Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey cheered for Ash while Leo clapped slowly.

Ash smirks and leans foward whispering in his ear. "you know 'not bad' is not the answer i was looking for rapheal."

He chuckled a little at her, but said nothing right now as there were others in the room.

Donnie: He clapped also while smiling a little.

"now its my turn" Leo walks into the training area and took out his swords.

Ash grunts before she gets up and pulled out her swords.

He moved to the sidelines to watch with Mikey and Donnie.

((think you can be leo for this part?))

Ash took her stance and waited for Leo to make the move. "Lets make this interesting Leo. If you win ill do all your chores for a month. and if i win you have to take me out for movie and dinner"

Leo: "Alright." he said before running at her and slashing at her chest with his swords.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:17 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey cheered for Ash while Leo clapped slowly.

Ash smirks and leans foward whispering in his ear. "you know 'not bad' is not the answer i was looking for rapheal."

He chuckled a little at her, but said nothing right now as there were others in the room.

Donnie: He clapped also while smiling a little.

Ash took her stance and waited for Leo to make the move. "Lets make this interesting Leo. If you win ill do all your chores for a month. and if i win you have to take me out for movie and dinner"

Leo: "Alright." he said before running at her and slashing at her chest with his swords.

Ash's shirt got a hole but the blade didnt get her skin. "nice one leo." she charges and hits leo at the other end of the sword hitting one of his pressure point that makes his vision alittle blurry.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash's shirt got a hole but the blade didnt get her skin. "nice one leo." she charges and hits leo at the other end of the sword hitting one of his pressure point that makes his vision alittle blurry.

Leo: He stumbled a little, but shook his head. "Come on. Was that necessary?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Leo: He stumbled a little, but shook his head. "Come on. Was that necessary?" he asked.

"If im going to get that date yes"
Mickey laughs.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey laughs.

Leo: "Ah. So you cheated to win?" he asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey laughs.

"How could you say that leo! i would never cheat! that was a perfectly normal attack. wouldnt you do that to your enemy?"

"She's got a point leo."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:16 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey laughs.

"How could you say that leo! i would never cheat! that was a perfectly normal attack. wouldnt you do that to your enemy?"

"She's got a point leo."

Leo: "Hmmm... I dunno." he said as he rubbed his chin and looked at her. He was visibly teasing her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey laughs.

"She's got a point leo."

Leo: "Hmmm... I dunno." he said as he rubbed his chin and looked at her. He was visibly teasing her.

"Come on leo lets finish this." ash got into her stance.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:27 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey laughs.

"She's got a point leo."

Leo: "Ladies first." he said with a grand sweep and bow of his swords before then also getting into a stance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Mickey laughs.

"She's got a point leo."

Leo: "Ladies first." he said with a grand sweep and bow of his swords before then also getting into a stance.

"Such a gentleman. Master Splinter you raised your boys fine." She bows to the master before attacking leo again.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"She's got a point leo."

"Such a gentleman. Master Splinter you raised your boys fine." She bows to the master before attacking leo again.

Leo: he chuckled and made an attempt to block her attack with one sword while parrying with the other to her legs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"She's got a point leo."

Leo: he chuckled and made an attempt to block her attack with one sword while parrying with the other to her legs.

The other sword actually got her leg and accidently went through making the girl scream in pain. she drops on the floor holding her leg and crying in pain.

"Ash!!!" Mikey runs over to the injured girl who was still crying in pain.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

The other sword actually got her leg and accidently went through making the girl scream in pain. she drops on the floor holding her leg and crying in pain.

Leo: "Ash!" he said in complete shock as he dropped his swords and ran to check on her also. He was followed by Donnie and Raph.

Raph: "Geeze, Leo!" he exclaimed.

"Let me have a look at it." he said calmly as he moved past Leo and Raph so he could get a closer look.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Leo: "Ash!" he said in complete shock as he dropped his swords and ran to check on her also. He was followed by Donnie and Raph.

"Let me have a look at it." he said calmly as he moved past Leo and Raph so he could get a closer look.

Ash tries to talk through the pain. "i-its okay L-Leo. i-it wasnt your fault....that was a good move." she some how manage to give a smile.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:16 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash tries to talk through the pain. "i-its okay L-Leo. i-it wasnt your fault....that was a good move." she some how manage to give a smile.

Leo: "Are you sure?" he asked. He still felt really bad about what had happened.

Donnie continued to examine the wound while Raph glared at Leo some more.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff