Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm
"Haha yeah...." Skye laughed nervously not wanting to talk about it either "So where are you staying Kyuma?" Skye asked trying to sound happy and wanting to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm
"I'm not really staying anywhere. I'll bounce around here and there...I don't really have a dorm room.." Kyuma replied looking int Skye's eyes  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 pm
Skye smiled "Well if you wanted, you could um stay here....we have a spare room" Their eyes locked for a little bit then Skye looked away glancing up at Kyuma.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 pm
"That would be nice.." Kyuma smiled at Skye, "Unless I'd be too much of a bother..."  

IkatskiX

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:03 pm
not at all like she said we have a spare room and i don't mind you staying he said as he looked at both of them  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 pm
"Nonsense, you can stay here as long as you like" Skye smiled and stood up "Come I will show you around the dorm" she took his hand and ead him around pointing to rooms and naming them, then she came to a hal way with three rooms "That one is Leon's" she pointed to the door on the left "That one is mine" Skye then pointed to her room down the end "And this one" Skye opened the door "Is yours"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 pm
Kyuma was blushing, "M-My room?" He turned to Skye and hugged her, "Thank you! I promise I won't bother you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:19 pm
"Yes your room" Skye laughed and hugged him back. "Now Kyuma don't worry your not a bother at all, now im going to have a shower, if you need me i'll be in my room" Skye yelled back over her shoulder as she walked down the hall to her room.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 pm
leon walked into his room and climbed out the window on to the roof and laid on the roof  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 pm
Kyuma layed down on his bed and sighed, "So I can call this home?" Kyuma smiled and drifted off into a half sleep-like state, he could say that he was happy  

IkatskiX

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Kyuma's stomach growled, he had sat up and rubbed his stomach, "Hungry eh?" Kyuma walked into the hallway and halfway through it he fell asleep again on the floor..

((So much for eating XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 pm
Skye heard Kyuma fall on the floor, she came out in nothing but her bath robe and a towel wrapped around her hair. "Kyuma...are you alright...???"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 pm
he climbed down through the window and walked out his room to be surprised to find Kyuma on the floor asleep are you okay Kyuma he said as he look down at him then heard Skye i think he is fine he just went to sleep on the floor i guess i can put him back in his bed he said as he heard Skye  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 pm
Skye cleared her throat realizing what she was wearing she blushed a bit "Umm, thanks Leon.." Skye got up and went to her room to get changed.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:34 pm
he blushed from what Skye was wearing he then bent down and grabbed kyuma and started to carry him to his room and laid him down on his bed and walked out of the room and closed the door he walked up to Skye door Skye i just put him back in his bed he said through Skye door  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff