Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Angel's Feather Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Used Jello

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image

"Ben! Get Kai, and chain him to the wall!" Max knew that the angel left the room, he knew from the look on the angel's face that he would be problematic, plus he knew from his experience with the other angels.

Ben approached Kai holding a chain leash in his hands. "Sorry." He muttered before launching himself at Kai and locking the collar around his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 pm
User ImageKai gasped as he heard the humans voice another commanding another human to chain him somewhere. Kai backed away from Ben when the man appeared and approached him. Kai froze as the man launched himself at the young angel, when the collar locked around the young angels neck he screamed. Collapsing to the ground he cried almost heart broken refusing to move from where he had placed himself.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Used Jello

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
Ben pulled Kai to his feet, and sighed deeply. "I'll come by and check up on you. I'm sorry the Master is like this way." He explained as he walked back into Max's room. The man then chained the angel to the back wall before leaving the room and locking the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 pm
User ImageKai struggled weakly as Ben pulled him to his feet and dragged him back to the room. Kai just collapsed to the ground again as Ben chained him to the wall sobbing softly. When Ben left Kai screamed out in fury tugging against the bindings the air crackling with power.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Used Jello

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Max entered the room, and growled. "SHUT THE ******** UP!" He then stormed over and slapped Kai hard. "Now I will NOT tell you this again! YOU SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO, AND DO AS I SAY!I have NO problems KILLING YOU!" He shouted. The other angels heard Max and seemed to get a bit worried. Max will surely cause problems for his actions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:02 pm
User ImageKai glared as Max entered the room and he struggled against the bindings until suddenly his head was forced to the side and his cheek stung. The power crackling the air suddenly died down and Kai's body trembled as he held back from crying once more. "Killing me would send you downwards, its a sin to kill an angel." Kai protested softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Used Jello

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

"Like I care." The young man scoffed. He than rolled his eyes. "What has YOUR god ever given me? The devil might have more heart than your boss." He added as he slapped Kai again. "That one was for talking without my permission." Max stated before he turned to leave the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 pm
User ImageKai looked confused as Max said he didn't care and that the devil might give him more than the lord ever had. Kai held still against the smack to his face again. "The Lord gave you life, gave you the ability to make your own choices to move further in your life. If you do not see those as blessing then it is no wonder that angels have been sent to earth to prepare for judgement day. You will not silence me however, kill me if it should so please you to make my tongue still but my words will still be there and you will remember them." Kai demanded.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Used Jello

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:03 am
User Image

That just pissed Max off more, how could the angel stand there telling him what god has given him when he took way the only thing that really mattered to him. He slapped Kai again, he wouldn't have enough strength to make it a fourth time. "Then why did HE take away the only thing that matter. Nothing on this rock of a planet mattered to me. And don't give me that, he works in mysterious ways bullshit." He hissed before leaving the room having enough this conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 am
User ImageKai gave a cry of pain as Max’s hand collided with him again knocking him back. A soft sob echoed from the angel’s lips, the bottom one had split and was now bleeding as a bruise began to form on his cheek. Kai looked up when Max spoke asking why the lord had taken away the only thing that mattered to him. Kai didn’t have a response that wouldn’t make the human angry so he remained silent as the man left before giving in to the trembling of his body that he had held back. Never before had someone laid a hand on him in anger, it wasn’t right to do so to a youngling it could make them fall, all adults knew that. If anyone had been watching Kai at the time they would have seen his wings darken just slightly adding a gray tinge as he slumped to the floor in quiet sobs.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas