Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
University/School Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 am
I wanted to look like a ordernatry kid.......but, by the way they looked at me, i look like a tollay droof.I had on like all the thing all the teens had on.....but, i guess it was no going to be easy to make friends.one more text message came in
"ring ring ring ring ring ring ring " it was my mom.-Go to the office and look at things you can sign to in just one now ok?- i walked over to the place that said office.people looked at me and acted like i was a ghost.Choir, basket ball ,soccer , cheerliting......And then all the things like tektek, art, blah blah blah blah......
there was only one space felt in cheerliting.-So,- I thought - iam good at things like that!I was on the old cheerliting team!-I toke out my pen i had in my bag and wrote on the cheerliting sign up paper:
Tia Cameron.
My sign was alot better then most of the girls there as a looked at all the name.then the bell ringed.-time for classes!-i thought and walked to the first room i had to go in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:30 am
"oh! my bad" siad adam as he accidentillay walked in the cheer room he whispered to himself "I hope they dont jump me again" he started backing out of the room hoping no one would see him  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:43 am
In the room, there were about 27 plps in tektek class."This is Tianna"the teacher said in the stuide voice in the world.Some plps giggled some didnt care and some just smiled.this was a hard class to see if you where going to get friends or talk to at less one personne."When class is over id like someone to show her the school and sign her up in things she wants to go in."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Melody got up and got ready for the routine. She was about to call start when she heard someone behind her. She turned around and saw a young boy backing away. She smiled and waved over at him. "Hi. What're you doing here?"  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:46 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
I don't give a damn what you
think of me.

User Image Sydney paused as well, and approached the boy with Melody. "Hello. What ARE you doing here? Last I checked, there weren't any boys on the squad. Not that there couldn't be, but most boys don't want to wear a skirt." She snickered a bit, and smiled.

*OOC: None*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm
the clock tic and then...i had to use the washroom.i left the room and walked over to the wash room.a big window was right beside he washroom.I looked out.-is that the cheerliting team?there was a guy talking to the girl and to girl siting there looking about doing filps and the tricks they did at Youger Scoot High the old school.i sall some of the girls pick up there bags and go out the door.-now, one more good thing about being on that team-i said to my self-you get to miss so of the classes!-And i turn and walked in the wash room.  

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:51 pm
Melody giggled at Sydney's joke. "Of course, we could give guys PANTS instead!" she teased Tala.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:49 pm
No one helped me around the school....no one wanted to i gusse...Class was over and the cheerliting team was still doing there thing....I looked on the office bored...HOLLY!!!!!!!!A CONTEST FOR THE CHEERLITING TEAM!!!!!!!Now i no why they missed there classes!!!!!!!!What school are they going to go against?!.......It didnt say....Oh, well i will no later....And walked to the cheerliting changing room.  

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Poptart you whack

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 pm
when i walked in there was a note on a cheerliting suit.
-Tianna,
this is the school cheerliting uniform.Your locker is number 23.
Coch Bob-
I picked it up and changed in to it.Put my bag into my locker and walked out to see all the girls.To my suprize there was a boy talking to two girls.They didnt see me walk in.I walked over to them to say that im new and all and that im on te cheerliting team."Hi!"i said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
I don't give a damn what you
think of me.

User Image Sydney glanced over at the girl, and smiled. "Hi. I'm Sydney, and this is Melody. What's your name?" She said, grinning.

*OOC: None*

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff