Girl Talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 pm
Oh wow, hello's everyone. ANd Thanks I tried to make it a lil different. Role-playing can start whenever you want. I'm going to make a high school, we can have any sort of role-plays. If you have any idea's for one just post a forum of your own. Please feel free. Request onexones. You klnow anything of that sort. I'm totally cool with it. But keep it within ToS cause Like I said, I had a screw up and almost lost this place O3O

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 pm
8 x c h e s h i r e x 8
Oh wow, hello's everyone. ANd Thanks I tried to make it a lil different. Role-playing can start whenever you want. I'm going to make a high school, we can have any sort of role-plays. If you have any idea's for one just post a forum of your own. Please feel free. Request onexones. You klnow anything of that sort. I'm totally cool with it. But keep it within ToS cause Like I said, I had a screw up and almost lost this place O3O

Okies. :3 We'll do out best not to screw anything up. And the guild is pretty fun so far.  

Capti

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 pm
II Ms Snuggles II
8 x c h e s h i r e x 8

Okies. :3 We'll do out best not to screw anything up. And the guild is pretty fun so far.

Oh yayness thats good. I'mma majke a forum fer posting pics in RL to. lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm
Ello pplz.  

Country Rain
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm
Country Rain
Ello pplz.

Why hello Rain =D How are you?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 pm
Hello everyone! smile

Hecate2513
Crew

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 pm
Persephone813
Hello everyone! smile

Hi there XD Sorry its a lil bit dull. I've been trying to get more people to joni but they don't wanna hjoin more den one Yuri or they haven't answerred yet. Or their offline all the time O3O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 pm
Home school and physical therapy (hurt knee, in a lot of pain) getting in the way of things, gah~
So busy this week. XD
Lol, everyone is crew! Is that really so smart~? Someone might abuse their power and maybe ban everyone~ hahaha XDDD
Hmm~ Does it cost gold to make subforums? I forgot, but I think it does...
It would be easier for people to roleplay under subforums so the main guild page (the one we're under now) can be used for random talk.
Unless that's how you prefer to make things, I'll shut up then. But, like under that slave x master thread it's kind of weird (for me at least, I can't say for everyone else) to have one thread for all of the different slave x master roleplays.
And the guild page will get really filled up when there are a lot of members making many threads for roleplays.

Like...organizing everything. That's the word. XDD If it is gold that is the problem, I have 180k, so I can donate to the guild if you need it.
Although, it is my gold, so if you need it just let me know exactly how much it is. I don't want to give it all away if it's only like 20k to make a subforum. XD ((I'm offering to help, so don't get mad at me for anything~))

And that thread that say "Yumi academy" confused me. XD My username has Yumi in it and my character's name is Yumi, so yeah~ I figured you meant "Yuri academy" since the guild is the same name.

You probably already thought of all of this already and me posting and saying the same thing is only bothering you I'm guessing. So I'll shut up now XD But I figured I'd offer and help.

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:13 pm
Strawberry Yumi
Home school and physical therapy (hurt knee, in a lot of pain) getting in the way of things, gah~
So busy this week. XD
Lol, everyone is crew! Is that really so smart~? Someone might abuse their power and maybe ban everyone~ hahaha XDDD
Hmm~ Does it cost gold to make subforums? I forgot, but I think it does...
It would be easier for people to roleplay under subforums so the main guild page (the one we're under now) can be used for random talk.
Unless that's how you prefer to make things, I'll shut up then. But, like under that slave x master thread it's kind of weird (for me at least, I can't say for everyone else) to have one thread for all of the different slave x master roleplays.
And the guild page will get really filled up when there are a lot of members making many threads for roleplays.

Like...organizing everything. That's the word. XDD If it is gold that is the problem, I have 180k, so I can donate to the guild if you need it.
Although, it is my gold, so if you need it just let me know exactly how much it is. I don't want to give it all away if it's only like 20k to make a subforum. XD ((I'm offering to help, so don't get mad at me for anything~))

And that thread that say "Yumi academy" confused me. XD My username has Yumi in it and my character's name is Yumi, so yeah~ I figured you meant "Yuri academy" since the guild is the same name.

You probably already thought of all of this already and me posting and saying the same thing is only bothering you I'm guessing. So I'll shut up now XD But I figured I'd offer and help.

Actualyl I don't mind at all. And I had no idea what Crew Memer difference were. No one4 will ban anyone with out my say so. and now that i know that only the people who are crew now will stay crew. The VC is a RL freidn so She doens't need to post if she doesn't want to. She's probably just watching me O.o And the slave x master, no one seems to be posting, so Imma delete it,but i noticed they were popular in otehr role-plays. So yeah. As fer Yumi Acaedmy, no I put iTYumi fer a reason. However I did NOT know of you until LAAATER llolz, so i can change it (i think) if you want. I'm always open to opinions and idea's. So please don't hesitate. Ramblings fun, I do it often as well. And I think your pretty smart. You can make any editing you wish because I totally am making you another VC YAY! PROMOTION! I say this because you hve smarticle ideas and i only just started this Guild business, but I couldn't find Yuri role-play fer the life of me, and then I decided "YURI GUILD!" And I like it =) I like who I've met and the people who I'm role-playing wit. SO feel free to expreess Idea and what not. You can make a subform if you wish (Er if I need to then donation wou,ld be nice since it was 2ok to make it and I had 3ok and I have to have my remaining gold fer avi art.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 pm
Ahaha, I was totally not expecting that! Thank you so much for promoting me! 8D
Smart~? Aww, thanks! >w<
Haha, apparently when you're on crew you can't ban any other crew members, besides the members just under "member" XDDD. And I'm safe because now that I'm VC I can't be touched, besides by you~ :3
You can leave the slave x master thread there, since when you make the subforum you can just move the thread there. Use it sort of like...for an opening to the subforum. I'll figure it out after you make the subforum XDDD Never mind, I saw that you deleted it already. XD
You can make two subforums, one for general roleplays (where people can just make 1x1 threads or group roleplays), another for slave x master roleplays (so again, for 1x1 thread or group roleplays)... And I feel like there should be more but I dunno
We can slowly work up to adding more subforums XD right now we can make two. Should I send a trade or donating to the guild on the front page will send the gold straight to your account, right? I've never made a guild so I have no idea exactly how that works XD and I don't know how much I have to give you. What does it tell you when you want to make a subforum?

Being VC and crew allows those members to be able to edit threads, their titles, peoples posts... So if you make threads for me to edit, some other time (not for right now, but for other, later, times XD Just letting you know about that~), I can do it :3
And for the thread with Yumi in the name. Eh... I now know why you did that, so, I guess you can leave it, or change it if you want. Whatever you want to do :3

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 pm
Haha No worries you just seem to know what your doing. And As for the gold. Try donating to the guld. Cause Ithink it'll just go to me. I don't remember how to make4 a sub form but I'm trying now. I'll add on when I find out. So don't do anything till I find out O.o Confusing and stupid of me, but I'm new to all this. Like I said
Yuri-wasn''t able to fnid,
Idea-omg i can make a yuri based guild. Woot woot

Ahhhhhhh......Oh? Hmmm thats interesting. Well I trust these girls. ANything Happens I'll ban them =D YAY! As fer editing posts I'll be sure to let you know asap. when I make one and when one needs editing. Fer subforms We coud have role-playing, OOC like trying to find somsone to one x one with and thats where one x ones can take place unless they want to go to pms. how's that? Sorry I know all of this is disorganized its allmost 2am in Ohio and I've got school but I'm so addicted to the role-playing O3O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 pm
Nope, Guild donations go to the guild and ONLY the guild. You can't use it fer anything but the guild...kay?  

iRariity
Captain

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 pm
So I just went looking and I found out that I can actually make the subforums and I found the amount of gold. So, if you give me permission to do so, I can do all of that for you~
You can tell me exactly what you want in them, if you allow me to do it.

XDDD I've never made a guild or done anything with guilds besides joined a few and was a crew member or whatever to a friend's guild, but I never really did anything with it. I'm completely new to all of this as well as you are. But, somehow I just know how to do it all XD It's pretty simple actually, now that I found out where the subforum thing is and I know what to do with it. So, like I said, just give me permission to do everything, and I will :3 Although, since it's almost 2 am (as well for me, I live on Long Island, it's near New York City) I'll probably do it all tomorrow. Maybe if you reply right away and give me permission I'll make the subforums and then just edit them all tomorrow, add stuff. You know XDDD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm
XD I donated 9k to my guild and didn't realize you had as well. Well I've already made a role-play sub forum edit wast you need, but don't delete anything else please. You can move them right? That'd be cool. I can make the other Sub form (ooc) and then again, you can edit whatevers needed. The Girls talk and post your pictrure stay out in the open,, as does the Registry.  

iRariity
Captain

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm
Ah? I didn't donate anything to the guild at all.
Haha, kay~ I was thinking of moving the registry to the roleplay subforum since it's for, well, the roleplays.
But, it's your guild, I won't do anything against your wishes~.

Hm~ On this main page of the guild, you could make an announcement thread thing and put like...an introduction to the guild, along with the rules, and what belongs in each subforum.
Just a suggestion. :3

λυяι αςαđэму

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces