Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!! ~ <3 READ THIS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, you 'gunna help or not??
  HECK YEAH! LETS DO DIS!! :D
  I got nuthin' better to do...
  Lemme finish my Doritos . - .
  FOR THE MONEY!! I mean uhh.. FOR THE FORUM! :D
View Results

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Seiei.
II Jello II
I would, but it says I'm not authorized into that thread. May I ask what guild it's in, so I may join?
Fantomex Reborn
I was bored and created my role-play idea: Le Cirque De Mascarade, in the guild Seiei. Feel free to join:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21134195  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

❝〈ℕℴ ℳ0ℝ℮ 〉❞

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 pm
Night of Masks

User Image

The year is 1870. America is healing from the devastation of the Civil War, a new millenia is slowly approaching, promising wealth and grandeur and everyone is in the mood to party. In New York City, there's only one way to do it. A Masquerade Ball. But in the midst of the celebration, tragedy strikes. Gunshots, screaming, and barred doors remind the party-goers that just because the surrender documents were signed, doesn't mean the fighting's over. Now it's time to fight a whole new battle. Find the murderer and stop them or become another casualty of war.

Characters: Socialites, Debutantes, (aka, the upper classes)
Roleplay Type: Historical/Horror
Ages: 16 and up
My Character: Charlotte "Lottie" Duncan grew up in Kentucky, caught between the two opposing sides. Her father switched between the two sides, depending on who he thought was going to win. Lottie, on the other hand, just wanted it to stop. Now, 5 years later, Charlotte's on the verge of making her debut in society. But when the terror sets in, Lottie doesn't have a choice. Because when you're trapped with a killer, you either fight for your life...or lose it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 pm
II Jello II

❝〈ℕℴ ℳ0ℝ℮ 〉❞

That's either boredom, or a very creative bump.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

A bit of both...

nefret2011
II Jello II

❝〈ℕℴ ℳ0ℝ℮ 〉❞

That's either boredom, or a very creative bump.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 am
II Jello II

I just can't stop popping bubbles on your avi!!! Ahhh! xd

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 am
User Image
Type of Role-Play: romance/magical(alice and wonderlandish almost)
Year Setting: 2011
Surroundings: earth(no place specific.)
Ages Allowed: Any And All Ages Will Do
Plot And Settings: Ever since the portal of zorath opened, creatures of all sorts stepped into the planet we know as earth. Women with wolf ears, men with one eye, kids with claws. Every one with their own type of magic. The story unfolds when humans founded this portal and decided it was capable of. A dark horror nobody can even describe. When they tried to destroy it, they saw a woman come out with a bright light. She had the eyes and hiss of a snake. She held a flute. When the scientists tried to destroy her she enchanted them with her flute playing. There wearabouts are unknown but they made peace with eliza(snake woman). This is a legend passed down through all races of how their world came about. Now everyone lives in peace. Or do they?
Characters Description: There are several races. You can make them up but dont get too crazy. There arent just half human half animals. There can be vampires and such as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:01 am
I know, right? It's so addictive!! -^u^-
ll Angelic Agony ll
II Jello II

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 am
Okay People.

We need to keep this thread ALIVE. Which means even if you aren't posting ideas, you need to at least chat. Please.

Kthxbye.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:23 pm
II Jello II
I know, right? It's so addictive!! -^u^-
ll Angelic Agony ll
II Jello II

I didn't even know you could do that!!  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:32 pm
So I'm not having success at all with my role-play in Seiei... I'm going to make my role-play here guys. Please join when it's done and I open it~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 pm
The circus one? Sure, I'd love to join. Speaking of RPs, what do you guys think of mine? Too dramatic? I tend to overdo the dramatic ones. I'm much more of an action-adventure person, but that sounded like fun.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 pm
nefret2011
The circus one? Sure, I'd love to join. Speaking of RPs, what do you guys think of mine? Too dramatic? I tend to overdo the dramatic ones. I'm much more of an action-adventure person, but that sounded like fun.

Is it meant to be a thriller, because I think it sounds like a cool idea. I love the versus kinda things; straightforward, yet it has enough creative openness to have many plot twists.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:44 pm
Fantomex Reborn
nefret2011

Is it meant to be a thriller, because I think it sounds like a cool idea. I love the versus kinda things; straightforward, yet it has enough creative openness to have many plot twists.

This is a completely new idea for me. Usually my RPs stretch out over a long period of time. But seeing how most RPs die pretty quickly, I thought we'd shoot for one night. You've got to have a lot of plot twists. That way, if someone isn't in on my character's plot they can still be part of the action. I do love your idea.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 pm
nefret2011
Fantomex Reborn
nefret2011

This is a completely new idea for me. Usually my RPs stretch out over a long period of time. But seeing how most RPs die pretty quickly, I thought we'd shoot for one night. You've got to have a lot of plot twists. That way, if someone isn't in on my character's plot they can still be part of the action. I do love your idea.

Yeah, that's true... And thank you~ I just opened the role-play up.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff