Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Beginning in the World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:52 am
"Oh, for God's sake." Therin smacks Xanov hard in the head, knocking him out. "Risu, can I see your keyblade for a minute? I'm gonna see if I can fix his memory."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am
*Snaps awke and slashes the air* Back of *light flashes from his blade and he jumps out the window onto the ground*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:31 am
She glares at the open window.

'First, he says I talk too much. Then, Therin knocks him out, and I'm about to yell at him for being stupid, but no, Xanov magically revives...only to jump out the window! I've had about enough of this! I'm going to settle things once and for all.' she thinks determinedly.

She walks over to the window and peers out, scanning, until she spots Xanov on the ground below.

She sighs.

'Must it always come to this?'

She turns to look at the young man in the dark cloak and sighs again.

"Therin, I'm going after that idiot. You can come along, but I'm warning you: he might run, seeing as you just knocked him out," she says grimly.

Then, she summons Seraphic Melody, casts a quick enhancement spell to keep her from falling to her death, and steps out onto the window sill.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 am
"Geez, do I have to do everything myself?" Therin mutters to himself. He dives after Risu, faster than she falls. As he passes her, he snaches Seraphic Melody. When he meets the ground, he fires a ray of light at Xanov with Risu's memories at the core of it's power. When it strikes Xanov, all of her memories of Ovan flood the nobody's mind, rooting him to the spot.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:48 pm
*Xanov holds his head and see it flood into him* These...are...not...MINE!!!!!! *a shockwave repels the attack and Xanov teleports away*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 pm
Without the power of her Keyblade behind it, Risu's spell starts fading faster than it would normally. Fortunately, Therin stole Seraphic Melody from her as she was nearing the ground, so she doesn't have far to fall.

Unfortunately, it is still farther than Risu would like it to be. Grimacing as her velocity increases, she braces herself for the impact.

She lands standing up. Apparently, the spell didn't wear off as fast as she thought it would. She looks up at Therin sternly.

"We need to talk. Now," she says, her tone stern.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 pm
"Yes, we do. Xanov's memories seem to be held back by something. What that is, I don't know, but I will find a way to break it." Therin seems extremely irritated that his efforts are being frustrated at each attempt. "Is there anything about him, that you know he would recognize, no matter what it was?" He starts pacing back and forth, and irritated look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:45 pm
Risu sighs.

"Therin...look. I know you want to help, but...Xanov-nii has amnesia. I don't know why, and I don't know how. I do know, however, that his memories aren't being 'held back,' as you put it. I think something happened to make him forget. Believe me, I know it's frustrating, but... I really don't think forcing him to remember is going to help. In fact, if I know anything about Ovan-nii, it's that he would want to regain his memories on his own.

"Didn't you say that you knew the Keybearer's Nobody? From what I've heard about him, he didn't remember his life as the Keybearer, either. I know he was a special case, but I still don't think that trying to force Xanov's memories of Ovan to come back is the answer," she explains, her voice even, steady.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:03 pm
"If what I know is true, then we may need to go to Radiant Garden. Ansem's computer may be able to help us." Therin stops pacing and calms down. "Mauka... I've heard that name before. But where?" He ponders for a moment. "Well, no matter. Let's go. The sooner we can help Xanov, the better." He opens a portal to Ansem's computer room.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 pm
She looks at him.

"Um, before we do that, I'm going to need my Keyblade back. Preferably now, please," she says flatly, holding out her hand expectantly.

"And also...you have to promise me that you aren't going to try and force Xanov-nii to remember again. Please, Therin, you can't do that again. He's going to remember on his own time. Okay? I really don't think there's anything we can do about his amnesia, anyway," she adds after a beat.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 am
Seraphic Melody appeares in Risu's hand with a small chime. "Fine, I won't try to force him, but, we need to find out more about Mauka. Let's go." He steps through the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 am
Risu smiles slightly as she confirms that yes, the Keyblade in her hand is indeed hers.

"Thank you," she calls after him, before stepping into the portal herself.  

pinnedbutterflywings

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces