Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Falsely Accused Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:33 pm
Regina had just eaten her dinner and left her half-finished tray on the vanity. She had never tried to eat so much like both her parents did. Gina then gazed out the window, half-terrified and half-bored. Partially terrified because she couldn't believe how high she was from the ground. She had a big fear of heights. And partially bored because she did everything she felt like doing in the tower. "It's just like Rapunzel." She mused, out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm
"Oh so you have heard that story Lady Regina?" Alistair was outside of the tower just outside her window flying with his angel wing.  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm
Regina's eyes lit up at the sight of Alistair. Just looking at him flying in with his angel wing gave her shivers up her spine. "Yes, yes I have. But aren't you supposed to be somewhere else?" Gina asked, although she didn't want him to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:29 am
"We're leaving this tower princess. Now stand back I'm about to blast a hole in this tower." Alistair's had crackled with energy and an orb of pure darkness formed above his hand. "This tower is protected by holy magic and the only way to counter the protective charms is by using dark magic."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm
"Wait, we are?" Regina asked, dumbfounded. Before she received her answer, though, Alistair told her that to counter the holy magic protecting the tower is through dark magic. "But, won't her guards come?" Gina was worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 am
Alistair shook his head. "Her guards will think you have died in some attack when they see this. Now please princess stand back and open the window."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm
"But once they find you missing, they will be suspicious." Regina said, although she started to follow Alistair's orders. She wasn't sure if this would work or not but she wanted to escape the tower. Gina then stood back and opened the window, closing her eyes and covering her ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 am
Alistair threw the ball of dark energy at the open window. Upon hitting the protective charms of the white magic, it shattered causing a very large explosion that tore a large hole in the tower. After the smoke cleared, Alistair flew into Regina's room and picked her up bridal style. "I wan't you to hold on to me tightly."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 pm
Regina yelped once Alistair had carried her, bridal-style. She then looked onto his face and nodded, tightening her hold onto him. 'Oh no. He's going to fly out!' "I-I can't do it!" She said, closing her eyes. Gina was sure she would faint once Alistair flew outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm
"Then let me help you forget what we are about to do." Before Alistair jumped out of the hole in Regina's bedroom, he gently pressed his lips to hers.  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 pm
Regina's eyes widened, surprised at the gentle feel of Alistair's lips on hers. The kiss surely made her forget about her fear of heights and about how she they were escaping from the tower. All she could focus on the moment was how she closed her eyes and held on to him even tighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm
While Regina was focused on kissing him, Alistair leaped from the edge of the hole in the tower and gently glided towards the ground. Since he was an aireal ace, Regina never knew that they were in the air. When Alistair landed he set Regina down on her feet. "That wasn't so bad now was it princess?"

"Alistair there you are." A seductive female voice cooed. "When are you going to stop spending so much time with that little girl and come to me?" The voice came from behind the half angel. It was the beautiful elven queen Peronell.

User Image  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm
Regina had to stop herself from whining when Alistair pulled away from the kiss, her mind slightly dazed. She held on to him as they landed. "No... no it wasn't." She said with a smile. Gina then heard a different voice and looked at the source. 'Pretty.' Was the first thing that came to her mind. "I'm not a little girl!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Peronell lightly laughed at the young princess' statement.
"Oh forgive me little one. I simply forgot that my people have much longer lives than humans. Now then Alistair when are you going to come to your senses and be with me?" The elven queen walked up to the half angel and stroked his cheek.

Alistair blushed and shivered when he felt Peronell's skin on his. But he quickly came to his senses. "Peronell I won't deny that I have strong feelings for you, but my loyalties lie with the future Queen Regina. As much as I would like to, and as much as you wish and hope, the two of us can never be together."  

Zion Heios nebradia

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Regina fumed. 'Little one?' She kept her temper in check, though. Gina has heard of the elves and how they lived longer than ordinary humans. When the elven queen touched Alistair's cheek, she had seen his blush, and she had felt a pang. 'Wait.... a pang of jealousy?' She thought, surprised at herself. Regina kept silent, although a burning rage was building inside her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff