Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
♯Kagetsukiko's Quest♭ (Help? Even just advice is good.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 pm
So.... Anyone out there?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 pm
Bump.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:11 pm
No one wants to chat?...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:59 pm
Doo-de-doo....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 pm
No chatty emo ?...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:19 pm
oh jello~! n_n  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Yay! Someone posted 4laugh ! Jello to you, too whee . How are you doing mrgreen ?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm
Kagetsukiko
Yay! Someone posted 4laugh ! Jello to you, too whee . How are you doing mrgreen ?

Well, im doing fine n-n ...for now x3 and yes i do like ur dream avi i have one to! >:3 wua ha ha ha ha sorry random here  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:28 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Well, im doing fine n-n ...for now x3 and yes i do like ur dream avi i have one to! >:3 wua ha ha ha ha sorry random here

Don't worry, me likes randomness whee . Trust me, I'm the type of person who meshes together Barney and Waldo and then call the combination Baldo mrgreen . Both Gaia and real life has prepared me to embrace the random xd .

Thank you for the compliment, and you have a dream avi, too?!
*scampers off to try and find it*

EDIT- Oh, wait *face-palm* . I fail sweatdrop . Your dream avi was in your signature all along xp ! It's cute whee ... but kind of dark-ish at the same time confused ?... I LIKE IT blaugh !!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:31 pm
thank you~ n_n im honored. thought i was hacked long story made this new account and yep got friends back x3 yesh! um well im 3/4 away from this dream avi i love making TEk TEk's!  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:32 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Don't worry, me likes randomness whee . Trust me, I'm the type of person who meshes together Barney and Waldo and then call the combination Baldo mrgreen . Both Gaia and real life has prepared me to embrace the random xd .

EDIT- Oh, wait *face-palm* . I fail sweatdrop . Your dream avi was in your signature all along xp ! It's cute whee ... but kind of dark-ish at the same time confused ?... I LIKE IT blaugh !!!!!

Yes it is rather one the dark side too i can be cute and evil P: but thats jsut me look at my profile? [if u want to know] n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:38 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Yes it is rather one the dark side too i can be cute and evil P: but thats jsut me look at my profile? [if u want to know] n_n

Already did wink . And I have to say, I'm impressed by the amount and quality of Gaia stuff you managed to get since starting eek . That and how many items you know about. Your wishlist is huge burning_eyes ....
(Don't know why I put burning_eyes there. Just felt like it whee .)

You sound exactly like my creeper friend XD . Cute but evil, just like Barney xp .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:40 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Already did wink . And I have to say, I'm impressed by the amount and quality of Gaia stuff you managed to get since starting eek . That and how many items you know about. Your wishlist is huge burning_eyes ....

You sound exactly like my creeper friend XD . Cute but evil, just like Barney xp .

Well truthly? 2 friends donated the dress and nitemare sash im wearing and yesh ive been trying my hardest to gain my gold back and also some awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmme! friends gave me some love em  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:48 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Well truthly? 2 friends donated the dress and nitemare sash im wearing and yesh ive been trying my hardest to gain my gold back and also some awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmme! friends gave me some love em

Still, Raider Shih and Nightmare Sash are both fairly pricey items if my memory serves me correctly, especially for new people. Getting them both within a few months of starting an account is a pretty big feat. At least, to me it is. Of course, you're also talking to the person who had absolutely no idea of what to do on Gaia until about three months or so of making her account sweatdrop .

Do you have a quest thread in this guild? If you do, can you link me to it?

Also, what do you do on Gaia? Do you just post conversations or do you rp or... what?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:54 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Still, Raider Shih and Nightmare Sash are both fairly pricey items if my memory serves me correctly, especially for new people. Getting them both within a few months of starting an account is a pretty big feat. At least, to me it is. Of course, you're also talking to the person who had absolutely no idea of what to do on Gaia until about three months or so of making her account sweatdrop .

Do you have a quest thread in this guild? If you do, can you link me to it?

Also, what do you do on Gaia? Do you just post conversations or do you rp or... what?

I believe there is a quest thread here but idk u_u; sorry about that but hey u do lots of things on gaia for sure~ as: going to towns chatting with peopels, making money as selling ur stuff in marketplace, buying and shopping in hte marketplace or shopping center, playing games as well to make gold, u can do avi art and get gold for it, or dress up ur avi like me x3 jk. but yes i really am addicted to gaia for sure cant help it since i made my first account  
Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff