Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
MUGGLE STUDIES {{Closed thanks for partaking!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 pm
Chuchube walks in a little late to class, interupting the Professor's lecture.
"Sorry, Professor. I got chased by Peeves." redface
Turns red and quickly takes a seat while the professor continues. She pulls out a notebook, quill, and ink and starts to take notes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Lana re-wrote her notes out onto some fresh parchment, so that they could be more readable, she then concentrated on her assignment.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 pm
Professor Millecent took a break from lecture to remind her students of what is due "class homework is due soon ensure that you work is clean and legible, also you must purchase the book from me, I shall be checking those who have the book prior to starting the next lesson."
(To buy the book just rp buying it from me, its a galleon for the book, when I do a book check just post the image in your post for the lesson, you will only get credit for the book check if I have seen your rp of buying book in class)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm
Rachelle raises her hand before asking, "Ma'am, are we to buy them right now?" She pulls a galleon out of her robe's pocket, just in case.

TheFaerieRound

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image "yes students, you are to buy them before leaving class, or you may purchase them now. (remember it is just an rp thing one is to do)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Kamalia-Mingan looks up at the Professors announcement. Stands up before walking out. Do Intermediate students need to purchase one also? If so here is my money for one Professor.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 pm
All should buy the book
(there is more clarification in the assignment post)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image "The quiz is due soon please make sure you have done that for you will not be given credit for the second lesson until the quiz is done. If the quiz is a day late you wll gte half points if it is two days late you will get no points but are still required to complete it" Madame Millecent said taking her seat at her desk.  

Oshenukhar

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am
*walks to daigon ally*
*goes to the book store where they sell text books*
*finds the required book*
*gives it to the cashere and pays for it with 5 gold peices and leaves with otu taking my change*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Lana had brought her purse to class, Lana reached into it as she stood up to make her way over to the teachers desk, she out a galleon onto the desk and grabbed one of the books next to the galleon, 'Thank you, Professor.' She said before leaving.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image "Thank you Lana, and James going to diagon alley was not necessary I had the books here to purchase."Said Madame Millecent, as she handed Lana her copy of the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:56 am
((Do we answer your question from the lesson, or was that just in her rp? [Madame Millecent asking Rachelle a question...]))

Rachelle takes her money up to Madame Millecent's desk, bringing her money with her. She exchanged the money for the book before walking back to her desk.

TheFaerieRound

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:39 pm
Kamalia-Mingan listens to the lesson while writing notes down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm
Out ill class on hold I will try to be better Tuesday.

((Rachelle- that was rp))

Oshenukhar

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas