Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Diner ( sassie and Queenie ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:33 pm
Nathaniel nodded. He can't say that he wasn't impressed. 'She is quite different from the other ladies I've met.' He thought, taking a bite out of his sandwich. Although he was surprised that she only knew how to work as a waitress, nothing else. He was sure she was capable of anything. In his opinion, anyway. "Well, I've heard that some bigwig would buy this place to open up another of those cafes."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm
Amelia simply took that as fact that someone would buy the place. " Well as long as the bigwig knows well enough that it's a family thing and that it would be nice to keep it as such. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 pm
Nathaniel raised an eyebrow. 'She isn't reacting so much. Why is she like this?' He thought, mulling over how women are such a complex case, and went on eating his food. "I also heard that that bigwig is right here in town." Nat then paused and added, "I work in the advertising business so these kind of news gets passed on to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:38 pm
Amelia nodded again, " I see. Well I hope you like your stay here. I hope the bigwig keeps it as family oriented as possible and doesn't try to change the place a whole lot. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:56 pm
Nathaniel felt, what? Annoyance?, at the waitress. Although he couldn't help but admit that he was very interested. "You know those cafes? The ones called 'Calm'? This bigwig says that he'd like to turn this restaurant into another one of those cafes."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:29 pm
Amelia smiled, " Well the bigwig knows what he wants whom am I to say what happens. I just like my job and it keeps me busy enough. " She nodded as she went to sweeping the floor. She had a feeling there was more to his questions than he was letting on, but she would stay by her cheery self and wait on the rest to play out.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 pm
Nathaniel soon finished his sandwich as he sighed and leaned onto the chair. 'She is one tough cookie. Isn't there something that would get on her nerves?' He thought , eyeing her every move.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:36 pm
Amelia purposely tried to be more cheery than usual. She was often cheery and this business seemed to want under her skin. She wasn't going to let him get to her. This was her job and she would do her best to keep it. She noticed her had finished. She went to the back and brought him back a slice of apple pie. She walked over to him and sat it down in front of him, " On the house. Best we have. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 pm
Nathaniel looked at the slice of apple pie, somewhat guessing that the waitress was purposely placing up a defense mechanism than before. So he knew that he was getting under her skin. ‘Time to dig for more.’ Nat then took a piece out of the apple pie, then asking, “What’s your boss like?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm
Amelia smiled. There was no trick to the apple pie. " My boss is nice enough. I rarely talk to him. He's on day shift. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 pm
Nathaniel nodded, taking note. He then added, "You rarely see your boss?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 pm
Amelia nodded. " I see my boss on pay day. Most of the time he's gone when I come in. I deal more with the night manager who at least right now kinda doubles as our cook. " She didn't like where this was going. This little interview was slowly south. She went back and got him a glass of water to help with the apple pie. She needed the time to compose herself more.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:56 pm
Nathaniel nodded, taking note. He then thanked the waitress for the glass of water and mulled over the information that she had given to her in his mind. "Oh, I see. Don't you ever wonder what your boss does?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm
Amelia smiled, " I do on occasions, but I figure he knows what he's doing so why should I bother? " Amelia went about her cleaning and stuff. She kept her eye on the new guy.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 pm
"Well, aren't there some things that employees should know? Like how the business is faring? Financially?" Nathaniel asked, keeping his eye on the waitress, squaring her with his gaze.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff