Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"I see...." The girl attempted a brave smile, stepping forward until she was in arms' reach of the man. She held out her hand. "Since I don't remember much of anything, and you seem to be worthy of trust, why don't I help you search for this... person. In exchange, you can help me understand this world a little better."
He looks at her hand for a moment before giving her a soft nod. He would slowly reach to take her hand and give it a firm shake. "In place like this, you'll need as many allies you can get." He said. "Might as well introduce ourselves as well. My name is Carbuncle Elric. Yours?"

The girl's mouth twitched slightly at the one-worded question. "I... don't even remember my name." Her eyes meandered to look at the ground at Carbuncle's feet, a look of deep irritation on her face. "But I guess if you're going to talk to me, you're going to need a name." Another sigh. "Why don't you just call me Syra?"
"Syra? That is an interesting name." He said with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"I see...." The girl attempted a brave smile, stepping forward until she was in arms' reach of the man. She held out her hand. "Since I don't remember much of anything, and you seem to be worthy of trust, why don't I help you search for this... person. In exchange, you can help me understand this world a little better."
He looks at her hand for a moment before giving her a soft nod. He would slowly reach to take her hand and give it a firm shake. "In place like this, you'll need as many allies you can get." He said. "Might as well introduce ourselves as well. My name is Carbuncle Elric. Yours?"

The girl's mouth twitched slightly at the one-worded question. "I... don't even remember my name." Her eyes meandered to look at the ground at Carbuncle's feet, a look of deep irritation on her face. "But I guess if you're going to talk to me, you're going to need a name." Another sigh. "Why don't you just call me Syra?"

"My circumstance is interesting," she responded flatly before shrugging her shoulders back and making eye contact once more. "So, how are we going to find this person? Does she...." At this, Syra eyed Elric's appearance. ".... look similar to you?"  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"My circumstance is interesting," she responded flatly before shrugging her shoulders back and making eye contact once more. "So, how are we going to find this person? Does she...." At this, Syra eyed Elric's appearance. ".... look similar to you?"
"We're not related by blood, but she is like a little sister to me." He said as his gaze shifts to the ground. "Appearance-wise, she is a young woman with kitsune features. However, she is half ghost from her father's side."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"We're not related by blood, but she is like a little sister to me." He said as his gaze shifts to the ground. "Appearance-wise, she is a young woman with kitsune features. However, she is half ghost from her father's side."

"Half-ghost?" Syra blinked, before waving her hand in the air to say the subject was being passed. "Where should we start looking? I do hope you have a plan as to where to start looking." She glanced around, slightly on edge, wary that more zombies would come for them.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Half-ghost?" Syra blinked, before waving her hand in the air to say the subject was being passed. "Where should we start looking? I do hope you have a plan as to where to start looking." She glanced around, slightly on edge, wary that more zombies would come for them.
"Strange, isn't it?" He asked with a slight chuckle before hearing her question. He would then take a moment to think, wondering where the one he seeks would be. He was certain that she would be familiar of the area, though he doubts that she wouldn't be anywhere in the city. "I don't suppose you happen to know a couple of places called Midgar or Amity Park, wouldn't you?" He asked as he looks to Syra. He had a feeling that the person he was looking for might be in either location.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Strange, isn't it?" He asked with a slight chuckle before hearing her question. He would then take a moment to think, wondering where the one he seeks would be. He was certain that she would be familiar of the area, though he doubts that she wouldn't be anywhere in the city. "I don't suppose you happen to know a couple of places called Midgar or Amity Park, wouldn't you?" He asked as he looks to Syra. He had a feeling that the person he was looking for might be in either location.

Syra's brow creased, closing her eyes as she attempted to shift through her fogged mind for any memories she could latch onto. She stood still and silent for a full few minutes before her eyes opened, excitement flaring through them. "I don't know how - I don't know why - but...." A large grin spread across her lips. "I know where Amity Park is!"  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra's brow creased, closing her eyes as she attempted to shift through her fogged mind for any memories she could latch onto. She stood still and silent for a full few minutes before her eyes opened, excitement flaring through them. "I don't know how - I don't know why - but...." A large grin spread across her lips. "I know where Amity Park is!"
His blue eyes widen a bit. "You do!?" He exclaimed in surprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Yes!" she exclaimed, tightening her hands in front of her body in full-bodied happiness. "Which means this amnesia I have is not permanent! I wonder...." At this, her eyes glinted mischievously, her grin transforming into a smirk. "Do you have any 'special' powers? Or did I know you from somewhere else?"  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Yes!" she exclaimed, tightening her hands in front of her body in full-bodied happiness. "Which means this amnesia I have is not permanent! I wonder...." At this, her eyes glinted mischievously, her grin transforming into a smirk. "Do you have any 'special' powers? Or did I know you from somewhere else?"
"That is good. I'm certain that she'll be there." He said with a nod before tilting his head slightly. "Depends on what you define as 'special'. I have protective magic aside from kitsune abilities."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"That is good. I'm certain that she'll be there." He said with a nod before tilting his head slightly. "Depends on what you define as 'special'. I have protective magic aside from kitsune abilities."

Syra quirked an eyebrow upward. "I hope you're going to explain what "kitsune abilities" means."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:00 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra quirked an eyebrow upward. "I hope you're going to explain what "kitsune abilities" means."
"A fox is known for their trickery. So basically most of my abilities involve trickery." He said. "Creating illusions to the point where it's difficult to tell if it's indeed an illusion. Shapeshifting, possession, manifesting in dreams...Even create fire."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"A fox is known for their trickery. So basically most of my abilities involve trickery." He said. "Creating illusions to the point where it's difficult to tell if it's indeed an illusion. Shapeshifting, possession, manifesting in dreams...Even create fire."

"And you say my name is interesting." Syra chuckled, turning to face the direction she had been heading in earlier before the attack of the Small Ones. "I bet your abilities will come in handy later on against the zombies. I'm more of a liability at the moment, weaponless. However, Amity Park isn't that far away, if my memory serves me correctly." Syra began to walk down the street. "It's about a ten-minute walk from here."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"And you say my name is interesting." Syra chuckled, turning to face the direction she had been heading in earlier before the attack of the Small Ones. "I bet your abilities will come in handy later on against the zombies. I'm more of a liability at the moment, weaponless. However, Amity Park isn't that far away, if my memory serves me correctly." Syra began to walk down the street. "It's about a ten-minute walk from here."
"First we can find you a weapon you can use." He said as he starts to follow. "I just hope that this place is the only one filled with zombies. Otherwise, it would seem as though we've just walked into a zombie armageddon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"First we can find you a weapon you can use." He said as he starts to follow. "I just hope that this place is the only one filled with zombies. Otherwise, it would seem as though we've just walked into a zombie armageddon."

"I doubt it," Syra promptly responded. "The way the city looks, we should expect zombies to come from anywhere at anytime." Her fingers flexed as she turned them into fists then unclenched them. "The sooner I find a weapon, the better."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"I doubt it," Syra promptly responded. "The way the city looks, we should expect zombies to come from anywhere at anytime." Her fingers flexed as she turned them into fists then unclenched them. "The sooner I find a weapon, the better."
"Hmm..." He takes a moment to think. "If this place is indeed New York, then it's a possibly we can find help afterall. That is if they exist in this world as well."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff