss22 if you've seen me anywehere else wink (I had a Gaia account Anguss22, but it was Hacked then Banned gonk )

I am a Gamer cool , and a Furry 3nodding , and I love music blaugh
If you wanna PM me, feel free, i'm not much of a Forum Stalker, so you won't see me there often, but I like chatting about whatever, to whoever, so feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers mrgreen

Edit: I also love watching Anime, and I can also play Guitar xd  

Yotomoshi

Hygienic Explorer

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200

ix-absent-x-minded-xi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:48 am
Hello!(:

My name is Rosalie, and I play instruments!

I want to know more about Japan, but so far, I haven't met anyone who lives there. Do you live in Japan? I would love to know what it's like(before the earthquake and tsunami, of course), so PM me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 am
Hi, I'm coolgriff14, I've been on gaia for about three/four months now. I'm the vice captain of a small, growing guild. My b-day is a month from today! June third! Whoo! Luck has always occasionally sneeked up on me every now and then. (notice the gogh reed I'm usually wearing) so, yeah thats it.  

coolgriff14

LostxFallen

5,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:17 am
Hi I am Kara. I have been on gaia for a while, and most of my friends never come online anymore. It gets very boring and lonely. I am on a lot and drift all over. I am shy and opinionated. I try everything at least once or twice even if i suck at it. I'm open minded and have a tendency to get side tracked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 am
HAI 3nodding My names Toni, I'm 20 years young. I play bass in my band also i am a complete online gamer, i love playing World of Warcraft, grand fantasia and if I'm not on them I'm on here. dramallama  

PulchritudeGurlx

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100

vampirates8891

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 am
hi i am keri i live in Georgia with my mom and dad, my sister and her 3 kids. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 am
Hey! :3
Just call me Kim. I love drawing and sports. My birthday is on 29th november. I love meeting new people and making new friends that's why I joined gaia 3nodding . I'm wierd but I'm trying to act as normal as possible to not scare people.
I love listeing to music, most of the time I'm listening to rock, my favourit band is Bullet for my Valentine.
My first language is not english so please understand me if I'm making mistakes whee  

kityvampiregirl

Friendly Vampire

13,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Taran Vann Reigan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 am
Whats up guys? My name is not what you see but you could still call me Van. I'm a not-so-new gaian player. I mean, I played gaia before on another account then I quitted for a couple of years but now... I'm back!! So yeah, i'm still trying to get the hang of things again.I'm 15, turning 16 on august. Some things about me... Favorite things to do are eat, sleep, listen to music. I am a huge fan of Arsenal FC even though I live very far from London (even Europe). I'm somewhat, kinda, -ish active in Zomg only (hehe sorry) but I've been wanting to meet new people so I've decided to join a guild and stumble upon OWP sweatdrop Also, if you check out my profile, it explains some more things about me. And, yeah, one more thing about me... I really talk alot when I type, trying to make simple things longer, but in person I am one hella of a shy kid

• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff