Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:43 pm
"Still here and waiting for you to come back." he said smiling, as the waiter left to get Mama, the one who owned the small restuarant and always gave the two boys a special treat. She was also one of a selected few who treated Ryan normally. She didn't change for anything.

Seeing the worker coming back into the kitchen calling for Mama, Mama looked up from the stove hearing tha Ryan had called her. Mama smiled and left the stove to the others who were running it. Walking out behind the counter, Mama looked for Ryan seeing him in the booth him and Aidan always sat in, but something was different, Ryan had a guest with him.

Not seeing the face of the guest, but the back off his head, she had smiled happily. She knew who the other was, someone she had been wanting to see for a very, very long time. Walking up to table she smiled, hearing Aidan and Ryan's reply. "Of course I'm still here boy. You can't kill me off that easily." she said in front of the table smiling at the two.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm
Aiden couldn’t help the grin that spread across his face when Ryan said that Mama was still there and waiting for him to come back. It was then he heard her voice, he jumped whipping around to face her. Then suddenly he was launching into a hug. “MAMA!” he exclaimed happily. “I’m so glad you haven’t changed either.” Aiden continued looking the older woman over.

(Sorry for the lateness and shortness will get better)  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 pm
Mama stumbled at the sudden hug, but returned it none the less. "
Easy boy I aint as young as I used to be." she said holding him back a bit eyeing. "You haven't changed at all in eighteen years how did you manage that one I would like to know. So what can I get you two boys? Your regulars?" she ased as Ryan nodded a yes to her question.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm
Aiden smiled as Mama returned the hug. "Of course not." Aiden laughed. "I don't know how I managed it, but I can't remember anything. I don't feel any older and when I was discovered I remembered the date I disappeared. I thought it was still the date that I disappeared." Aiden answered softly. "Yeah the regular stuff sounds good, i'm starving." Aiden continued.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm
Ryan looked between the two, as his mind wandered back to eighteen years ago when Aidan had dissapeared and the whole court order with his father...maybe it would be time to see the man. Outside of the hospital...hopefully get a straight story out of the man about what happened eighteen years ago. Ryan gave a light sigh as Mama dissappeared through the kitchen doors to make their food. Ryan looked out the window. "I bet school will be strange now..." he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:52 pm
Aiden smiled as Mama disappeared back into the kitchen. Hearing Ryan sigh Aiden turned his attention back to Ryan. "It'll definately be different because your not going to be there." Aiden said with a sigh of his own. "its going to be strange making friends who are half my age but at the same time they're not." Aiden continued.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:49 pm
Ryan smirked at this it was as if they never changed, well Aidan never changed anyways. "Not only that, some of our old friends are teachers now, so it will be interesting to see." he said smiling. Soon enough their food and drinks where out, Ryan smiled as he ate, he loved Mama's pizza, the recipe never changed from when they were kids, the sauce was swwet with a bit of tang, the crust was never underdone or over baked, cheese was gooey. Now Ryan was able to enjoy it again now that Aidan was back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:30 am
"Really some of our friends are teachers now." Aiden said hanging his head. "I missed so much..." he felt sad and defeated. He couldn't remember anything and that bothered him. Aiden ate giving a soft smile when their food came out. "So I know the agents allowed me to go with you but where am I to be staying if my parents didn't come get me."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:35 am
Aidan looked at Ryan, "With me of course." he said in response as to where he would be staying. Aidan noticed the emotions crawling against his friends face. "When I get home from work...if you want we can check out the old house. But...it won't be the same as you left it." he said  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:08 pm
Aiden looked relieved when Ryan said he would be staying with him. At least he knew he would be safe. "You mean from making your next movie?" Aiden questioned excitedly. "I know it won't be the same, nothing is but it will be nice to see how it has changed."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 am
"Yea" Ryan said as he ate more pizza, looking at Aiden Ryan couldn't help but think of the last and all there plans. "Yea I wonder just how much it changed." He said with a smile. "Oh yea, will you do me a favor?" He asked looking at te other.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 pm
Aiden nodded when the other agreed about wanting to see how much his old home had changed. "What sort of favor?" he questioned curious.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:43 pm
"If you remember anything, tell me immediately, even if I'm at work it'll be fine." he said, his face stern any serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 pm
"You mean remember anything during the time I was gone?" Aiden questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 am
"Yea." He said as he finished eating his food. "Anywhere you want to go. After this?" He asked.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff