Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Family Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 am
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
I don't give a damn what you
think of me.

User Image "I may be younger, but I'm a heck of a lot SMARTER! Baka, Egare, Parturiunt!" Sydney yelled up. "Hmph." Sydney grimaced, and realized that Lea left her iPod downstairs. She grabs it, and drops it in her pocket. "When she needs this, she'll have to beg for it. Hehe." She smiles, and goes upstairs to her bedroom, locks the door with the chain, and lays down on her bed. "I think I'll hide this." Sydney said outloud. She got up, and hid the iPod where she hides all of her stuff.

*OOC: None*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:35 pm
-tries to ignore her sis then continues writing the letter, paying no mind about her missing ipod since she had a computor she is listening to in front of her-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney grabbed her shoulder back, stuffed her iPod, her cell phone, her wallet, and Lea's iPod in, and grabbed her coat. She walked downstairs, closing and locking her bedroom door, and left.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:37 pm
'HEY! Where are you going!?' -Lea called out to Sydney right before she closed the door- 'Mom said you can't leave the house when she is gone withthought one of your older siblings!'  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Killer Cherios

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm
Amelia runs downstairs and heads for the door I got this!!! she calls to Lea and races out the door to catch up with Sydney... She catches up to her and grabs her shoulder Hey, what's up??? This is moody even for you  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:12 am
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image"Lea's being irritating. I need some fresh air, and a break from her. Nothing especially out of the ordinary. Just need a walk. Wanna come with?" Sydney turned and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, and give this back to Lea, if your going back, would you?" She pulled out Lea's ipod.

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 pm
-Lea heard the conversation- 'Annoying, huh?' -She smirked thinking of how funny it is that is was ovious Sydney was the annoying one trying to annoy her with sounds- 'And damn right you should give that back!' -she runs downstairs to meet her sister and grabes her ipod and then runs out to Sydney- 'While on this moment...' -hugs Sydney and slipes her 'missing' lucky bracelet into her jacket pocket and smirks away into the house- 'Sincerely... Lea' -Lea thought outload and then slips the finished letter into an ovelope-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:23 pm
"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that, and come back with you guys. I wasn't going anywhere but to the movies, anyway." Sydney sighed, and took the bracelet out of her pocket, and slipped it on to her wrist lightly.  

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm
'The movies, huh.' Lea thought. -She put a stamp on the latter and walked out the door again- ''Before any of us goes there, I need to stop by to the post office on our way there''  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm
Amelia rolls her eyes at the sudden change in attitude... Sure She goes inside and gets her sweatchirt and comes back out I'll pay, what do you wanna watch???  

Killer Cherios

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:58 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image"I just wanna see a horror movie. I heard Paranormal Activity is in. How about that? And don't think I'm not still mad at you, Lea. We can stop by the post office, yeah, but what's the letter?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:34 pm
'None of your buinesness' -Lea said childishly- 'Just something personal...' -starts walking down the block-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image"Whatever you say. Anyways, I'm heading straight to the movies for tickets. I'll meet up with you there." Sydney turned and kept walking, waving her hand at the two behind her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:31 pm
-Lea walked to the post office quickly- 'I want to mail this letter', Lea told the mail clerk. -after the letter was mailed, she met Sydney at the movies-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image"Took ya long enough. Anyways, we're gonna see Paranormal Activity. Where's Amelia?" Sydney said, then looked around for their older sister.

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces